PDA

View Full Version : One step forward, three steps back (into the closet)

Margaret
07-11-2006, 07:55 PM
In my misguided judgment, I thought I was getting somewhere. My wife has barely tolerated my love of pantyhose and girdles and has in the past "purged" my collection. However for the last few months I have been caring for her while she recovers from major surgery. Jokingly I was referred to as the maid; a title I relished.:happy:

During this time I was wearing panties and hose everyday, without drawing attention to the fact. Last week she noticed two pairs of my panties drying and really let the proverbial hit the fan. The panties were thrown out amidst much yelling and screaming. So now I'm back in the closet and have removed my clothes to a safer area.

Where do I go from here?

Emeralddragon
07-11-2006, 08:03 PM
Well if you wanna go the route of giving her a heart attack then maybe getting a costume and really becoming a maid would be a good way to go but if you wanna do something sensibly maybe it would be best to sit down and discuss the panty thing and get her to try and see things from your perspective. Comfortable undies for men are hard to find and whatnot. Other things can be discussed later if needs be but it seems like there is gonna be a fair bit of resistance from her so take it slow. Since she knows its best to talk that little bit over instead of lying to yourself and her saying it never happened/doesnt matter.

Charleen
07-11-2006, 09:21 PM
Hi Marge, Been there. Was married for 30 years and stayed in the closet out of respect for her. Dressed when I could, and kept Lily under lock and key otherwise. My Beloved fought cancer for over a year and lost. The entire time, it wasn't Charlie being the care giver, but Lily. Her compassion,love, and strength is what carried the days. I was her nurse, but didn't have to dress the part, just be one courtousy of Lily. Love &xxx, Lily