PDA

View Full Version : Which Days Can/Do you Dress?

Vallari
12-02-2004, 02:37 PM
Well here's my first attempt at a poll. :o I just though this would make an interesting thing to see graphically. I tried to include all possible major arrangements so I apologize if this doesnt fit some gurls lives. Who knows maybe all CD's have a thing for Thursday nights or something! :p

DonnaT
12-02-2004, 03:00 PM
24/7 if you don't exclude lingerie only. I wear panties every day, dress completely maybe a couple of times in a month.

Georgette
12-02-2004, 05:02 PM
I at least wear panties daily or thongs ( I love em) I would say 2 to three times a week fully dressed, I try to go out to the CD,TV club 2 times a month so then I go the full monty, That is hair dressers facial the whole works so i would say I try as often as I can. ;)

Ashleigh
12-02-2004, 05:03 PM
Like Donna T 24/7 if lingerie counts. Dress completely 2-3 times a month. :)

sky0629
12-02-2004, 05:13 PM
i'm an evening dresser and sometime's morning before going to work. friday night and sometime saturday night i dress all out. just need more room to move around. i like wearing heel's but i want to walk a little more in them, not just around the house. sky

Stephanie Brooks
12-02-2004, 05:24 PM
Prior to the purge, I wore panties, nylons, and nightgowns/pajamas virtually every day. Since the purge on September 12, I've worn nothing. Er, I've worn no clothes intended for women. :p :eek:

Tristen Cox
12-02-2004, 05:29 PM
Rachel I can't vote here cause you forgot to leave a spot for "Weekends!"
Then it's an all day and night thing er until I pass out from sheer exhaustion:D

Amelie
12-02-2004, 06:03 PM
I don't dress in the day, I dress only at night.
Amelie

Katiegirl
12-02-2004, 06:23 PM
If you had asked this poll 2 months ago it would have been 1 possible 2 days underwear only. 1 month ago it would have been underwear most days, now I wear underwear all of the time except if i'm out at a singles club or with the family and dress completely every evening I am in.

I'm very confused at the moment as I not sure now if I am a cross dresser or a transgender

:)

Sharon
12-02-2004, 06:31 PM
I always have at least undergarments on, and usually dress completely unless I need to be in drab for assorted business or personal errands.

DonnaT
12-02-2004, 07:46 PM
I'm very confused at the moment as I not sure now if I am a cross dresser or a transgender

A CD is transgendered. A CD dresses occasionally, or more often, but does not want to appear to be a woman all the time.

But I reckon you meant Transvestite? If you'd rather dress completely 24/7 and appear to be a woman in everything you do, but not undergo SRS, you are TV.

TS is a TV that wants SRS and is a woman in mind and spirit.

The way I understand it anyway.

Sandra H
12-02-2004, 08:07 PM
I can dress as and when I want to every day and most evenings. I dress fully about 4 to 6 times a month.

But I wear panties and tights (pantyhose) all day, every day and a nightdress every night so you could say 24/7 as far as these are concerned.

melody
12-02-2004, 08:24 PM
I, too dress at night and sometimes on weekends, I like to sleep in slips whenever possible and try to dress fully about 1-2 times per month. I'll never tire of it. I only hope I never purge again.

Vallari
12-02-2004, 09:57 PM
Hehe sorry for leaving out some obvious things like weekends and evenings. :o Right now I CD on Friday and Saturday nights. Hopefully the holiday vacation coming up will give me more chances. Sorry to hear about some of the purges gurls. They're rough to go through and I came very close to having a few myself the last few weeks.

maidtina
12-03-2004, 05:39 AM
Wheres the anytime option but not 24/7 ?

LaurenAnne
12-03-2004, 07:02 PM
Which Days Can/Do you Dress?

Well, I can dress whenever I please, but I guess I do dress every few days or so. Nothing's going on, nothing to do? Well why not dress up like a woman, I always say.

Stormgirl
12-03-2004, 08:02 PM
Everyday all day since I live by myself all alone.

Rhonda Callahan
12-03-2004, 08:40 PM
Every time I dress that is, but, any time the notion takes me, fully, 4 or 5 times a month, some every Sat. and Sun., and occasionally during the week, but I live alone so who's to know.

Jeanette H
12-04-2004, 12:03 AM
Any day of the week, but these days I only dress at night, usually after 10 pm. I need to feel safe from interruption.