PDA

View Full Version : Powder Room

terrigurl
07-12-2006, 08:22 AM
First, a little background. I often go to this one salon to get my makeup and nails done before I go out dressed to do a little shopping. I used the bathroom to change from my male clothes to whatever outfit I was going to wear that day. I stopped by there to schedule an appointment (which I had to postpone due to the excessive heat here in So Cal), and one of the ladies there told me, "I have a surprise for you." She took me to the bathroom and opened the door. The bathroom had been redecorated, and there was a little sofa there also. She told me that she did it so that I would be more comfortable when I changed. Now I can sit down to put on my pantyhose! I was overwhelmed with joy. I felt so honored. I can't wait to go there as soon as the heat wave breaks.

Terri

Jenna1561
07-12-2006, 08:37 AM
WOW!

That is so sweet of them and nice for you. Sounds like a salon that I would enjoy visiting. Enjoy their hospitality and I hope you get out shopping soon.

Jenna

Emeralddragon
07-12-2006, 09:34 AM
You lucky little sausage you. I wish people made as much of a fuss where Im concerned.

Calliope
07-12-2006, 09:45 AM
Sweet!