PDA

View Full Version : Wearing a Bra at Work

Rene L
07-12-2006, 12:06 PM
Though I'm very new here, I've read with a great deal of interest many of the posts about getting caught or nearly getting caught. Let me preface everything else here by telling you that my wife hates the idea of crossdressing, so everything I do has to be "on the sly". So I'm not passable and only dress for fun when I see an opportunity. One of the threads today caught my attention - the one about wearing nail polish to work. My experience was with wearing a bra, though.

I work in a small company, less than 50 employees. For a while I was wearing some kind of a bra under my dress shirts on a regular basis. (By the way, I'm known for never wearing a white shirt to work.) I had done so for several days, not giving a thought to it at all. There is one lady in our payroll department whom I had forgotten is a bit "touchy feely". Don't get me wrong, not in a bad way. It's not uncommon for her to walk up behind someone and give them a welcome neck rub or pat them on the shoulder or rub their shoulders - similar to a massage, stress releasing technique. (Boy, I hope I described that OK - it's in no way ever been interpreted as any kind of harrassment.) Well, in my case it was the last. And when she did, there was no doubt in my mind that she felt my bra straps. She even rubbed my shoulders a bit longer than normal (and boy did it feel good). I didn't notice any expression on her face when I turned around other than the normal. Nothing was said. A couple of days later during or after a conversation (I don't remember which) she ran her hand up and down my back, and again, with the amount of force (firm, but comfortable), there's no way she could have missed the bra.

For me it was exciting to know that someone else now knows about me. Yet I was disappointed that she didn't ask anything. Since that time, I've not been wearing my bra, in part because I purged, and haven't found another that fits comfortably. But after telling you all of this experience, I may have to at least start wearing the sports bra I have.

Well, that's my first real post (my other was my inttroduction). I hope in some way it contributes to someone's sense of belonging, to the site, or whatever. Maybe I can share other experiences in the future!

Rene L. (submale_in_kc@yahoo.com)

ava_bruna
07-12-2006, 12:21 PM
Your post was very interesting as many are, wearing undies to work is very exciting, I think because one feel's the excitment of being found out which in some can be exciting, another is just the feeling of wearing a bra and panties is sooooooooo sexy that I had a hard time keeping my mind on my work, good thing I wasnt all that busy.
We all have different stages of excitment as you will see in past post's, Im happy to WELCOME you to a place that care's, so feel confortable and do post some pic's if you can, alway's nice to see who's ,who:D ENJUY.

Billijo49504
07-12-2006, 12:52 PM
Welcome to the family. And for one piece of advice, STOP PURGING.:heehee: That is the hardest way to build a wardrobe. And it is expensive. I hope you remember the brand and style of that bra. Go get a new one, I'll give you permission.:D Good luck....:hugs: ...BJ

Rene L
07-12-2006, 01:00 PM
I need the permission! Unfortunately, I've put on weight since then, and I don't remember the brand and style. I guess it might be time to go to Lane Bryant for a fitting! :happy: I did that about 2 years ago and ended up spending well over $100. I can't spend that kind of money now, but maybe one day soon!

Tina Dixon
07-12-2006, 01:03 PM
I know a woman that does the same type of back rub thing, love it, but I never wear my girlie things when i'm in male mode.

JoAnnDallas
07-12-2006, 01:21 PM
At least once a week, I wear panties, pantyhose, bra, and camio under my male clothes. At least none of the guys are into "touchie-feelie" and neither are the four GG's that I eat lunch with.

lynn27
07-12-2006, 01:38 PM
And when she did, there was no doubt in my mind that she felt my bra straps. She even rubbed my shoulders a bit longer than normal (and boy did it feel good). I didn't notice any expression on her face when I turned around other than the normal. Nothing was said. A couple of days later during or after a conversation (I don't remember which) she ran her hand up and down my back, and again, with the amount of force (firm, but comfortable), there's no way she could have missed the bra.

You're right, there is no way she missed the bra. Next time you should tell her how good the back rub feels. She might open up and ask you about the bra. You might have a friend that enjoys crossdressers...

DO NOT PURGE. Stop for a while, hide them away, but DO NOT PURGE. You'll aways regret it later.0.02

Lynn

Karren H
07-12-2006, 01:45 PM
Great first post!! And also don't wear white shirts due to my standard business lingerie but I almost always wear a sports coat. An extra layer of pertection...hmmmmm...sounds like an TV advertisement for....never mind!! Hehehe. :D. And I've been grabbed hard on the sholder before but I'm sure they felt nothing!! You know coal miners...a bunch of touchy-feely guys. Lol.

And I agree, never purge! If you have to, send one of us all your fem clothes! :) we might even give them back....someday!!

Love Karren

Emma England
07-12-2006, 02:07 PM
Maybe now is the time to wear a white shirt. The lady would then be able to see and feel your bra! :heehee:

Hey Karen, sharing fem clothes? Now that does sound a really girly thing to do! :rolleyes: :D

Kathrynn
07-12-2006, 02:42 PM
Hey Girls. I have been wearing bra's and panties and pantyhose to work for almost a year. Noone really cares, or they don't say anything about it. It is really nice to keep in female mode 24-7.
Kathrynn

flatlander_48
07-12-2006, 02:53 PM
I've spent the last 2 1/2 years working in Taiwan and I never brought any fem items with me. I guess I didn't want things inspected in my luggage. However, on my last trip I did bring 3 pairs of panties with me. Times change, I suppose.

Julie York
07-12-2006, 05:13 PM
Those back braces for better posture to prevent pressure on the spine between your shoulders......do lead to misunderstandings don't they?

Charleen
07-12-2006, 10:02 PM
Welcome Rene, I'm kinda new here myself. This site is the best thing that has happened to this CDer since he put on his Mommy's girdle and stockings many, many years ago. For me, it's panties and hose every day. Bra when I'm not working as at wok it would be very conspicuous as I do wear white shirts. Of time though I'm femme. All my "delicates", Womans blouse, and , yes Karren, womans jeans. I dress as a woman would dress to go shopping during the day. Comfy, comfy comfy! Keep posting. We all learn alot from each other here. The sisters I never had. Love and xxxx, Lily

Dee 1062
07-12-2006, 10:12 PM
The lady may think your wear a back or shoulder brase
so don't get to up in the air yet...I don't wear my fem under cloths to work because I know I'm woman and don't have to prove it to myself...But do love wearing light make up, ear rings and clear polish to work...

JiveTurkeyOnRye
07-13-2006, 09:47 AM
I've seen the thread of wearing bras under shirts to work several times on here, and I just am surprised that so many people "get away" with it. Because I don't care how thick the shirt is, I can almost always spot the tell tale bra lines underneath it when I see women out and about and so unless you're wearing a jacket, how do you manage to hide the lines?

Phillis
07-13-2006, 09:58 AM
Since I am retired and do not work, I do wear a bra and my PALS breast forms every where I go these days. I have gone shopping and in restuarants and such. Some people notice, but I am sure they do not know what to say about it. It is a thrill just to see the look on their face when they notice. I usually wear a loose fitting T-shirt, but walking and the wind blowing it does give it away that I ham wearing a bra. As for panties I wear them all the time. Good luck and welcome to the site.

Rene L
07-13-2006, 10:23 AM
I've seen the thread of wearing bras under shirts to work several times on here, and I just am surprised that so many people "get away" with it. Because I don't care how thick the shirt is, I can almost always spot the tell tale bra lines underneath it when I see women out and about and so unless you're wearing a jacket, how do you manage to hide the lines?
Quite honestly, I'm not absolutely sure I do get away with it 100%. Yet I wear my shirts loose. For instance I can squeeze my neck into a 16 1/2 men's shir, but usually wear a 17 1/2 for comfort and looseness. Also, usually rather dark colors. So between nothing being "form fitting" or transparent, I feel rather safe.

carol ann
07-13-2006, 06:04 PM
I often wear a bra in the winter when i can wear a jacket or sweter over my shirt.

i do believe that sometimes the excitement or fear of getting caught is part of the whole thing of crossdressing.

i was at as meeting a couple of years ago when a girl in her early twenties came up and gave me a hug and made a definite 'feel' of my back. She gave me a big smile but said nothing. On the occasions we met after that I always felt that she claimed a relationship with me that had not been there before. Nothing was ever said and she moved away from the area last year.

Katrina
07-13-2006, 06:47 PM
While I have never worn a bra to work, I have worn camis with spagetti straps several times. I have not lately because I don't think I can get away with them with summery type shirts (not sweaters) and they have somewhat thick straps that show. I love wearing them.

Wenda
07-13-2006, 07:41 PM
You just never know...I worked with a very very sexy lady who used to set her boob on my shoulder from time to time, but I just didn't know what response she was expecting, so, I pretended it didn't happen.
I don't wear many femme items at work. My company pays me well for my time, and I find dressing very distracting, so if I dress at all, it will be stockings, thong, painted toenails.
My own philosophy is that you DO NOT have any kind of sexual adventures with co-workers, so, as the others have said, it might be interesting to see if she has figured it out, but, I would then treat her as a sister, not a lover.

Joyce1702
07-13-2006, 08:36 PM
I wore a bra under my police uniform a couple of times. Gives you a whole new perspective on your day. :)

Joyce

Rachel Morley
07-13-2006, 10:05 PM
I always wear a bra and panties to work. However, in the summer when I'm just wearing a tshirt, I do have to be very careful about exactly which bra I wear under which shirt and I have to be careful not to bend over or round my back too much. It's suprising just how much a person can get away with!

RachelDenise
07-14-2006, 04:57 AM
I've never worn a bra to work and don't think I could. The career would be in the dumpster if I did and then how could I afford to buy Rachel the things she wants?! :D I have worn a bra under boy clothes to various non-work places, including the grocery store, and out to dinner. I have done it just with a dark colored shirt in warmer seasons and also under a coat/sweater in the winter. In any case, I just love it. I wish I had the equipment to fill out the bra. I guess my next step is to wear my breastforms out with the bra. Quite a challenge for me.........

maidthesy
07-14-2006, 03:44 PM
I have been wearing a bra to work every day since last september. You can rest assured that I have asked myself many times if the outlines can be seen or if people touching me might feel the bra straps.
I think a few of the people at work might have noticed my nyloned ankles , but i am pretty sure that the bra outlines havent been seen so far, even though there are more women around at work than men.
I am restricted by my dress code to longline bras or all in one girdles, and truth be told i think those are better concealed since the outlines are different to a normal bra.
Nevertheless I am very aware of my whole lingerie and I sometimes get the feeling people looking at me can see right through my clothes.

maidthesy

lynn27
07-14-2006, 04:05 PM
I've never worn a bra to work and don't think I could. The career would be in the dumpster if I did and then how could I afford to buy Rachel the things she wants?! :D I have worn a bra under boy clothes to various non-work places, including the grocery store, and out to dinner. I have done it just with a dark colored shirt in warmer seasons and also under a coat/sweater in the winter. In any case, I just love it. I wish I had the equipment to fill out the bra. I guess my next step is to wear my breastforms out with the bra. Quite a challenge for me.........

Rachel Denise;

Oh go ahead and add them forms, you'll love it. I've been wearing A size forms under my male stuff for years. Who's going to say anything? :p

Lynn

Cherry Lynn
07-14-2006, 04:55 PM
I wear a 38b and fill the cups naturally. It feels so good working in a bra but I have to be careful which jobs I wear one on. Being self-employed and not being in the same place or an office makes it easier to get away with it. It has got to the point if I do not have a bra on I feel like I am not completely dressed and people will notice same as if I had forgot my jeans.

DeniseNY
07-14-2006, 05:26 PM
I will wear one under sweaters in the fall and winter. During the spring and summer, it's mainly camisoles for me. I work with women on my job and they touch you on the shoulder when they speak sometimes, so I would not chance wearing a bra unless I had a lot of layers on. But there is nothing like the feeling of having one on, and not to mention the rush you get from carrying around a secret that only you know about and have to protect from the whole world. Sometimes it feels like everybody knows, though, because when I wear one, I am so aware of it being on all day. I am constantly trying to make sure the outline doesn't show.

miss-x
07-14-2006, 11:06 PM
i love to wear my sport bras to work every day. i have worn other bras but they are to restrickting. i go through sport bras like water i wear them so much. my wife wonders how i go through them so fast. and im sure that people notice them but thats ok, if they ask ill tell them the truth.