PDA

View Full Version : My toenails! I painted them!

Jazmine Star
07-12-2006, 01:23 PM
First time ever. Last night I got the sudden impulse to paint my toenails, so I did them up in pink. I love them!

But ... I go to the gym, and I always use the shower. So ... I guess I have to get out the polish remover and take it off. :sad:

I know some of you say "Ah! Don't be a baby! Don't worry if guys say anything!" - but you don't know this gym. They do boxing in it. If I get caught with painted toe nails, I'll get beaten to a pulp!

Jenna1561
07-12-2006, 01:28 PM
Yes Jazmine, but you'd be a pretty pulp with shiny pink toenails :)

As Always - Safety First.

Jenna

Calliope
07-12-2006, 01:39 PM
Don't worry about removing the polish - practice makes perfect ... and I've always noticed how just painting nails finetunes my attention in such a pleasant way.

hjt101
07-14-2006, 01:01 AM
I had to treat myself to a pedicure. It had been a long, hard week, so I was in the mood for a pampering. I had them Frenched.

noname
07-14-2006, 04:53 PM
Congrads on getting your nails done. In case anyone here is not aware, they have color changing nail polish. They have both color change for sun or temperature. Like I always say, I just don't see why polish is a girls thing. To me it's an either or.

Only once has anyone ever said anything. I was in line at a fast food place, and this guy who had long greesy hair and tatoos covering his arms and neck, and pores the size of craters kept glancing at me. He finally said, wow dude someone must have done that as a joke right? While you were sleeping cause like wow man, wow. The whole time I was looking at him and tatoos and greesy hair and thinking, you know dude, I'm looking at you and thinking the same thing.

rexy
07-14-2006, 07:40 PM
Well girls. I would like to tell you something about my toenails . I met some friends of mine right after the first of the year. Well I PAINTED my toenails for that weekend and have had them painted ever since. Just to make it feel like a little bit of REXY is with me every day. Just a thought !!:thumbsup:

lela
07-16-2006, 10:15 AM
Good for you sweetie! I wear polish on my toes all day everyday, but I'm very selective in the places that I show them off. To me, there's nothing more feminine than beautiful polished toenails, but allowing them to be seen at the gym may open a can of worms that could do more harm than good. You should enjoy this wonderful feminine experience, just be careful who you show them to.

Hugs