PDA

View Full Version : im going crazy :(

kimmigir1
07-12-2006, 04:57 PM
what do you gals do when you cant CD i cant now due to a situation im in , how do you cope with this and what do you do , any advice is good , cuz im going nuts :wall:

bobbi(CO)
07-12-2006, 05:00 PM
I know the feeling Kimmi:Angry3:

some times just panties under drab work wonders for me:rolleyes:

ava_bruna
07-12-2006, 05:04 PM
maybe if your situration isnt to bad you might be able to talk it over, not sure why you cant but talking usulay help's or at least you find where you stand one way or another.

Julie York
07-12-2006, 05:10 PM
You use your imagination.

EricaCD
07-12-2006, 06:09 PM
Window shopping, even when in drab, is marvelously therapeutic for me.

uknowhoo
07-12-2006, 06:10 PM
Hang out here for hours on end.:o

Karren H
07-12-2006, 06:26 PM
what do you gals do when you cant CD i cant now due to a situation im in , how do you cope with this and what do you do , any advice is good , cuz im going nuts :wall:

Standard business lingerie under my suit (bra, thong, thih highs and a garter), light coating of mascara, clear nail polish......dressing in the mens room at lunch...hehehe

Love Karren

Wendy me
07-12-2006, 06:39 PM
girlfreind if shopping is not the answer .....your asking all the wrong questions......

Dee 1062
07-12-2006, 06:45 PM
find someone to talk to about it...shoping is good....you know your the girl so just act like it even when your not dressed...how do you think girls do it when not in a dress:) alot of girls do wear the pants...act out without doing:)

kimmigir1
07-12-2006, 06:53 PM
^_^ good ideas, i think ill hit the mall

insearchofme
07-12-2006, 06:59 PM
All good ideas! I'm in the same situation as you, and this forum helps me get through the day! Love ya all!

Darlene Rochelle
07-12-2006, 07:05 PM
Not being able to CD is a problem we all face at one time or another. I finally got a makeover a few weeks ago after a VERY LONG talk with my SO. It just takes time. I have a teenage daughter at home to contend with. It is tough to deal with.

Lilith Moon
07-13-2006, 04:22 AM
Hang out here for hours on end.:o

Yes, it helps to become a virtual crossdresser and so coming here is part of my solution. A fertile and highly visual imagination also helps to get us through the lean periods.

Then, there's digital cameras. I spend time looking through images of good times I've had in the past. 0.02

Kimberly
07-13-2006, 04:36 AM
I go nuts looking at how great women and girls my age are dressed on the bus... It's depressing - and I tend to have periods of acute female jelousy.

I'm going through one now, and it's driving me mad.

In a week or two I won't care that much though... and the cycle will continue.

In a word: I don't cope. :p

ReginaK
07-13-2006, 04:58 AM
When I can't dress, I usually sit around and go crazy for a while. Then browse all my favorite clothes sites. Read this forum. I try to live through others. Plus a good imagination helps.

Kate Simmons
07-13-2006, 06:02 AM
I'm always CDing Hon. Ericka is Richard CDing. Richard is Ericka CDing. My personas are amalgamated, so I'm never disappointed whatever the circumstances happen to be. Nice place to be really but that's just me. Ericka

Veronica E. Scott
07-13-2006, 06:08 AM
I guess I am in the same boat as a lot of you I have 3 grandkids living with me and my oldest daughter is moving in next month oh joy oh joy... That means Veronica has been put in a box and stored for a while(How long is a while)I have a new skirt new shoes and a pretty new top and it is killing me that I can' wear it,going crazy hell no already went.

Danielle1960
07-13-2006, 06:08 AM
I think all the sugestions are good and admitedly I've done them all with success :-) One extended period, when I couldn't cd I took notice to women in general (alot of them) dress down or cd in men's clothing. I decided I can drab out and be satisfied to an extent by remembering that my feelings in side can be satisfied by the shopping and other methods.
Danielle:happy:

Julogden
07-13-2006, 10:20 AM
Hi Kimmi,

From May 2000 through May 2004, I took care of my elderly father full time, so dressing was put WAY on the back burner.

I survived like some of the others suggest, i.e. wearing panties or pantyhose under my pants, wore a night gown at night (I at least had privacy in my own room), and lived vicariously through others via the Internet.

It was very tough at times, and when it was over, it took me quite a while to get back into the swing of things, but it can be done and survived.

Good luck! :-)

Carol

Melinda G
07-13-2006, 11:24 AM
I know that feeling, and I try not to get into those situations anymore.

Bonnie D
07-13-2006, 02:04 PM
I cd in stealth, usually when I take a day or two off from work, but because my kids have been home during the day more often than they've ever been I haven't been able to dress even on a day off. There has always been one or the other home lately whenever I took a day off. So I basically do what women do, meaning, women like getting dressed up every once in a while and going out with their SO and wearing what they bought maybe 5-6 months ago but they wait patiently until the situation arises. I'm pretty much doing the same thing, there will be a day when I will stay home and no one will be there and I will be able to wear some of the things I've bought lately and let my feminine side out for a little while as far as dressing is concerned. My feminine self is always with me and a part of me but she does love to be completely let out from time to time.

Bonnie

Michelle_cd_girl
07-13-2006, 02:13 PM
1) Isn't that what sick days are for? When you're sick of not being able to dress?

2) Ebay.

3) If desperate, get a room.

4) Go for a long drive. Find somewhere isolated and change. Drive some more. Change back.

5) Distract yourself in a hobby. Spending money helps.

Michelle_cd_girl

Shelly Preston
07-13-2006, 02:24 PM
All of the above suggestions are great.
You can also get all those little jobs done, so that you will have more dressing time when the opportunity arises

Elena Ambasce
07-14-2006, 01:33 AM
Yes, it helps to become a virtual crossdresser

Speaking of virtual crossdressing, anyone besides me help sublimate their desires by taking on female roles in video games? In particular online games... I've found Second Life (secondlife.com) to be a great spot--you can *completely* customize your avatar, create, use and sell your own stuff (especially clothes), go shopping and dancing, pretty much anything you can think up. (Many take it so seriously they get annoyed if you call it a "game" even.)

I also like to read transgender-themed books... Currently reading "Dress Codes (of three girlhoods--my mother's, my father's, and mine)", recently finished "She's Not There". And of course "The Man in the Red Velvet Dress" is a classic if a bit more out there with some of the author's theories.

Joy Carter
07-14-2006, 01:48 AM
I like to read transgendered stories "without sex" you can find many free one's on line just finding clean one's are difficult. And "under dressing" helps me quite a bit.:D

Stormgirl
07-14-2006, 01:49 AM
Try being deployed for a year and not able to dress at all,Yeah that will driving you absolutely crazy.

GINA-CD
07-14-2006, 01:58 AM
It's been said before, but I spend a lot of time in this site, in other chatrooms and in my messenger with other girls I've met before.... looking at my own pics and sharing them makes my day.... you receive all kinds of comments that normally rise your spirit.

Of course sometimes you might get lucky and find your wife's undies lying around near the tub or ....

kimmigir1
07-14-2006, 02:26 AM
well to be blunt and not get into to much detail about my situation , im a post teen and still at home , parent says "your doing nothing with you life" after recently receiving my GED and said parental figure boots me from home, that being said everything is still @ old house i can go and get possessions , but im pretty much couch hopping until i get my own place , but thankfully in staying with one of my best friends (hes like a brother to me and he has no clue about this (cding) , and i dont wanna let a peep or hint slip due to the unfortuinate circumstances if an issue asises over knowledge of cding it might lead to more couch hopping instead of staying at his palce) and could possibly lead to a extended stay providing i get this job im going for so yeah , thats pretty much my situation in a nutshell, sorry i wasnt more specific in the first place i should have been , all the suggestions were great , in a normal housing situation they would work , but due to the unfortuinate situation mentioned above , i cant , thanx for all that gave me imput ^_^ i appreciate it

Tiffy
07-14-2006, 09:38 AM
Each person and situation is comfort levels are different. We are cd's and we adapt and over come. Me when I can not dress I try and call a cd I know and talk for a bit. Helps put me in the frame of mind.

April Marie

julie w
07-14-2006, 12:15 PM
I am going crazy to ,I usually dress every day and sleep in a nightie but
my cousins son from australia has been staying with me for two weeks now
and he seems to spend more time on my computer than going out .so
I cant read the forums . his gone to my mothers for a couple of days
and he go s home on the 17th thank goodness

Leslie16
07-14-2006, 12:25 PM

lol, I just posted something similar and only saw this now!