PDA

View Full Version : kinky boots

danielle1973
07-12-2006, 08:24 PM
Hi girls

My wife got me a supprise last night, i movie called kinky boots. its about a guy who takes over his fathers shoe factory when he dies and is about to go bankrupt when he delves into the niche market of sexy 'kinky boots" for a drag queen he met one night when he was out on the turps. its a great movie and if you love sexy shoes like me you will love it. i give it 4 stars and a special interest rating of 10/10!! its from the makers of calendar girs and is set in london and northhampshire(?). anyway.......hope you all like it too

cheers danni

vcutenyc
07-12-2006, 08:35 PM
I saw the film Danni and really enjoyed it as well. Just so you know, you can really order boots from the real Kinky Boots factory. The movie is based on a true story. Try googling "Kinky Boots" and you should find a link to a online retailer where you can purchase their wares. You can even get the boots with the whip pocket lol

missfine
07-12-2006, 09:47 PM
i have been looking for the move to come to retail. where did you get the movie?

sarahjan
07-12-2006, 11:50 PM
I saw the film Danni and really enjoyed it as well. Just so you know, you can really order boots from the real Kinky Boots factory. The movie is based on a true story. Try googling "Kinky Boots" and you should find a link to a online retailer where you can purchase their wares. You can even get the boots with the whip pocket lol

Someone had told me that the Kinky Boot factory had finally closed but I have just checked and there website has a 2006 catalouge. Their website is http://www.edirectory.co.uk/divine/

danielle1973
07-13-2006, 03:31 AM
hey, missfine

the movie was a new release rental here in austraila

thanks for the link sarahjan i will check it out

danni

Kimberly
07-13-2006, 04:41 AM
Heard of it... never saw it.

Like I haven't seen TransAmerica yet!!

*Notes in diary* Must watch that movie!

Nikki Dee
07-13-2006, 08:20 AM
Hi. Danielle...Saw it a few months ago...fabulous film...funny but quite emotional too...recommended viewing.!!!!
Nikki. x

Wenda
07-13-2006, 08:35 AM
Someone had told me that the Kinky Boot factory had finally closed but I have just checked and there website has a 2006 catalouge. Their website is http://www.edirectory.co.uk/divine/
What a great site. Thank you for the link!