PDA

View Full Version : Wedding dresses

Tiana
07-13-2006, 07:41 AM
When was the last time you wore a wedding dress and how many do you have or have you never wore one.
My day off today and currently wearing a lovely wedding gown, plain really with beads around the neckline. I am lucky enough to have two at present, the other is a very satiny dress with many gorgeous layers of lace and silk-love wearing it.
It has to be the ultimate in crossdressing in my opinion, how can you get or feel more feminine though a long satin nightdress in bed comes close.
The dress I have on has a long train and a low backline. I wore my first wedding dress some 30 years ago now, I was still at school and remember shaking with anticipation of wearing iT. I was so excited that I tried to put it on by putting it over my head before I discovered the zip!.
Be nice to hear your experiences of your first wedding dress, looking forward from hearing from you. love Tiana

swiss_susan
07-13-2006, 08:08 AM
Never had one.

And like most of my female friends who have gotten married, I would want to shed a few pounds first, lol :D

Susan

myMichelle
07-13-2006, 08:13 AM
I've never actually purchased a wedding dress, but I have tried a few on before. What else could make a girl feel more feminine?

Carroll
07-13-2006, 08:30 AM
the first time I ever put on a dress, when I was about 12-13, was a wedding dress. Would love to do it again

Tiffy
07-13-2006, 08:37 AM
In the process of ataining my very first wedding dress. And hope to renew my vows in it.

April Marie

Calliope
07-13-2006, 08:44 AM
A wedding dress was my first score! Tampa FL, 1986, one-room over a seedy cafe. Lots of itinerants there - one guy dropped dead in his apt and the landlady, discovering no known relations, assumed ownership of his car. That sort of neighborhood. One (tipsy) late night, I pried open a utility closet in the building basement - and, presto chang-o, an entire wardrobe - including a wedding dress right out of The Donna Reed Show! It all fit - I was in heaven! Of course, these clothes were 'left behind' and stashed, probably an eviction confiscation, so I had a bit of a sad thought knowing my fortune was someone else's loss.

michelle-h
07-13-2006, 10:14 AM
I've never worn one. And for me, thats OK. I am really not into wedding dresses. I know.... gasp! How could I say that, and call myself a CD? I don't know. I just don't get the wedding dress thing. Even my wife thought it was a little strange. I guess its just not my style. And I'm really not that crazy about white anyway.

Michelle-H

Karren H
07-13-2006, 11:18 AM
I tell you it's a great feeling.......glowed all day after wearing my friends wedding dress!! And talk about heavy!!! Weighs a ton......

Love Karren

wedding ablum lol - http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/karrenhutton/slideshow?.dir=/457a&.src=ph

Wendy me
07-13-2006, 11:25 AM
never have never realy thought abought it ....i have a bride my wife ... just if someone here is going to wear a wedding dress thats her place not mine ... but hey if any one get's into wearing one it's all good just not my hot button......

Josi
07-13-2006, 11:49 AM
I have a friend with 2 wedding dress shops - she and her daughter gave me a makeover and I spent the next three hours drinking Rose (well it could have been pink champagne! ;)) and trying on dresses and having lots of pictures taken!

CrossKimmy
07-13-2006, 12:04 PM
I would die if I wore a wedding dress. That would be the ultimate feminine moment for me.

White is my favorite color, especially white wedding lingerie!

Calliope
07-13-2006, 12:34 PM
Hey, great to see those photos! BTW, check out Modern Bride magazine or some such - wedding dresses are pretty stylish nowadays.

Emily Ann Brown
07-13-2006, 01:06 PM
You won't believe this....I bought a wedding right before my wife found out about me and I have yet to have the opportunity to try it on and take pics.

Emily Ann

Tiffany Anne 9954
07-13-2006, 01:09 PM
I own 2 myself.
Ever since I started dressing it was the most ultimate goal for me to get a wedding gown. I've allways loved bridal fashions and read bridal magazines whenever I can.
I reached that goal in 1997 when a cd friend of mine took me to a small boutique in which she knew the owner. Her store had a small bridal section in which she sold wedding and bridesmaids gowns.
At that time she has 3 gowns that were my size so this friend called me to come over to try on these 3 gowns. The 3rd one I tried on was the one I eventually got (avatar pic). I got a petticoat to wear with it along with a veil and a satin flower bouquet.
I've acquired a second wedding gown last year with the help of a gg friend i got to know here. This gown is more simpler in design and i kinda wear it more than my other wedding gown.
My wedding gowns are worn a lot more than they're intentioned to be. I love all that fabric swishing and dragging behind me.
I'ts the most ultimate feeling.

Karren H
07-13-2006, 02:01 PM
You won't believe this....I bought a wedding right before my wife found out about me and I have yet to have the opportunity to try it on and take pics.

Emily Ann

Hmmmmm. I must have missed that!! Have to go back and check the invintory, again :D. Can I borrow the wedding dress, sis? Or I'll trade you this nice sequined cocktail dress for it!! Hehehe

love Karren

Bev06 GG
07-13-2006, 02:12 PM
Have worn one twice. I felt like a princess and all eyes were on me. There is nothing quite like a wedding dress to make you feel like the most beautiful, feminine, graceful, lucky, and most noticed woman in the world. Just a shame theyre so expensive and not part of our normal wardrobe. But then I suppose they wouldn't hold the same attraction or have the same affect if they were everyday attire would they.
take care
BEVxxxx

eleventhdr
07-13-2006, 02:18 PM
I do not currently have a weeding dress but have often wanted one.

Have looked in thrit stroes a few year's back at some but never got around to buying one.

Tha's problay the only way i would ever get one to wear myself.

Becuase other then that buying one would be very expensive.

And then wearing it only once hmmm?

oh well
I have often thought that if and when i would ever get married i would like to do so in a wedding dress to me that would be a just wonderful experince and if and when you were to marry the female dress is the best and so excting i would think i mena wearing a wedding dress would be jsut the very best way to marry this is how i do feel about it.

I mean just getting to wear a dress and be like how you really do want to be.

Most guy's just do not try to understadn this at all

But not me i would love to be wearing that even if i never do marry.

I alos like prom dresses and that kind of stuff they are so lovely .

I just love the cloth's as well

Other then that there is perhaps one other way i would marry and that would be in the nyde i have often thought of doing that as well i konw that back in the 60's a lot of people did this not sure how that stuff would work today but maybe under the right circumstance it would be jsut fine anyway something to think on and about indeed!:.

Jay Suzy!:

susann_gardener
07-13-2006, 03:29 PM
I have tried several on in second hand stores .. a great experience. :D Sadly the store is gone. First time I was wearing one lead to getting cought ... but thats another story. :(

Deborah_UK
07-13-2006, 04:20 PM
When I wore this and looked in the mirror - for the first time in my life I saw the real me - a woman looking back at me - even though I had confirmed to myself I was TS some two or three years earlier - I guess I had always known but had been in denial for so long

http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/deborahs/images/5-picture1.gif?0.3873248079867023

Michelle2008
07-13-2006, 05:59 PM
Hello all,

I fulfilled a fantasy of mine a month ago and had a formal bridal gown fitting at my local David's Bridal shop. David's Bridal is very CD friendly so anyone...please call them! You won't be turned away or disappointed. I wasn't! To have a bridal gown on with all the accessories....lingerie, veil, tiara, long white satin gloves, bracelet, necklace, shoes, matching purse...you name it! It is the ultimate is feeline girly and feminine. I remember the day after my bridal gown fitting...I felt so relaxed. I had such a calming feeling that day. I felt I reached a higher level of womanhood. So cool!

Great thread! Here's a pic from my bridal gown fitting....

Michelle

Jodi Lynn
07-13-2006, 06:29 PM
I did try on my wifes weddingdress a long time ago (married 32 years), it felt wonderful

Melanie R
07-13-2006, 07:10 PM
Doing a renewal of vows as two brides at the Texas T (Transgender) Party in 1986 was the ultimjate efemme experience of my life. The renewal of vows was performed by a retired Catholic priest. See the picture below.

Hugs,

Melanie

kristytv
07-13-2006, 07:45 PM
even though i have never had one or worn one, i have had some very dirty thoughts about being taken in one by a man latley!

Berta
07-14-2006, 01:39 AM
One of my 1st dressup sessions as a youth was Mom's heavy 30's vintage satin wedding gown. That feeling has had me forever hooked and dreaming of the day I might once again feel that most elegant and luxurious feeling of femininity, a white satin full skirted wedding gown, on my body.

Berta

GINA-CD
07-14-2006, 01:49 AM
Well, I've been tempted on trying my wife's wedding dress but for one or another reason I just haven't done it... I don't know what has stopped me... and thinking again, I don't know if wearing one would be so great for myself...

I know I'd love the white lingerie and shoes and necklace..... but the dress... :straightface:

Kate Simmons
07-14-2006, 05:37 AM
I bought my own a couple of years ago. Tried it on once when I first got it. Looked really nice.Next time I wear it will be the day I get married (as the bride). Problem is corralling a guy who could handle me. I'm sort of like Ellie May and wearing a wedding dress wouldn't change that any. I'd probably want to bring "critters" to the wedding. LOL Ericka

allisonrn06
07-14-2006, 06:38 AM
I have worn a wedding dress before,but have never owned one.And I agree with you Tiana,a wedding dress is the ultiimate in getting dressed up!

Gurly
07-14-2006, 10:46 AM
I've been married about three years and I tried on my wife's wedding dress the first opportunity that I had. Fit perfectly (I'm kinda slim). Heavy, too!!

Michelle_cd_girl
07-14-2006, 11:01 AM
I got to do this the first time on my honeymoon, 9 years ago. My wife suggested that I put on her dress the night after our wedding night, and one thing led to another... Of course, she knew about my CDing long before. But it was an unforgettable experience.

Now I have 2 of my own, both acquired on Ebay at very good prices!

I reserve them for special occasions :)

Dana Jones
07-15-2006, 11:26 AM
I have two wedding gowns. Nothing is more silky and more feminine. I have spent a ton of money in bridal shops. I have 6 or 7 bridesmaid dresses. The last one which was strapless took 3 fittings to get the proper fit. It was sensational. Dana

Tiffany 1953
07-15-2006, 11:58 AM
I told all before starting my marriage to Wanda. I knew my CDing would not go away. Low and behold she thought it was neat that I would want to emulate women. So on our wedding night she put her gown on me and we were bonded deeply. She had insisted that we married in matching panties.

Two years ago I found what had to have been a $2,500 gown in a salvage store for $98. A lot of the hand beading had come off and Since I learned to sew with my mom. I painstakingly repaired it and altered it to fit. Needed more room in the Bust and the waist taken in. I had a makeover/photo shoot even though my fantasy was to have been the bride for a day, my "Groom" got cold feet.

Taffy
07-15-2006, 06:54 PM
No wedding dress, but I do have several flowergirl dresses. The flowergirl is the only one in the wedding party who is permitted to outdress the bride, ostensibly because she is not considered competition for the groom's attention.

Taffy

Ronnigirl
07-15-2006, 08:13 PM
:be: Weddinng dresses are the ultimate in femminity, I purchased my first about ten years ago and now thanks to ebay have more than I care to admit to, in lots of different sytles and a few different colors.
happy dressing,
Ronnigirl

malgosia_ts
07-16-2006, 05:03 AM
Hi Evrybody!

I am new girl in here. When i saw the discussion about wedding dresses i had to join in. I have dreamed of a wedding gown since my teenage years when i started dressing. Now i live 3/4 of the time as woman with my boyfirnd. We even had a small "wedding" - this only because i told him about my dream of wedding dresses! Those dresses are the most feminine clothes a woman can wear! (beside petticoats!) :)

SiSi
07-17-2006, 10:31 AM
first time I put one on was a friend's older sister whose wedding was called off. I remember trembling with excitement. Wish I took Pics. :(

:doll:

mollytyler
07-17-2006, 12:13 PM
Never a bridal dress...but have been a bride maid...long story but ultimate in fun as dressing with all the girls and helping my friend with her wedding dress was so much fun....from shopping for it to helping her button the many satin buttons on it that wedding morning......someday!!1 LOL.....but for now that bridesmaid experence will be everlasting.......except her mother's reaction when she found out (too late to cancel me) that I wasn't a GG......my friend truly showed her guts and spirit by sticking to her choice to include me.....go to a bridal shop and ENJOY yourself!!!! The fun is shopping for the little things like white satin bras/camisoles/garters that make the dress

Sakura Kinomoto
07-17-2006, 11:29 PM
Well,if you ask me,the first day that I tried a wedding dress was the day I bought one.I couldnt simply resist how beatiful it looked,so I bought it and I inmidiatly tried it on.I must say I looked myself in the mirror and saw a gorgeous girl looking and me and criying for help because she is trapped in the wrong body!

I must say it is a most beautiful sensation once you have it on.

The day I marry,I want to use a wedding dress!!!:o :o