PDA

View Full Version : PB going farther

prettieboy
07-13-2006, 08:34 AM
my SO AND I BROKE UP about ayear and a half ago it had nothing to do with my CDing she never knew. i took it hard, ever since that ive been CDing a hudred times more than i used too. ive taken it farther also. now instead of going out looking for bootie i find myself dreesing like bootie. so i ask myself what is going on.

Emeralddragon
07-13-2006, 08:37 AM
perhaps its a confidence thing. You think that you cant get any "bootie" as you are so why not be the "bootie" and have it all the time. Also maybe you just want to be able to find a man to come and hold you and make all the lonliness go away. Those seem to me to e the most obvious answers but then again there are never any obvious answers now are there.

DeeInGeorgia
07-13-2006, 09:43 PM
I grew up in a family that didn't show much, if any, physical affection. It was a maternal controlled family. I was also very shy in dealings with women. Parts of my CDing I attribute to a substitute for physical affection, anger at women for not taking any interest in me during my teens and twenties and loneliness in general. Due to medical problems for my wife, lonliness and lack of physical affection are reating their heads again, hence my increase in the need to CD.

Billijo49504
07-13-2006, 10:00 PM
Sorry to hear about your breakup. Maybe instead of trying to attract men, you should try to find a nice lady, who loves both your male side and you fem side. If you find a nice lady that think you are a wonderful person, whether you are wearing men or womens clothes, I think you would feel better about your self. But please be honest, It's better to have a lady say no thanks, than to hide your fem side from them. That is living a lie. And that is wrong. Remember honesty is the easiest story to remember...BJ

Charleen
07-13-2006, 10:07 PM
I don't know, but this still sounds like a put on to me. What with spelling, or lack thereof, and top off the other post PB has made . Could be wrong , but I doubt it. Lily

Michelle2008
07-13-2006, 10:41 PM
I don't know, but this still sounds like a put on to me. What with spelling, or lack thereof, and top off the other post PB has made . Could be wrong , but I doubt it. Lily

I agree...sorry but I do! But I do wish you well in whatever you are looking for.

Michelle

prettieboy
07-14-2006, 12:42 AM
what is wrong with you guys im not looking for no man i am 100% heterosexual im not sure wre your getting this put on from either. im in this forum because im trying to understand me i dont want to change me i like me ijust dont understand me i have been and always will be 100% honest whith you people whom i have chosen to be my friends/girl or boy.

tekla west
07-14-2006, 03:14 PM
PB has been consistant in what PB says about PBs dressing, the CD gene is not related to the spelling gene in any way. Could be just another victim of a public school education - lots of DARE nonesense, no real academics. The kids I had in college would be lucky to get two good paragraphs in a row.

KateW
07-14-2006, 07:10 PM
I agree...sorry but I do! But I do wish you well in whatever you are looking for.

Michelle

I second... no wait - third that opinion!