PDA

View Full Version : PALS - a users report

Stephenie S
07-13-2006, 12:14 PM
Dear girls,

I thought sice I have been using these for a while now I would let you all know what I think about them. This will of course be very subjective as we all have different ideas and feelings about our breasts (or lack thereof).

I bought PALS only because of the price. They were about $70.00 US. I know that silicone is the only realistic way to go, but I could not swing the expense at this time.

So how do I feel about them after using them for as while? I love 'em. They have just the right weight and feel for a realistic bounce and sway when walking or comming down stairs. They look great. I have gotten many compliments from GGs who know they are not real, about how well they look.

I have adopted one technique that I find helps greatly to enhance the realistic feel. My forms are a "B" size and I wear them in a "C" cup bra. When I first put them into a "B" cup (which they fit exactly), I found they were so firmly held that there was NO bounce or sway. The added room in the C cup bra lets them move and bounce in a much more realistic way. So, as I said, I am glad I bought them.

A big plus for PALS is that you can return them if you do not open the individual plastic wrap. So you can wear them in your bra for a while and still send them back. Also the woman who took my order when I called was really nice and very helpful in picking out the right size. She was spot on according to my wife and all others who have commented. I felt they were enormous when I first put them on but all who see them say they are just right for my body size.

Now, what are the downsides? Well. a couple. They are firmer than a real breast. Significantly so. This was a big disapointment at first, but really, few people have squeezed them so no big deal. I am the only one who knows about this unless I brush up against someone. Also they do NOT transmit body heat well. They are NOT silicone. They are made from some sort of gell. The side agaist your chest will get to body temp quickly bit the outside remains cool. This does not feel real at all. So when you play with those dark little nipples (shut UP, Stephenie) they are cold. (Bummer).

So, all in all, a good bargain for your money. Realistic? No, but pretty good, and as close as you are going to get for $70. Of course you might get lucky on Ebay. Bargains are out there for those who look and you could find some nice silicone forms for less. I know that as soon as I can afford it I will be shopping for some silicone ones.

Here's the link to the suplier, thanks to Ellie: www.supergelproducts.com. They are not offered everywhere. I recomend calling because the sales woman, ask for Debbie, is VERY helpful. The phone # is 951-354-0747 or 951-343-7746. I should have put this info in the original post but I assumed most of us were familiar with PALS. No, they do not come in a storage box. They should, but I assume they are just trying to keep the price down.

The ones I ordered, with Debbie's help were: TRS3-04 Triangle w/nipples (32-40) - 2-Tone. This is a nice full "B". As I said, I felt they were much too big, but my wife (and others) assure me they are just right.

Hope this helps,

Lovies,
Stephenie

ava_bruna
07-13-2006, 12:20 PM
Do you have a web site for them? or maybe they are on alot of different site's. sound's nice,

Ellie
07-13-2006, 12:28 PM
I got pals for my birthday a few months ago and I absolutely love them.

I went with the C cup triangles and they look and feel GREAT!

I also use a slightly larger bra for more jiggle.

Mine came with a pleasant vanilla oder that has transfered to just about everything in the drawer with them.

They can be had at www.supergelproducts.com

Their sizing chart is a bit confusing but I was able to order from the web site without calling anyone and got a perfect pair.

ava_bruna
07-13-2006, 12:39 PM
Thank's Hon for that. I looked quick and the push up's look great and only $29.95? I just wanted to say thank's and this just goes to show what this forum is all about, people helping other's be as nice as they can. im going to search the site and who know's, I may end up ordering some for my B day too:D tomorrow.I already got a pair of ruby ear ring's fo myself;) nice of me:D thank.s again Hon.

lynn27
07-13-2006, 12:44 PM
I agree 100%, they are great. Found them on ebay with a "breast forms" search. I think "LA E-Online" was the seller and they cost $54 with shipping. A great investment. They make several shapes and sizes so there is a lot of choices. Wanted a full B and using their chart I got a full B. They feel and look great.

Only down side I noticed was they did not come in a nice storage box like others I've owned.

Lynn

Trish
07-13-2006, 04:17 PM
I have had my Pals Raindrop forms, for over a year. I am very happy with them.

annekathleen
07-13-2006, 05:15 PM
I own three pairs of PALS, I bought a size 5, thought they were too big, then I bought a size 3, thought they were too small, then I bought a size 4, thought they were just right, but.....depending on my mood, the bra I'm wearing and the clothes that I'm wearing, I enjoy the variety of different breasts sizes...(an advantage us crossdressers have over real women):D

nikisbest
07-13-2006, 05:31 PM
My question about the pals or any breastform is, which one is best?
Why would you want the teardrop or raindrop or triangle. It might be
a stupid question:heehee:, but I have been watching on ebay for a couple of months and can't decide which one I want.

Thank you
Niki

Ellie
07-13-2006, 06:13 PM
I'm not sure which one would be "best" but I got the triangles because they fill the bra fully and provide a smooth transition from the shoulder down to the nipple when in profile.

I think that the teardrops are designed for halter tops. These push your breasts together more to create cleavage and can be worn without a bra. The only reason I didn't go with these is that I think I have enough side boob on my own. :cheeky:

The raindrops are about the same as the teardrops but without the extra on the sides.

I've only gotten the triangles so I'm guessing about the others based on what I read here and on the supergel web site.

Wenda
07-13-2006, 08:32 PM
hey gurls! Pals work! The great thing is, you don't need to decide what size you want to be prior to participating. You simply need to be 'required" and then participate! So, here we are! Let's go surfing, now!