PDA

View Full Version : Long talk

Marla
07-13-2006, 05:22 PM
I just a long talk with my wife about my desires to be feminine. We are just good friends and I don't think that has changed. I showed her all my stuff and she really seemed like it was OK. I think that I should be looking for a lawyer letter very soon though because that's what my first wife sent when she found out by accident. What should I do and should I be worried?

Marla S
07-13-2006, 05:35 PM
Not enough info to tell you what to do, but if she didn't freak out, that might be a good sign. Keep up the conversation and help her to understand and to deal with it.

Melanie R
07-13-2006, 05:39 PM
Allow your wife time to digest what you have told her and when the time is right let her talk more about her feelings, concerns and questions. If she loves you unconditionally you will not receive a letter from her attorney.

Hugs,

Melanie

rosiegurl
07-13-2006, 11:31 PM
she may just have sent it thinking you was having an affair or something *grins*

just think of her reaction to finding a bunch of womens clothes hidden away somewhere

Billijo49504
07-13-2006, 11:44 PM
Sorry I keep harping on it, but you should have tried the truth from the start. She sould have known that she was getting both of you before the wedding. JMHO..BJ

racquel
07-14-2006, 03:15 AM
[ I think that I should be looking for a lawyer letter very soon though because that's what my first wife sent when she found out by accident. What should I do and should I be worried?[/QUOTE]
hopefully you chose better the second time :heehee: seriously though go out of your way to do nice things for her,show her you are committed to the relationship.I think you will be o.k.:love:

Tiffy
07-14-2006, 09:25 AM
Just have to wait it out love. Relax, if you think about it you will worry yourself to death. If however you are getting one, worrying will not change a thing. So until you have one. Try not to worry.

April Marie

Tracy Lynn
07-14-2006, 09:43 AM
Hi Marla,

I think you should give her some time to take it all in. Iv'e been through this recently and it just takes patience. I hope things go well for you. don't panic just yet.

Joy Carter
07-15-2006, 12:59 PM
Do you really know her are you two really in love ???? If you can answer yes to both questions then you can stop worring.0.02