PDA

View Full Version : my first successful shopping trip!

Helen Free
07-13-2006, 08:22 PM
Well i finally did it! i walked into Marshall's, went straight back to the women's section, picked out 4 pairs of panties, paid for them, and i was outa there happy! It was such a rush and i can't wait to do it again. No one even noticed or cared. it was a great experience!

Calliope
07-13-2006, 08:26 PM
Excellent! Who says free market neoliberalism doesn't have its uses?

Barb Valentine
07-13-2006, 08:42 PM
Good for you
There's nothing like the first time :thumbsup:

Michelle Ellis
07-13-2006, 08:45 PM
Way to go! I know for some that can be difficult :p

M

Joyce1702
07-13-2006, 08:54 PM
Congrats Helen!! Things will never be the same for you now. You'll become a shop-a-holic and all your credit cards will melt. :)

Joyce

Karren H
07-13-2006, 09:21 PM
i can't wait to do it again. No one even noticed or cared. it was a great experience!

Now your hooked!! Shopping for fem things is like a drug!! You be wanting more and more....

You know if the credit card company's ever got wind of this and started an add campaign!! Hehehe

I can see it know...(Que the thought bubble)...Vikings running through the lingerie dept...picking up bras and panties...Argggg...What's in your panties?". :D

Sorry...got carried away again!! Congrats on the shopping spree!! :)

Love Karren

lisa68
07-13-2006, 09:24 PM
It gets easrier as time goes by and before you know it you be fully dressed.

Charleen
07-13-2006, 10:13 PM
SHOPPING!!!! SHOPPING!!! SHOPPING!!!! SHOPPING!!!! SHOPPING!!!! Oh how could go on! You go girl, and remember- SHOPPING! Love and xxxx,Lily

Billijo49504
07-13-2006, 10:18 PM
Cool!!! Now you know how it's done, so go forth and $pend$$$. When you spend $$$, they learn that men buy women's clothes for them selvs.And believe me, the $$$ $peak louder than you think. I started getting mail from Lane Bryant as the Clothes wise person. I sent them a email that as long as they sent it that way, I wasn't going to buy from them, and I was going to spend my money at Avenue. They started sending my mail by my name. Tonight the wife and I went shopping and I put a $150 something on my platinum card. It was originally $225.99 but they took off $75 on a coupon and an extra$5 because I brought a gas reciept. And yes, most of iit was for the wife, but I got 2 bras and a t shirt...BJ

RachelDenise
07-14-2006, 04:45 AM
Way to go Helen!:D Now that the ice is broken, it's off for more shopping!

Phyliss
07-14-2006, 05:01 AM
Helen, while you still have some money left, make reservations at the local "poor house". That's where you're headed.
I just can't believe how much $$$$$ I've spent lately, and I still want MORE.

Like Karren said, shopping is like a drug, now you're hooked. Ain't it great.

Emma England
07-14-2006, 05:48 AM
Congrats Helen!

Like others have said, shopping will become addictive.

You can never have enough of panties, and may find buying something even when you don't really need it.

The thrill of having something new is exciting.

sue ellan
07-14-2006, 07:14 AM
there is no greater feelling than buying fem clothes. even after all these years i still get a hugh rush. some times i get so excited about shopping that i about ca'nt stand it. ther is no better fun than shopping.
sue ellan

LynnDrew
07-14-2006, 07:23 AM
I love buying panties and sexy things at Victoria's Secret. They usually have great sales and nobody cares if a "guy" is buying stuff - they probably think it is for a girlfriend - have fun!! Kisses Lynn