PDA

View Full Version : Shoes

melody
12-03-2004, 04:03 AM
Hello Ladies,
I have US Womens size 14 feet
I am just wondering what sites you could recommend for shoes.
Thanks in advance girls

PS
I know about one site:
http://www.pierresilber.com/index.html

Trinity_cat
12-03-2004, 06:59 AM
I wouldn't recommend any sites, Try a shoe SHOP...hehehe

Just joking Melody, because I have no idea. ;)

melody
12-03-2004, 07:04 AM
I am far too scared to shop irl. I just get anxiety attacks even thinking about it. Maybe someday though :confused:

Trinity_cat
12-03-2004, 07:20 AM
I know exactly how you feel.

Read the thread on Shopping at Christmas. I think that is where I read a great tip on getting shoes. Something about a cardboard cut out of your foot to take with you.

melody
12-03-2004, 07:32 AM
I am sure I'd be unable to lie in a situation like that. Something would definately slip, or I'd be totally transparent. I could just imagine it

me:"I want to buy my girlfriend some shoes for her Christmas present"
the shop assistant:" I see, what are you looking for, we have these new slingbacks which are very popular at the moment, as well as these nice stilettos"
me:"Oh yes, I love stilettos! I mean, um... whoops"

Trinity_cat
12-03-2004, 07:38 AM
Hahaha,,,,if you could look on the funny side of that, you and the assistant would have a good laugh.
Say they are for your spinster Aunt and you may get a date. hehehe

Sharon
12-03-2004, 10:50 AM
Try EBay and some of the EBay stores. Type "size 14" in the search under shoes and see what comes up.
Otherwise, you may be limited to crossdresser sites, or maybe even Fredericks.
Good luck Melody!

Sharon
12-03-2004, 10:54 AM
Melody; I have been trying to figure out the whole shoe size thing. May I ask what your Men's shoe size is? I'm trying to get some rough idea of my women's size and I think we may be close.

As for shopping, I have no idea, haven't gotten that far.

Jenny,
I wear a size 10(US) in men's and 11 in women's. For pointy-toed shoes, I add another 1/2.

melody
12-03-2004, 04:35 PM
Yes, I wear a 10.5-11 mens Australian and find a 12-12.5 Australian womens is quite suitable
it seems to be (All womens sizes)
UK 10
AUS 12
US 14

There seems to be a difference of two between these sizes, I don't know if it's in all of the sizes though.

AnnaMaria
12-03-2004, 04:51 PM
I have been looking on line for a while now to find a good place to get shoes and have infact found several but I am afraid to buy any because I have only tried a shoe on one time and really didn't get the chance to see if it really fit well enough to actually buy it. I wear a size 12 narrow in mens (US) and the shoe I tried was a 12 womens at walmart but I do have small feet for a man so it is kind of hard for me to say if this would work for you.
you should really look at the thread that contains all the links pages. there are quite a few links to all kinds of different sites for us girls.

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1025

all you should have to do is either click on this like or copy it to your browser address bar to get to it.

anna

DanaJ
12-03-2004, 05:25 PM
Here's a handy little shoe chart:

Chrissycd
12-03-2004, 11:49 PM
in all of your uncertainty. :)
Me thinks you aren't getting many responses b/c most girls are a bit selfish about their secret little stash sites. We don't want you to get to OUR shoes, after all! :p
Right now, Krystels Kloset has shoes for as little as $5/pr. Their selection isn't what it once was, but you can still find a few sexy heels there and you can't beat their prices (and sizes that fit us).
Maybe that will help a little.

melody
12-04-2004, 03:06 AM
Thanks for all the responses girls :)
I think I found some nice sites from the links pages and Krystel's Kloset too :)
YAY!!!!
Nothing beats shoe shopping, nothing.