PDA

View Full Version : Burned by the missus

Calliope
07-13-2006, 10:11 PM

Olivia
07-13-2006, 11:19 PM
Yeah Hon, that really sucks! What a messed up deal. Olivia.

Billijo49504
07-13-2006, 11:32 PM
Sorry to hear about you getting dumped on. That's not nice!!! It's too bad she feels she has to do those things. Shouldn't you have been honest with her from the start, Then she wouldn't have had that advantage...BJ

Helen MC
07-14-2006, 01:22 AM
Got a good divorce Lawyer?

jai.says
07-14-2006, 01:37 AM
Oh marriage counselor, you wretched, wretched beast! I'm so sorry, Daytripper -- but I think you've hit on some leverage for the next session. You must demand something in return.

Please stay positive; your posts keep me laughing all day. My favorite: [paraphrasing] "I have a layer of nair on my arms as I type this..." I can't get the image out of my head.

big hug to you,

jai

Stormgirl
07-14-2006, 01:43 AM
Thats horrible,I would be absolutely freaking furious if I were in your shoes.

*restrains himself from typing another angry message*

shericd7
07-14-2006, 02:15 AM
That must have hurt alot...Sorry for you

rosiegurl
07-14-2006, 03:11 AM
you tell the counseler that she had seemed fine with it up till that point, and maybe get her to open up the rest of the way, save anymore ambushes *chuckles*

and tell her it was a bad wway to let you know about that, not when you had obviously had discussions about this previously

Charleen
07-14-2006, 06:13 AM
Oh, Daytripper hon, I'm so sorry for you. Please keep us up to date. I gotta say that after reading all the threads telling about difficultities with SOs, I'm glad I backed off and kept my CDing hidden. I told my then fiance, that I liked to wear ladys undies and she was cool to the idea, but didn't freak or anything. Over time, I realized that I would cause problems in my marriage, and my beloved was more important to me than dressing in front of her, so I kept Lily under wraps for 30 years, until I lost her in October. As I read the posts, I do get envious of you who have understanding SOs, I hid, purged, ect., 'cause I didn't want to hurt my Sweety. Daytripper, you know that no matter what happens, you have support here. Love and xxxx,Lily

Trish
07-14-2006, 07:26 AM
Marriage counseling sounds like a waste of time and money.

Toyah
07-14-2006, 07:38 AM
She gotchya good an proper

Kate Simmons
07-14-2006, 07:41 AM
Sounds like your wife doesn't accept all of you for yourself and couldn't wait to "ambush" you with "professional" assistance. Looks like an attempt to "shame" you into compromising your femme self. Puh-lease! Guess your wife is really not trying to understand things. I know, mine is the same way, which is why we are living apart right now. What they don't seem to understand is that you are not a complete person without this part of yourself. Neither am I. I love my wife dearly but can't understand her attitude. The person she married is still there and has always been the same but I previously supressed the demonstration of my female self in an outward way. I wasn't happy doing that and it showed. It's probably better we are apart. I can be her husband but I also need time to be myself. She does not want Ericka to exist at all. To do so however would be killing a necessary part of myself. She says she does not want "half a man" but that is exactly what she would get if I was even able to get rid of Ericka. Too many dynamics cross over between aspects to even consider it. Hope you will fare better than I have with your family, Hon. Take care, Ericka

Gurly
07-14-2006, 10:41 AM
She ambushed you, plain and simple. If my wife had done that, I'd still be steamed at her.