PDA

View Full Version : Brow waxing today!

DanaJ
12-03-2004, 09:20 AM
Well girls - I will be going in for a brow waxing/shaping today. The lady who does my makeovers wanted to try a new shape on me, so we have let them grow in for the last 2 months or so. They are pretty wide and bushy now, I am ready to get something done at last.

I try to keep a reign on what she does, but sometimes she does do a little too much - well, too much for male mode, but absolutely gorgeous for girl mode :) Since I only have another week to work this year, I may just let her go for it and create a nice femme brow line.

I will get before and after photos and post here if you girls want to see what she does..... wish me luck!

DanaJ

Georgette
12-03-2004, 09:41 AM
I too am going in for a complete makeup, also get my wig styled.
Tonight my wife and I go to one of the CD_TV clubs here and I thought that it wouldn't hurt to get the full shot.
Fill Y_all in tomorrow.
Love & Hugs

Vivian Best
12-03-2004, 09:52 AM
Dana,

Would love to see your pictures. Always nice to look at a good looking woman.

Vivian

Sharon
12-03-2004, 10:26 AM
Dana,
I'm sure you'll be fine. I've been wandering around for days with practically pencil lines for brows, ^^ and not one person has said anything to me!
Make sure you post a good picture.
Love, Sharon

Marlene4a
12-04-2004, 03:59 AM
Dana: I would be very interested to see the before and after pics of the eyebrow work.
I would personally like to get rid of my "Breszhnev" look, and get the pencil line type eyebrows that accentuate the feminine look.

Please post the results ASAP.

Me