PDA

View Full Version : Today's Opportunity - are the risks worth it?

Rene L
07-14-2006, 10:10 AM
Well, friends, today I have a very unusual opportunity in front of me. As I've shared in one other post, my wife knows nothing of this side of me any more (though she may suspect) and she does not condone, and in fact in some ways condemns crossdressing. And it should be noted there is no way I'd ever pass as a female.

However I have a few things tucked away (no pun intended) for those few and far-between free times. One of the items I very recently acquired is a binkini bottom. I didn't know they were available in a size 22, so I was really excited when I found it. I have about 4 hours this afternoon that I am accountable to no one. I'm have this bottom, a sports bra, a t-shirt and sandals in the car. I'm thinking about changing, going to the park and soaking up some sun. Or maybe even walking into a fast food place dressed that way.

Am I asking for trouble by doing so, though? As long as I'm not in a children's park, I can't think of any laws I'd be breaking? And I don't have worries of being in a part of the city where I'd run into anyone I know. We live in the Kansas City Metropolitan area - there's one freeway that circles most of the area and it's about a 4 hour drive to go all the way around it - so there's plenty of space. Please help me be sure I haven't left out any reason not to do this!!

Butterfly Bill
07-14-2006, 10:15 AM
Lots of GGs would not go into a store (unless it was right on the beach) in a bikini bottom for reasons that have nothing to do with gender roles. They would put a wrap around skirt or something else over it. Bikinis are just one step away from panties in most people's ideas of modesty.

Gurly
07-14-2006, 10:19 AM
Well, it's not like the urge to do this isn't going away anytime soon, so I say go ahead and enjoy yourself. I'm sure some of the more experienced girls in this forum have better advice but my guess is that they will all support you in going out or even if you decide not to do it. Let us know how it goes......................

Rene L
07-14-2006, 10:30 AM
Another thought was a convenience store for a soda or something quick like that. Might be better than a fast food place. And with the t-shirt covering part of the bottom.

Can you tell I'm just trying to justify doing this??

SherryLynn GG
07-14-2006, 10:48 AM
Another thought was a convenience store for a soda or something quick like that. Might be better than a fast food place. And with the t-shirt covering part of the bottom.

Can you tell I'm just trying to justify doing this??

Unless the store is at a pool or a beach I say put some clothes on...a bikini bottom and a tshirt is not something to be wearing out in public unless youre at one of the places mentioned....to be honest youd look like you forgot to wear pants if you just go to a random fast food place or store...0.02

Kaitlyn Michele
07-14-2006, 10:49 AM
Rene

try the park is my advice

i know what you are going thru and i have done that in the park and just didnt stray to far from the car etc...

you might not like the reaction in the store unless you make a major effort to pass(whether you pass or not!!!! i'm big so i dont pass, but after yrs of partial dressing i go out fully made up, etc)...i beleive if you are "all-in" people accept you more easily

i know some of us dont care about people accepting, or people's reactions which is great but my feelings get hurt!! if you really dont care then i say just make sure you're not showing off your lower parts and do what you want!

have fun

noname
07-14-2006, 10:58 AM
It's rare but I've seen that maybe once, and she got a lot stares, and she was wearing the boy short style. Women wear a coverup even when they are going to a place that is right on the water. I don't know what your talking about is really even cd. Are you asking for trouble? imo yes. While you would be covered you could get something like lude conduct. If you want to go to the beach and get some sun, no worries.

Holly
07-14-2006, 11:40 AM
As to your question of going to a convenience store dressed in a bikini bottom, sports bra, and teeshirt, I would urge caution. I wouldn't be my choice for a first outing. As others i your thread mentioned, you would be very out of place, even if your were a GG in that situation. Drawing unwanted attention to yourself can be damaging to to ego, especially if the comments are negative in nature. Try to keep your experiences in public as positive as you can. Let me ask you a question... if you saw a GG dressed as you propose in the local 7-11, what would your opinion of her be, based only on what you see with your eyes? 1st impressions are tough to overcome.

tekla west
07-14-2006, 11:47 AM
For a nice suntan in a remote location, sure, in a store, never. Not ladylike.

Stephenie S
07-14-2006, 12:09 PM
Dear Rene,

Listen to Sherrylynn and Tekla. If you are sunbathing in the park, a bikini bottom in OK. No one will look twice at you soaking up the rays. But, shopping, wheather for a coke or fast food, wear a coverup unless you want to atract the WRONG kind of attention. You will certainly not look like a GG, who would always wear a coverup unless they were ten years old (and maybe then, if their mother was with them).

By the way, be sure to wear 30+ SPF sunblock. You need to start protecting your skin now dear.

Lovies,
Stephenie

GG Vanya
07-14-2006, 01:43 PM
To be honest, it sounds to me like you're looking for the "shock factor".

McDonald's is full of families and small children. Shame on you for even considering going in to such a place dressed as you described.

As someone else mentioned: It's entirely possible you could end up wearing an accessory you won't like, such as handcuffs for lewd conduct. I daresay that would be a tad uncomfortable to explain to your wife.

(just shakin my head)

Calliope
07-14-2006, 01:52 PM
Not ladylike, I agree. Then again, not all girls are ladies. Nevertheless, I would suggest making more time in your life for dressing - why not take it a bit more modest the first few times and, after getting some experience to match the attitude, then go for it.

Marla S
07-14-2006, 01:55 PM
Just one word: TASTEFUL

Do us a favor. Wherever you go (you already did probably) dress tasteful and approriate, and not by accident and occasion.
You are not only responsible for yourself (and children as it has been said) but you are also responsible for the view of the public on us, if you go out.

Tracy_Victoria
07-14-2006, 05:56 PM
I can only agree with what people are saying here, and ask you to remember that TV are not judged by what they really dress in, but more what they don't dress in and the overal appearance. Millions of TV's/cd's pass in public every day with out incident going totally un noticed, and they do it and they go totally or almost totally un-noticed for one reason, because they look the part or look right!

Parading around like a half male and half Female, gets people saying "God look at that!" or "not in front of my Children!" which sadly is the image most have of TV's or CD's Ie it a bloke in girls clothes and thats what people really fear, not through what is being worn, but the way it being worn!

As Is said above, woman just don't go shopping in bikini bottom, nor do they go to Tesco (uk) or Wallmart (us) in heels and a ball gown and dressed to the nines! ie there is a right place and a right time for each oufit, and sadly as Much as I should not say this, (as we all should have a right to wear what we want, when and ware we want) sadly it can't happen, and it things like doing these things that gives us all a bad impression! (ie god, look at that bloke in a frock!!)

I understand not every TV can pass in public, but I've tended to find if you look the part your accepted in that part, and people are not bothered generally if you look like the part, ie if you don't stand out the majority will just walk past and not realise your actually a man, but if they do, and you look like a girl, or have made a major effort, either they will just accept it, and walk on. or the doubt element comes in to play ie, if there in two minds they don't want to look stupid, certainly now day where more people are having SRS, but if you do look the part, people generally will ignore you.

Even the best get read sometimes, but I bet all the girls that pass out regularly here would agree, that there style, smart look, fem attire and manner has got them through, maybe even a smile and a wink. from a knowing member of the public. Male or female!

So really the way forward is to be discrete, go about your business, and ensure you look the part and the majority will not question your action, how ever if you make a billboard and hang it round your neck saying "Guy" with a big arrow on it, you will get read as soon as you walk out the door. hence it not what we do,nor is it what we wear, nor is it how we act, but it the whole package that counts for you or against you. and as has been said, Woman have a unwriten rule book they work to, start crossing their rules of acceptable action and you will have problems. hence the right look, the right actions and attire, are a must.

People do not fear us as crossdressers, People fear the unknown, and what they can't understand! Or they fear what is not the normal acepted action and a bloke walking round in bikini bottoms, (Gaffed or not!) just is not what a real girl would do, so you can begin to understand why people fear a guy doing it, ie you would not walk round the mall in a pair of speedo or swimming trunks and if you did you would get a simular reaction. Ie there is a right time and a right place!!!!

Ie I hope you understand this, but the whole subject can be related to a wig. ie people alway notice a poor wig, and they may stop, and stare, point or snigger, but how many millons of wig go unnoticed daily.

ie you only see a bad wig, you never see a good one!!!

I hope my rambling makes sence! 0.02 0.02 0.02 0.02 0.02 0.02 0.02

tekla west
07-14-2006, 06:22 PM
Fast food is its own punishment, twice over. Once on your hips (there is a reason that the average American woman is pushing over a size 14 - up from 12 in the 70s), and once on your tastebuds. Why not dress nice and go to a nice place to eat where they serve food and not processed uuuck.

racquel
07-14-2006, 08:43 PM
I cannot say anything that has not been said in the post by Tracy_Victoria.Well put.

Katrina
07-14-2006, 09:25 PM
Don't do it. There is actually a worse thing than being hauled off in handcuffs for "lewd conduct" - you could be slapped with a "sex offender" label. That follows you a lot longer than being arrested for lewd conduct as many towns/cities force you to register as a sex offender. I'm all for doing it at a pool or beach, but I have never seen a woman or even a teen age girl going into a store in only a bikini bottom - they usually wear a skirt or shorts over the bikini bottom. Its just not a good idea since there are plenty of closed-minded people in positions of power that can make your life miserable if you flaunt decency like that.

Rachel Morley
07-14-2006, 10:20 PM
This is a bad idea :(

Sissy_in_pink
07-14-2006, 10:27 PM
If you want to try something daring move to Bondi Beach Sydney, The girls there walk to the shops across the road from the beach in nothing other then their bikini bottoms and think nothing of it.:love:

noname
07-14-2006, 10:41 PM
Please post and let us know you didn't do it.

KateW
07-14-2006, 11:34 PM
I have never seen a GG dressed this way apart from at the beach (and in France, but that's a different story). I have to agree with everyone else here and urge you not to do it. Plus, if you are wearing a bikini bottom, surely that won't leave a lot to the imagination bulge wise? :-/

Joy Carter
07-15-2006, 12:47 AM
You would be giving us all a bad name there Hun. It's just so beyond me why anyone would want to draw attention to themselves let alone be dressed that way away from the beach enviroment.TISK TISK :mad:

Charleen
07-15-2006, 05:58 AM
Rene, Yeah, What they said. all of it. You want to go out, fine and dandy, but why call unwanted attention to yourself? Do a little shopping first. You'll love the rush that shopping gives, and you'll have something a little more appropriate to out in. On my days off I go out all femme, but keep it subtle. Button up blouse, ladies jeans ect. Love and xxxx, Lily

Rene L
07-17-2006, 04:28 PM
I did put on a sports bra and a gender-neutral shirt. OK. It was a blouse that you'd have to be really close to in order to tell it was a ladies' blouse. I drove through a drive-thru for a soda. That was the extent of my day. Thank you all so much for showing me what an idiot I would have been to do what I had planned.

Charleen
07-17-2006, 06:10 PM
Good for you girl! Love and xxxx, Lily