PDA

View Full Version : Went out this morning!!

JasmineR
07-14-2006, 11:04 AM
I got all dolled up and went to the mall today. I actually walked through the mall, not just to the door or in a department store. It was a big step and a fun time. A kid with a camera phone followed me into Express and took a picture of me. Interesting to say the least.

I just wanted to let you ladies know, I was thrilled.

Tracy Lynn
07-14-2006, 11:06 AM
That's great Jasmine. Glad you had fun.

Karren H
07-14-2006, 11:18 AM
Great!! So why do you think he was taking you pic? Think he read you or thought you were a hot number? :)

Should have turned to him and In a deep voice say "what are you looking at kid?". Hehehe

Love Karren

JasmineR
07-14-2006, 11:29 AM
I'm sure I was read, I thought about saying something but I didn't notice until he was leaving the store, he was trying to be nonchalant about it. It was too late to really say anything.
I don't think I pass too well, I've spent too many hours in the gym but hey, I don't care. Plus, I can't hide the shadow.. dammit.

All the clerks were nice when I went in the stores.

Michelle Ellis
07-14-2006, 02:26 PM
Congrats on your achievement! Too bad you couldn't have hiked your skirt a little up your leg and given him a wink as he snapped the pic ;)

It occurs to me that even if he did read you, maybe he still thought you were hot? :)

M

Calliope
07-14-2006, 02:42 PM
It occurs to me that even if he did read you, maybe he still thought you were hot? :)

Geeez, that's the funniest thing I've heard all day!

noname
07-14-2006, 03:51 PM
I never try to pass, but if I notice someone staring I just stare right back, they usually quickly look away.

DeniseNY
07-14-2006, 04:05 PM
That sounded like a lot of fun! Congratulations on your first time out in public... and what bravery! To do it in the mall - the home of the bubbly, giggly, hyper-fashionistic teenage girls... I give you credit!!!

NickyJane
07-14-2006, 04:09 PM
WTG!

I so dream of building up the courage (and the wardrobe!) to walk out side.

Go For It and dont let those who dont understand our feelings hold you back. Just Wish I could be as brave as you

Nicky Jane

X X X

pinkshelly
07-14-2006, 06:48 PM
Hey they can only hang you once. till then go out and live the life you choose. like the song says. "we can't find the rewind button boys" There is no one stopping you really, but you.
Huggs, Shelly.

racquel
07-14-2006, 08:46 PM
Good for you Jasmine,I am so happy for you.:thumbsup: