PDA

View Full Version : Ballet boots or shoes

MissAnnie
07-14-2006, 02:38 PM
Maybe this sounds weird to most of you, but I have always been very fascinated of ballet boots and shoes. I find them so sexy.
Have never worn any, but would like to give it a try. Any of you that have any experiense with such footwear?
I walk great in high heels, but guess that ballet boots will be more difficult, maybe impossible to walk in, but at least in bed perhaps.

angelinamillar
07-14-2006, 03:01 PM
Ballet boots or shoes are purely 4 show or the bedroom babe, so not practical to walk in, look and feel sexy as hell and oh so girly but walking is really a no no, sry babe...

hugs,

Angelina x :tongueout

tekla west
07-14-2006, 03:04 PM
I don't know about the ballet boots, but the real ballet shoes (slippers) are great, good for dancing, funny how that works.

Casey Morgan
07-14-2006, 03:22 PM
I read on one site (the guy is noted for being very safety conscious) that if you don't know what you're doing, ballet boots are an excellent way to cause some rather painful damage, like ripping your toenails off. I'm not sure how that would happen but I'll take his word for it.

GG Vanya
07-14-2006, 04:51 PM
OK, so I didn't know what ballet boots are and figured Ebay was a good place to look. (I've yet to think up something and NOT find it there!) LOL

But, Look what ELSE I saw there...

http://cgi.ebay.com/BALLET-BOOTS-BOOT-HI-HEEL-SHOE-TRAINERS-PAIR_W0QQitemZ180006365491QQihZ008QQcategoryZ63889 QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Dear Lord, God, Jesus and Mother Mary! <shudder>

As most of you know, Trudi and I are a BDSM couple, and I wouldn't dream of using something as evil looking as that thing!

Ibuki_Warpetal
07-14-2006, 04:55 PM
Something tells me for $40 you could make your own. :/

As far as the shoes, they look cute but that's a lot of dough for something you won't be wearing out.

Dragster
07-14-2006, 07:56 PM
Miss Annie, if you're weird, then so am I. I also am fascinated by ballet boots and would like to, but have never worn any....yet! I'd also like to fasten my wife into a pair for some fun sessions. I think they look incredibly sexy, and trying to walk, or watching my wife trying to walk in some would be a real turn on.
I remember a thread by CDtv a few months ago, where his wife/dominatrix sent him an e-mail attachment showing a pair of ballet boots with a message "Intrested? Respond by 2pm". Here's the link, but the picture has been deleted.
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=349712#post349712
You should read it for yourself, but to cut a long story short, CDtv was in "bondage", not only the ballet boots (which were chained on, and chained to each other), but many other items as well, until 2pm the following day! Gets me excited just thinking about it!

Tony