PDA

View Full Version : breast forms

caffine
07-14-2006, 04:11 PM
where can i get breast form {36b}with out spending a fortion?

SherryLynn GG
07-14-2006, 04:54 PM
Try Ebay

Tracy_Victoria
07-14-2006, 05:14 PM
Make your own, the subject has been covered many times, just use the search function!

Ie you can user anything from old Stockings (hose) and bird seed, to water filled balloons (bit risky) to cutting up some foam to suit.

Have a search sure your'll find quite a bit on this subject!

Good Luck!

annekathleen
07-14-2006, 05:15 PM
PALS Breastforms are fantastic and a lot less expensive than silicone!

Karen Francis
07-14-2006, 07:12 PM
After 30+years of using all types of substitutes( bird seed in the socks working the best) I finally sprung for some Transforms super soft triangle silicone breast forms ($145). Got them from an outfit called Frishman's in Bronx NY which has both GG and TGCD sites. Absolute heaven, save up the little pennies, and get them or something of equal quality. You will not be disapointed.

Karren H
07-14-2006, 08:53 PM
where can i get breast form {36b}with out spending a fortion?

Ebay's Silicone Works......most likely size 5's $80ish Email Paris the owner, she's a swearheart.

Love Karren

Bobbie cd
07-14-2006, 09:29 PM
I just found this site which had German made silicone assymetricals for $69.95 (only one size - 9/38d-40c sadly).
I ordered a set, will let all know how it turns out.

See: https://www.glamourboutique.com/

Also, found a set of pals (w/ or w/o nipple) for $29.99 last week. Check around and you will find lots of options out there! :D

Dee 1062
07-14-2006, 09:49 PM
Two sandwich bags.....a right amount of rice in each and wow...breast, they form real nice in your bra....or go to walgreen drug store and buy a pair...as seen on TV for $19.95 or was it cvs, I got those things:)

Phyliss
07-15-2006, 09:06 AM
Since the subject has come up again I thought that I'd ask a question about forms.

Had a few moments the other day, and was in the area so I figured I'd stop in to say "hi" to the owner of my favorite lingerie shop. We chatted for a few moments, about a number of things and she asked me about the pictures I'd shown her of my shopping trip with my sister.
Her question was, "What do you use to fill out your bra? Not stockings or tissues, I hope?" I told her that I use a product called "Take Outs" Silicone cookies that help whatever is there already. (Go to: www.thebetterboobjob.com ) She knew what they are and she showed me something that she carries that is similar. Then she asked me if I had ever seen her full forms. Something I didn't know, but she's a certified post Mastecomy fitter, and has given lectures to doctors at various local hospitals about the need for proper fitting breasts after surgery.
I mentioned that I didn't know this and I had never seen them before. She took me to her "private fitting room" where she showed me some of the different form she has. I was completely amazed at them. Not some cheap piece of rubber to fill a bra cup, but a high quality breast form that if you had your eyes closed you couldn't tell the difference between it and real skin.
She asked me if I was wearing a bra at the time, and I told her I was. She then offered to let me try out a pair. O. M. G.!!!! what a feeling to see myself with a "rack" . The weight of them felt so natural.
I had to compliment her on the fact that she so took me into her confidence as to let me in on this aspect, and allow me to try them on. I really felt honored to be accepted like that.
I just knew I had to have some. S------ said "I don't mean to tease you with them but you do look nice like that" I had to fully agree with her and then I asked the biggie question, "How Much $$$$" She didn't answer right away but began to explain the value of them and the quality of the product. That is a "dead give away' to a gosh awful high price. "S------ you've sold me on them the second I put them on. How badly is this gonna hurt my wallet?" Almost dropped them when she told me. A bit over $600 for the pair.

They're made by www.trulife.biz which has world headquarters in Ireland.

I was wondering, does anybody here have any experience with them, or know anything about the company. That is some serious money we're talking about.

Stephenie S
07-15-2006, 09:30 AM
Well Phyliss,

You have experienced some real breastforms. These are the ones that GGs get from insurance claims when they must undergo the tradgedy of a mastectomy. There are several other companies that make these realistic forms. Some are not quite so expensive. You can get a really nice pair for $400 US or so.These are always made from silicone and you are right, if you close your eyes, you can't tell them from the real thing. I have never owned a pair, but just as you, I have felt them in a shop, and OMG are they nice. I cannot wait untill I can afford a pair. The difference is just astounding! Unfortunately, as GM we do not have any insurance coverage for this sort of thing.
I actually feel somewhat uncomfortable talking about this because of the tragedy of surgery that surrounds this product. I cannot imagine the feelings of loss that must accompany the removal of a breast for a GG. Thank God for the industry that has grown up to suply so realistic a product.

Lovies,
Stephenie

Stephanie Spice
07-15-2006, 09:36 AM
I'm lying on my bed typing into this thread wearing my first pair of breast forms. I've been CDing for over 30 years and only about one month ago did I finally decided that the time had come and I was going to spend the money to find out what a real pair of breast forms would be like. I have to say they are amazing. Purchased them through the Breast From Store (www.thebreastformstore.com/).

Prior to making the leap and spending the money I have tried many ways to experience the feeling of clevage. My favourite was to purchase black ballons and fill them with warm water. I would tie them off tight and use the knot as the nipple in a bra. The disadvantgae is they are obviously not free standing, and a disadvantage that I did not fuly appreciate till last week!!

I agree with Karen S. caffine, put away your pennies and buy a good pair when you can afford them. Until then experiment and most of all ENJOY.

DonnaT
07-15-2006, 09:38 AM
http://www.bosomfriends.co.uk/

They have a warehouse in the US

Dawn
07-15-2006, 10:29 PM
Caffine, I totally agree with Stephanie!
Go to The Breastform Store. The people there are amazing! So helpful!
I'm wearing my Gold Seal Triangles right now. Have them attached to my chest with adhesive. They are soooo soft and feel just like the real thing. They also hang on my chest like real breasts! Nothing beats the feeling of going braless! They are worth the $160.00.

Good luck on finding your dream pair!

Hugs.

Dawn

Frances1
07-18-2006, 05:32 AM
Hi Ladies,
Following the advice of Karen S and Tracie Victoria I tried bird seed (canary) in some socks which my wife (GG) sewed up for me. They are great and fill my 18C bra nicely. Unlike my previous wadding filled pouches these can be shaped to suit and more importantly provide weight that help keep the bra straps in place. Maybe one day I will seek the reality suggested by the other ladies but for now these provide size, shape and weight and certainly look good behind a feminine top.

One thing I notice as I sit here contemplating this posting is the difficulty I have folding my arms. It is difficult with boobs. What is a girl to do?

Bobbie cd
07-20-2006, 11:14 PM
I promised to update you gurls on this.
The silicone forms I ordered came in today.
Not in the same category as the real prosthetic stuff,
but not bad for $70! Check it out.:D

Wenda
07-21-2006, 08:33 AM
I promised to update you gurls on this.
The silicone forms I ordered came in today.
Not in the same category as the real prosthetic stuff,
but not bad for $70! Check it out.:D
I also have a pair similar to those in Bobbie's pic, asymetrical self-adhesive. They are a bit more firm with less bounce and flex than the forms from silicone works, but for quick and easy, they are great. $50 plus about $20 shipping.