PDA

View Full Version : First time with someone

katy CD
07-14-2006, 04:33 PM
I have been cding for about 5 or 6 years and i have never told anyone nor have i ever been caught!! I finally worked up enough nerve to talk to a close friend about it and she is a GG!!:D She was totally cool with it she is going to come over to the house one day next week and help me put on my make up and just spend the day chillin with me KATY!! I am so excited!! Do yall have any advice? :D :D

renee k
07-14-2006, 04:38 PM
Have fun, enjoy the time with your friend, and post pictures here!

Huggs, Renee

tekla west
07-14-2006, 05:33 PM
ENJOY and act like a lady, like girlfriends.

hotbobbie
07-14-2006, 05:35 PM
just be you

Julie York
07-14-2006, 05:40 PM
Yeah....remember to breath!

You think I'm joking!!!

Dee 1062
07-14-2006, 05:41 PM
That is so cool...be very nice to this friend and earn their trust.....she may be able to give you good make up advise

Calliope
07-14-2006, 06:06 PM
Yeh, makeup advice - very nice. Might want to consider stocking the fridge / cabinet with some of her favorite snacks and beverages to say 'thanks, let's do it again.' I'm sure you'll have a lovely time!

pinkshelly
07-14-2006, 06:19 PM
sounds like what every gurl needs...some girl time. breath, listen, and have a good time.

Billijo49504
07-14-2006, 09:05 PM
Yes, be nice to her. She might be right person to help with many female things. Walking, dressing and of course makeup. If you have a camcorder, you might want to tape the makeup sessions. Just a thought...BJ
ps. She might also be a shopping companion. Good luck

Katrina
07-14-2006, 09:38 PM
While you are pretty much guaranteed to have fun, make sure she has fun too since you will probably want her to do it again. Oh, and I'll second (or third, or fourth, etc) the pictures thing! :)

katy CD
07-14-2006, 10:48 PM
Thanks to all of you for the advice and i am soo excited i just can not wait!! I will try to get some pics so i can show all of you my fun day with my gurl!!
Thanks again for all the advice!!:D :D

Barb Valentine
07-14-2006, 10:52 PM
Just enjoy it
But don't go over board

Joy Carter
07-15-2006, 03:13 AM
Do Behave So Not To Ruin A Good Thing !:D

Phyliss
07-15-2006, 04:12 AM

THAT is such perfect advice.

When two "guys" spend the day hanging out and doing things, there isn't usually any though given to anything other than the fun they're having. The same holds true for two GGs hanging out for the day. while their interest may differ the same "rules" apply. Enjoy the moment and have fun. Try on differnt clothes, (be modest when changing) try different styles of makeup, Generally have a fun, girl day.
Gain her trust, and when you feel that she is quite comfortable with you, be real sure to thank her for allowing you the opportunity to gain her trust.
You might be a bit embarrassed at firts but take it real slow and carefully.

MOST OF ALL.......Have Fun!!!!

DonnaT
07-15-2006, 09:03 AM
Give her a rose or something when she leaves, as a thank you.

Stephanie Spice
07-15-2006, 09:20 AM
Hey Katy

Sounds like a wonderful opportunity. You'll be both incredibly excited and amazingly nervous. Both feelings are very natural. Take some time before she comes over to relax yourself, deep breathing, yoga, meditation, tai chi whatever is your bag. Remember that you don't have to do everything in one day, so just let go and take the day as it comes. When she arrives tell her that you really apreciate her taking the time to share this special space with you, be honest about your feelings, so if your nervous and excited, tell her. Let your GG friend take the lead and be her willing student. Compliment her on her sensitivity and understanding and express your appreciation for her care. Most of all be yourself and ENJOY. Have a wonderful time.

Love Stephanie

Joy Carter
07-15-2006, 10:46 AM

PS be the giver and take it slow so she does not get over whelmed particularly if this is her first time doing this. She is a girl now you need to go at her pace. I think you have a great opportunity there Hun. Does she have a sister ?:D

Sandra
07-15-2006, 02:10 PM
Just enjoy the day and remember to chat about things she likes as well as your CDing and Donna's comment about giving her a rose or something is a lovely idea.

Tina Dixon
07-15-2006, 03:29 PM
Pictures take lots of them.

ava_bruna
07-15-2006, 04:54 PM
She sound's like she want's more, I mean friendship, and helping you with your thing might be of help with her thing, go slow and play it cool. best of luck, , Been there, done it, looking for more:)