PDA

View Full Version : Sharing My Day

Laura C
07-14-2006, 10:19 PM
Hi all, Well it all started with my SO having to go to a drs. app in a town about 50 miles away. when she told me about the app. I asked if Laura could come along. This is not the norm. Well she said ok . After work I cleaned up and got dressed. I wore white capri pants with a dark brown top. I wore my wedge high heeled sandles because they are comfortable to walk in. After her app. wewent shopping at K mart and a couple of resale shops. I only got some new sleep ware and a new skirt. it sure was fun. After shopping we stopped at a mexican restraunt for dinner. this was a little scary because the place was full. We finally got seated right in the middle of four familys. I was a little nervous at first but soon settled down. Dinner went well, we talked liketwo girlfriends for about a hour. Itwas a wonderful day. How did yours go? Laura B

KateW
07-14-2006, 11:29 PM
That sounds like a lot of fun! I didn't do anything quite as exciting, but I did see the new Superman movie... :-)

Billijo49504
07-14-2006, 11:52 PM
Cool, glad you both had a great time. Isn't it fun to spend time with the wife, as a girlfriend...BJ

NewbieCD
07-15-2006, 12:17 AM
I would have to say my SO is okay with me dressing but i do think she would have a problem with me worrying about it when she had to go to the doctor LOL I am glad it all worked for you and i am glad to hear uplifting stories like that.

Calliope
07-15-2006, 12:45 AM
Yay for your wife!

Kate Simmons
07-15-2006, 08:32 AM
Sounds like we all had fun. I did my usual "save the world" routine. Getting "old" though. BTW, you know Supergirl was really Clarkie in drag, right? Ericka

DonnaT
07-15-2006, 08:57 AM
Very cool.

We went to see the movie The Devil Wears Prada. Ejoyed it a lot.

Holly
07-15-2006, 12:50 PM
HTGurl and I are on vacation at the beach in southern California. My daughter and her fiance came and visited yesterday. Only complaint is that we have to go home tomorrow. :sad: