PDA

View Full Version : Everyday Panty?

Elizabeth Anne
07-15-2006, 12:38 PM
Hi ladies,

I have my GB padded panty that I wear when I am fully dressed. I am thinking more & more about panties for everyday wear.
I would appreciate information as to which styles you "seasoned ladies" wear.

Luv & hugs,

Beth

Shelly Preston
07-15-2006, 12:49 PM
Hi Elizabeth

Go for whatever makes you feel good

Joy Carter
07-15-2006, 12:54 PM
I work a hot dirty job and do I ever sweat, I wore cotton but was turned on to microfiber so much more comfortable better than cotton, better than nylon to.:D Try Bali "Shim Sham (briefs) and Hikenis (hi leg)" they fit me the best. Anyone ware silk ????

Lynette
07-15-2006, 12:56 PM
I like vanity fair full briefs. they r so soft and silky with a touch of lace mmmmmmmmm
Lynette:happy:

DonnaT
07-15-2006, 01:04 PM
I have all kinds, but the ones I wear most every day are Hanes microfiber.

newwoman5
07-15-2006, 01:08 PM
For my everyday panty I enjoy Hanes High Cut cotton panty. They feel so nice and are easy to take care of.
:love: Mary

cyancd
07-15-2006, 04:16 PM
My everyday panty is also Vanity Fair full cut nylon briefs. I enjoy the look of the lace at the legs and the feel is wonderful....

Emma England
07-15-2006, 04:20 PM
Hi-cut or bikini style.

Polyamide is a nice material. Cotton is cool as well (especially in this warm weather).

Most ggs wear something comfy for everyday wear.

L.E.J.
07-15-2006, 04:26 PM
I like Playtex and Hanes brand nylon and cotton panties.

SherriePall
07-15-2006, 04:27 PM
Mostly hi-cut cotton.

tekla west
07-15-2006, 04:36 PM
whatever pair is at the top of the drawer.

maybeJan
07-15-2006, 04:45 PM
whatever pair is at the top of the drawer. or top of the laundry pile.
I do wonder why it's a 'pair' of panties? A pair of shoes I can understand.

Jan

Greda
07-15-2006, 04:49 PM
I ware just my size stretch satin high tops and hans her way stretch satin
briefs they ware good and feel good underneath my shorts and skirts

Emma England
07-15-2006, 04:51 PM
or top of the laundry pile.

Jan

A pair relates to the knickerbocker style of years ago. Def two legs then. Now just two holes!! :heehee:

A bra should be referred to as a pair as well. After all, how many women only have one boob? :eek:

Joy Carter
07-15-2006, 08:08 PM
Like Joy stated, I also work in the heat all day and I have found the the microfiber is wonderful. My favorite panty is the Maidenform no-show tanga cut microfiber panty. I cut the cotton out of the crotch so that the entire panty is microfiber. Very nice all day long and my, hate to say this, "package, is held in place very well". :happy:

Package or just an ornimatation at my age LOL :(

Tina Dixon
07-15-2006, 09:05 PM
I must be a sicko because I don't own or wear panties at all.

Barb Valentine
07-15-2006, 11:34 PM
I must be a sicko because I don't own or wear panties at all.
Well we always thought you are a little weird but now we know:eek:
(but we still love you)
:hugs:

deana cd
07-16-2006, 12:11 AM
Elizabeth Anne, I prefer a cotton bikini for everyday wear

gwenrob43
07-16-2006, 12:34 AM
Way to go Tina D, who needs 'em!

Love,

Gwen

kymmieLorain
07-16-2006, 01:17 AM
I wear panties 24/7 On col days usually full bikinis but on hot days a thong. Wear what you like.

Kymmie

Ms Alison Janes
07-16-2006, 01:29 AM
I always wear cotton lycra full briefs that I buy in Marks & Spencers. They are very comfortable.

Helen MC
07-16-2006, 02:44 AM
Full briefs, usually cotton or cotton elastaine mix such as Sloggis and equivalent such as Marks and Spencers full briefs, Triumph, Playtex etc . Also Schoolgirl Gym Knickers in Navy Blue or Bottle Green by Gymflex or Magicfit in the same style as the Montfort and Cherub knickers worn by girls such as my big sister and secretly by me in my teens. Any British CDs remember them?

older not wiser
07-16-2006, 03:03 AM
I wear breezies micro-fiber(go to e-Bay) for me they are the most comfortable and I LOVE the way they fit and feel. When the weather cools down its pantyhose for me!!!

Love; BonnieAnne:GE:

sandra-leigh
07-16-2006, 03:37 AM
I am thinking more & more about panties for everyday wear.

What-ever's cheap :grin:

More seriously: I really have bought $2 panties from discount stores and been completely happy with them while they lasted.
But finding the same style (or even brand) of those later has seldom been possible.

For repeatable comfortable panties, I tend to buy several of the Elita microfibre line, in the thongs or briefs. Those are very plain white or black with very little decoration, and what little decoration is present is easily removed.

Plain without decoration is important in my situation because my spouse wears more decorated panties, and my spouse has not figured out yet that all those pairs of untagged plain panties I wear openly are not actually bought from mens' wear. (These days, the department stores carry mens thongs and bikinis and briefs, in cotton and microfibre; the major distinguishing factor on the mens' version is that the mens' usually have a double layer or thicker layer at the front.)

I do not have very many pairs of fancy panties: those get hidden away and not worn when my spouse is around. Partly it's because I really like the feel of microfibre, but partly it is also that it happened that I used to find the fancier ones I had bought to be uncomfortable. Recently I've gone back and retried them and found them to be fine.

It seems to me that the more I wear panties that the more comfortable panties feel to me, and the less comfortable that mens' briefs feel. These days I can't seem to wear mens' briefs without something falling out...

Anyhow, another brand I've tried quite recently and been quite pleased with, is the Jockey microfibre -- possibly the "no seam" series. (And the Jockey microfibre "no-seam" "bra-top" is, in my experience, an excellent bra for CDing -- light, thin, no wires (so it tucks into very small areas), and the straps are uncommonly long. Not the best for holding in a D-cup silicon form when you bend over, but surprisingly useful none the less.)

AnnaMaria
07-16-2006, 04:35 AM
It all depends on the mood that I am in at the time that I get dressed as to what panties I wear that day. I have everything from thongs to full cut briefs in lots of different colors and materials and to me they are all comfy except the thongs which I only wear once in a great while. If I know that I am going to be in the heat a lot that day I do wear cotton or microfibre rather than satin or lace but other than that I don't have a favorite type or style.

Anna

annekathleen
07-16-2006, 08:34 AM
My "everday" panties are Victorias Secrets microfiber panties and briefs.
I have them in just about every color. Black, Gray and White are less obvious to be "womens" panties, but all of the other colors are more obvious to be "womens" panties. They feel feminine, feel comfotable, and they hold everything in place. I also have them in thongs too. If I chose to wear something a lot more feminine such as my lace boyshort tangas, I sometimes wear a thong underneath them to hold everything in place, so I can get the sexy feel and look of the tangas, without anything falling out.

Sandi906
07-16-2006, 07:13 PM
Hi, I wear panties daily and find that I really like the "Highkinies" style that I get at WalMart. They are higher in the waist than a regular bikini but lower than a regular cut pair of panties... I like them in nylon and have a drawer full in all the colors I could find. The only time I wear male underware is when I have a doctors appointment, but I think that may change in the future. But, like in all things, you must find what you like and go with that. Hope this helps.... Sandi

renee99
07-17-2006, 12:55 AM
Another vote for the Jockey briefs, I wear style 1372 and they are perfect combination of support and softness for me

janine
07-17-2006, 05:37 AM
i wear hi cut cotton panties all the time ,i have no male under wear at all .They are so comfortable and they make you feel so sexy ,that i sometimes forget i have them on.

kaitlyn ND
07-17-2006, 11:59 AM
I love the micro fibre panties best..even better than cotton. If your job is physical I would shy away from thongs for now even tho they are so cool in short shorts . I prefer high cuts but mostly for the style

Phyliss
07-17-2006, 04:04 PM
Can't believe I missed this topic. For me it's the Bali Skimp Skamp. I've got about 15 or so pair, in a variety of colors. They're not too tight so as to cut off circulation nor are they too loose to allow everything to be swinging in the wind. If I want that then I can wear my Vanity Fair full cut briefs.

For me, as an "everyday" panty I really like the Skimp Skamps

britney
07-21-2006, 12:38 AM
i wear thongs 24/7. I find them to be the most comfy option. You just ahve to find ones that fit properly.

toniloraine
07-21-2006, 12:49 AM
i work in a hot enviroment, i wear cotton highcut panties or microfiber.

Sally2
07-21-2006, 08:58 AM
or top of the laundry pile.

Jan

And not a pair of Bras which fit two boobs. sally2

vbcdgrl
07-21-2006, 11:47 AM
Just My Size (JMS) "Tagless" high cut cotton for sleeping or when in drab. Vanity Fair style # 15-812 nylon high cut when en femme. I also have 2 pair(does that make 4?) of Secrets-in-Lace "retro" panties that have the lace at the leg openings. These are great because they have a very generous between leg gusset area. But they are pretty expensive.

Vikki

trannie T
07-21-2006, 03:26 PM
I wear Vanity Fair full cut briefs, or Walmart panties, or Skimp Skamp briefs, or a thong, or a satin bikini, or boy briefs, the other day just to do something completely different I wore a pair of men's underwear.

Siobhan Marie
07-21-2006, 04:01 PM
I wear stretch satin high cuts, lacy silky panties and cotton panties. I love panties and couldn't go back to wearing "man-pants".

:hugs: Anna x

michelleD
07-21-2006, 04:08 PM
I perfer to wear T back thongs - made with a lycra - nylon blend . VS has a very nice selection.:GE:

michellej
07-21-2006, 05:02 PM
Micro fibre thongs for me. Plain is best, then with decoration. The other panties tend not to breathe as well as cotton or the microfibre, particularly in the summer.