PDA

View Full Version : Question for the GGs and their first pair of panty hose/ stockings etc.

Lovely Rita
07-15-2006, 04:48 PM
When mom gave you the first pair of panty hose. Was it exciting? Nothing to speak of ?
Do you ladies take the sweet sensations of your clothes so for granted?

kittypw GG
07-16-2006, 10:15 AM
I don't believe that I have ever felt excitment about any particular article of clothing. It is just clothing. I get excited about looking the best I can look and wearing something that is comfortable, fits well and is appropriate for what ever I am doing. If I were a man I would feel the same. It really has nothing to do with "taking it for granted". Last time I checked it is not appropriate to go out naked. Kitty

Sandra
07-16-2006, 01:56 PM
I just put them one and thought "christ these are uncomfortable" and still feel the same, infact I can't remember the last time I wore any, hate them. As for taking clothes for granted, err we have to wear them what is there to take for granted?

Kerry Owens
07-16-2006, 05:17 PM
yep. this is uncomfortable and Texas Summer Heat.....serious heat rash every time. The heck with it, rarely do I wear a dress.

BethGG
07-17-2006, 11:10 AM
I have no idea about my first pair. I very very rarely wear them, as I barely ever wear dresses :p I don't find them comfortable, they always hang down in the crotch area, annoying.

I don't think any of my clothes have "sweet sensations", I don't really ever think about the fabrics of my clothes unless it's something uncomfortable, basiclly I only notice if something is UNcomfortable, not comfortable lol.

Nyx
07-17-2006, 11:59 AM
I'm not a GG, but a TS, and I don't find women's clothing to give me any particularly exciting sensations at this point. Some of it is much more comfortable than men's clothing (better fabric, better cut), but that doesn't make it orgasmic.

The only times I felt excitement were when I tried women's clothing the first few times. I quickly got used to it and the excitement went away. You get used to it rather quickly when you wear it everyday.... After all, it *is just clothing*, and being a woman is about alot more than that.

dancinginthedark
07-17-2006, 03:16 PM
When mom gave you the first pair of panty hose. Was it exciting? Nothing to speak of ?
Do you ladies take the sweet sensations of your clothes so for granted?

Rita,
Reading these post I feel like odd man out, but the lucky one none the less. I'm a baby boomer hun so it was stockings not pantyhose for me. Yes it was exciting wearing stockings that first time and it still is for me. To be honest I don't like pantyhose much. For me pantyhose are more pactical things. As a mature woman I do still get excited alibit in a slightly different way when I wear them. As I dress and slip them over my toes and up my legs I am generally thinking of things that occurred when wearing stockings before and imagining what I am hoping will happen later.. I thank a very special man for that. (Sitting here grinning like mad as I remember.) I think it is the memories that are triggered by stockings rather than stockings alone triggering the excitement. They and those feelings are firmly linked in my mind now. Does that count? :D Got to love that sound and damn but they feel so great when moving ~ even just crossing your legs. Taken for granted? Hell no. I love my silky stuff.

kathy gg
07-17-2006, 09:18 PM
Geez I don't even remember what color undies I wore yesterday....asking me to remember back ....not possible. I can't imagine being too excited. I lived in Texas and it was always miserably hot.

I'll confess to taking clothes for granted. I dont' have time nor the body to really dwell on 'sweet sensations' right now.....sorry boring stay at home mom....

Lila GG
07-17-2006, 09:25 PM
I have to echo all the others who say they can't even remember their first pair of pantyhose. I never really thought of or appreciated lots of my clothes until I considered it from my husband's point of view, and the freedom I had to feel super-feminine or totally casual or like a tomboy, at will -- now I feel much more "aware" of what I'm wearing.