PDA

View Full Version : Great Pedicure

newwoman5
07-15-2006, 05:00 PM
First I have to tell you this is my first post but I had a pedicare yesterday that I just had to tell you about. I have had pedicares before at this school of cosmetology but this time it was special. They were busy that day and I had GG on both sides of me. We had some small talk while my stylist was doing my toes. After she finish putting on my polish she asked me if I wanted any art work on my toes. I said yes and she proceeded to paint little flowers on my toes. After she finished other stylist came up to me and wanted to see her work and said how cute they looked. Even the GG wanted to see them and one said she will have hers down like them the next time she has a pedicure. I was so proud of them that I showed them to everyone the rest of the day while shopping. In Payless the girls wanted to know where I had them done. To top this all off my stylist wanted to know if I would be her customer for her finial test for a pedicure. Of course I said yes so I will be going back the first of August for another pedicare. I just wish I had a camera to to post a picture them.
:D Mary

Calliope
07-15-2006, 05:10 PM
Heaven!

Way to go!