PDA

View Full Version : Anyone own a pair of these??

Dawn
07-15-2006, 10:43 PM
My god girls....I came across a silicone breastform web site that has the most amazing forms on it! They say their the closest thing to having a women's chest without getting a boob job!

Check it out: www.proactiveprosthetics.com.

It would cost an arm and a leg to get these tits...but WOW! The pictures are impressive!
Anybody know of anyone who has the "Cleavage" style?

Dawn

Barb Valentine
07-15-2006, 10:52 PM
For that kind of money
They better be great

triciaannmarie
07-15-2006, 11:20 PM
Those are awesome

tricia

Carole
07-15-2006, 11:55 PM
I don't own a pair (yet) but have seen them ' in the flesh' and they look sensationally realistic

lostmyhubby GG
07-16-2006, 12:15 AM
dont think they look as good as these

Dawn
07-16-2006, 12:35 AM
dont think they look as good as these

No substitute for the real thing Lost!!
Your "girls" are impressive!:eek:

Dawn

Jasmine Ellis
07-16-2006, 05:40 AM
Hi Dawn
I would kill for a cleavage like those. Do you have anyone in mind that you like me to kill and all you got to do is pay for my breasts like those to have a lovely looking cleavage.

Teresa Amina
07-16-2006, 08:26 AM
Ooooh!:drooling: Gonna have to consider putting more money in my CD.....

Dawn
07-16-2006, 11:34 AM
Hi Dawn
I would kill for a cleavage like those. Do you have anyone in mind that you like me to kill and all you got to do is pay for my breasts like those to have a lovely looking cleavage.

Not yet Jasmine....but I'll let you know!!:heehee: Since your over there in the UK you should take a trip up there (if it's not to far) and check the "Croptop" out for us girls. I think they'll let you try one on. It blows my mind how real that cleavage looks!
If you haven't yet...read the stories on the web site from the guy who has been walking around in clothing stores in the UK dressed in male mode but with the full D cleavage "croptop" and a bra on! The comments he's getting from other women is priceless!!

Dawn