PDA

View Full Version : Acceptance at last!!!

jai.says
07-16-2006, 02:01 AM
Up until about six months ago, I was entirely in the closet. Last, night -- with the strength of three close friends behind me and the courage that I have found from reading about all of your experiences -- I finally leapt into the dating scene after nearly three years of being alone.

I was out with a GG who I felt some sparks with [pretty rare for me] and I just decided to tell her. If she didn't like it, I was prepared to watch her walk away.

Anyway, there wasn't any real grace in my tact; I simply said, "Listen, I like you and I want you to know who I am before this goes any further." After a long, wildly pregnant pause, I said, "I'm a bisexual crossdresser."

She responded by smiling and kissing me. It turns out that she has some F2M feelings and she understood me without much of an explanation. Beautiful!

Hey, I know it is just a beginning -- but it is a wonderful feeling to start a relationship with all of my "secrets" out. She has already asked me to dress for her; I'm overwhelmed with her acceptance of me. The whole thing feels like a dream.

Thanks to all of you for letting me know that I am not alone. As soon as I told her, I couldn't wait to pass along my experience.

Massive earth-quaking love to the entire tribe! :hugs:

jai

Joy Carter
07-16-2006, 06:13 AM
Just go at her pace love !

tekla west
07-16-2006, 07:40 AM
Being honest at the beginning is the best way. You can get rejection, however rejection by someone you hardly know is much better than a life of shame, misery, lying and all the rest - you also get to skip the self medication part. Good for you. And if it don't work out??? Women are half the species, there are allways a lot more.

Yes that "one special love" is special and all, but women in general are a dime a dozen, and a bakers dozen - with a sample or two tossed in - at that.

Wenda
07-16-2006, 08:16 AM
Being honest at the beginning is the best way. You can get rejection, however rejection by someone you hardly know is much better than a life of shame, misery, lying and all the rest - you also get to skip the self medication part.
That pretty well sums it up! All the best!:happy:

Annesah
07-16-2006, 08:46 AM
Yes that "one special love" is special and all, but women in general are a dime a dozen, and a bakers dozen - with a sample or two tossed in - at that.[/QUOTE]

I've never thought of them that way.

Shelly Preston
07-16-2006, 08:49 AM
Glad things seem to have went ok

Best wishes for the future

janelle
07-16-2006, 09:06 AM
All the best Dear

Tiffany 1953
07-16-2006, 09:07 AM
A an individual that fessed up to the girlfriend soon after I noticed it was getting serious and taking a chance at having her walk away just the oposit happened. She embraced that side of me and the feminine understanding that accompanies it. We are working on the 22nd anniversary. Good luck and I know this will be an interesting wedding to attednd. HINT,HINT. Hugs Tiffany

Calliope
07-16-2006, 11:52 AM
Wow! What a great start to a promising relationship! Very best to you!

Barb Valentine
07-16-2006, 05:40 PM
Good for you
We all deserve a break now and then

KateW
07-16-2006, 06:43 PM
That's great - congratulations on being accepted!

Julie Katherine
07-16-2006, 08:15 PM
fantastic...simply fantastic

kristytv
07-17-2006, 01:04 AM
does she have a twin?

Tracy Lynn
07-17-2006, 10:01 AM
Good for you. Best of luck. Sounds like things are off to a good start.

Bonnie D
07-17-2006, 10:47 AM
Excellent way to start. I'm just curious about your bisexuality and how that will fit in, if at all?

Bonnie