PDA

View Full Version : What do you wear to the beach?

angelinamillar
07-16-2006, 08:22 AM
Hi Girls,

Just wondered what you all wear when hitting the beach. What with he summer upon us. I always wear a bikini bottom as obviously mens 'trunks' are so very sad.Bikini bottoms always give a good sexy tan line aswell. I do own swimsuits but its not a case of not willing to wear them to the beach but not so good in getting a all over tan. Bikini bottoms do seem to have a very snug fit and make you feel that little bit more girly whilst on the beach with out shouting to the world ' hey look everyone im wear something girly' well at least if you dont go 4 some real girly bright pink number, I stick to plain black but with a white border at the top and a high cut finish. Anyone else wear the same or do any of you even wear a full swimsuit?

hugs,

Angelina x :p

brendasmith
07-16-2006, 08:31 AM
I have a little different problem than most of you, I have to find a way to hide my boobs. I wear a womens tank top, mens, are are cut to low around the arms and every one could see that I have real breasts. Going to th beach is about the biggest problem. Looking male but having large B's. Any ideas? Brenda

angelinamillar
07-16-2006, 08:39 AM
I guess a quiet spot on the beach and a couple of wind breaks babe :happy:
What they don't see don't freak em out hun, since most peeps out there are so piggin narrow minded. I am close on a B cup myself and I have a slim build which can make em stand out and are a tad feminine but I do see to me able to carry em off and my pectoral muscles are quite defined so I do get a few comments like man u got bigger breasts than my girlfriend but most think its down to weight training :heehee:

Hugs,

Angelina xx

Kate Simmons
07-16-2006, 09:30 AM
Sand if nothing else. Depends on how secluded the beach is. I don't insist on going swimming "en femm" as I have fun either way. BTW, if you are wearing a bikini, what do you do with "little brother"? Ericka

Helen MC
07-16-2006, 12:16 PM
A few years ago I went on holiday on my own to Somerset in the West Country and spent two weeks in a static caravan (trailer) on a site. The trailer had all mod cons, flush toilet, etc. About half a mile from the caravan there were sandy beaches with plenty of secluded dunes. I stripped off down to my panties and was able to sunbathe in them. These were Sloggi Maxi Briefs in white , pale blue, tan , and black, but I thought it wise NOT to wear the pink pairs. These panties attracted no attention . I also wore my cotton schoolgirl knickers in navy blue, bottle green, brown if I was going to bathe in the sea and again these did not cause any reaction from any other holidaymakers I saw on the beach and the trunks being worn by the men were either like boxer shorts or the modern flyless Speedo type briefs in similar colours to my knickers.

angelinamillar
07-16-2006, 12:32 PM
'Little Brother' fits in the size 10 bikini bottoms I got quite snugly with out drawing any undue attention babe. Especially after going in the water when it aint 2 warm :p

Angelina x

sandra-leigh
07-16-2006, 04:22 PM
Just wondered what you all wear when hitting the beach.

I have not gone to the beach since I started CD'ing (a bit less than 2 years ago).

However, a couple of weeks ago, I did go to a large public park in the city, which attracts a number of sunbathers -- and what I wore there was wig, makeup, and a colourful bikini (top and bottoms.) Some cleavage thanks to NuBra.

While I was walking around, a couple of people probably "made" me somehow, as I did get a jeer or two (though more than half of those were -before- I revealed my bikini). But I also got a fw compliments or smiles from people who didn't "make" me.

All in all, it was a bit on the scary side (there was no good reason for that guy to sit on the nearby bench for 20+ minutes -- I wasn't in a busy area.)

Still, I loved doing it. (me ?? Bold enough to wear a real bikini in public in the city in an area known as a place to see attractive women...!)

windycissy
07-16-2006, 07:49 PM
What do I wear to the beach? A coverup over my swimsuit, what else?

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b6d806b3127cce8a9f02030bf200000035108IatWLlw0aW

Truthfully, I only go to the pool in this getup, a woman's swimsuit is uncomfortable enough without getting sand in there....yuck!

Windy

heshe
07-17-2006, 12:40 AM
like every other girl on the beach i wear a sting bottom and a string top like to get the tan lines oh dont forget the pink or red toenail polish only once out of about 10 times did anyone ever say something negative and they were perty loaded but the sob wife came over and apologised to me ps this was in panama city hope to see some of the girls theresometime

Scrunchie-Bunchie
07-17-2006, 08:15 AM
I wear nothing but then I go to nudist beaches :)

Charleen
07-17-2006, 10:41 AM
Don't go. I don't burn, I immediately stroke. I do sit out back in a one piece as I don't have the figure fos a two piece, and even that is real rare. Love and xxxx, Lily