PDA

View Full Version : A GG Perspective on this please!

Keyplayer74
07-16-2006, 10:24 AM
Attention all GG's. Please read the beginning of this thread first:

http://crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34415

I am really curious.. do GG's feel this? Or is it only us crossdressers who get this much fun out of dressing? I gotta know.. is it just another item of clothing for you, or is it really this enjoyable? I know it is for me.. yes, it's all that is described there and more.. but why?

BethGG
07-17-2006, 11:16 AM
Attention all GG's. Please read the beginning of this thread first:

http://crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34415

I am really curious.. do GG's feel this? Or is it only us crossdressers who get this much fun out of dressing? I gotta know.. is it just another item of clothing for you, or is it really this enjoyable? I know it is for me.. yes, it's all that is described there and more.. but why?
I think mainly it's just CD's that get this much joy out of it ;) I admit, I do like to buy lip gloss that is fruity! But all the other stuff you mentioned is things I never even notice or have happen(I don't wear high heels, if my SO touched my leg while wearing nilons I wouldn't notice a difference then regular, ect.).

kathy gg
07-17-2006, 02:50 PM
Taste: When you kiss a woman, sometmes you may get the sweet taste of strawberries or cherries. Well wear a lipgloss and get that taste till it wears off then reapply it and get that taste all over again; this is sinfully delightful.

I actually love lipstick and gloss. But even when Amanda wears it and we kiss, I wind up looking like a kid who just ate a chocolate bar. So I hate to say , but in theory it sounds sexy, but the reality is for me ...a mess. IF I know we are going to make out I won't even bother, just messes everything up for me.

Smell: You know when your in the store at the checkout and the woman in front of you smells so good. Well, wear a parfume like hers and your nose is in heaven all the while.

Well I can usually tell if a man or woman is wearing perfume/cologne. I find alot of women bathe in it, yuck! And even if I like it...would not describe it is 'heaven'. I like the scent I wear and to me nothing smells better. And this might sound gross...but I prefer a 'natural' smell on men. There is only like to colognes for men which I find sexy, but most just make me naucious.

Hear: When your in the mall and you see a woman wearing highheals and you
can't help but watch her sway and observe the click of her heels on the floor
as her body and feet are sinc. I tell you know, wear those heels yourself
and you feel so in sinc with your body that it's unblievable.

Actually in our 'burb most women wearing heels look insanely out of place. And the young one's can barely walk correctly in them, so most of the times it is freaking hilarious to see a woman in heels at our mall. It is more comical when I see it locally. In the city, I will notice nice shoes, but that is not my world right now...

Touch: When a man makes an advance toward a woman and slides his hand
slowly upward at the theigh over her hose, the feeling is unmatchable but
that feeling is doubled when you are the one wearing the hose. Dangly earrings swaying and tugging gently on you earlobes is undescribable. Put a slip over you head and let it fall down; the feeling is uncomparable. Long curly hair bouncing on you cheeks and tickling your back again is uncomparable. A dress sliding against a slip as one moves is also uncomparable.

Ummm....ya know out of all the things that I can think about that are a 'turn on' that would not be one of them. For me it is the neck! Nuff said.

Sight: Finnaly, after a complete transformation and a long look in mirror at the
clothes that hug one's body and accentuate those adorable curves, highlights
of pretty colors that provide a soft, gental appearance, it is possible to have an out of body experience. Being one's self and not at the same time is truley
incredable and an unmatchable encounter.

Gee we must be missing out! Can't say getting ready for a night out ever caused me to have an out of body experience.

Sorry KP, I love clothes and I like fun clothes, but I dont' get this much out of them. Feel like we should get a discount as we seem to get less out of them then guys??

Keyplayer74
07-17-2006, 06:11 PM
Beth and Kathy..

Thanks so much for your input. Gosh I didn't think any GG's were going to answer this. The post has sat here for about 2 days with no responses.. I was starting to wonder if there was something wrong with the question.

But this clears some things up for me.. I think for us guys this is just exciting because there's some sort of sexual excitement associated with it - kind of like "short circuiting" ourselves. To clarify.. we love to look at women wearing these clothes.. so when we get to wear them ourselves something happens.. I dunno what.. some type of self-directed attraction? I'm not sure, but it sure is powerful that's for sure. In fact, I would go so far as to say it has an addictive quality to it - and a very strong one at that.

Thanks again.

CDsWifey GG
07-18-2006, 04:11 AM
I have never been a particularly "girly" person. I have no patience for ppl who can only talk about their nails/hair and nothing else and I usually don't feel like putting on makeup and wearing heels. That being said, there are times when a woman needs to feel especially womanly. Getting clean, shaved, lotioned, perfumed, and wearing all the satins and lace and primping can be a very enjoyable and relaxing thing but most of the time I think we are just doing it because we feel we have to for whatever reason or out of habit and never really think as we are, say, putting on stockings or earrings or lip gloss...this feels really good. Half the time when I am having to do it I am just thinking how I wish I didnt have to go through it all and the other half I actually enjoy it.....wow reading back over this it could kinda make a person even more confused, couldn't it ? lol

BethGG
07-19-2006, 08:14 AM
Beth and Kathy..

Thanks so much for your input. Gosh I didn't think any GG's were going to answer this. The post has sat here for about 2 days with no responses.. I was starting to wonder if there was something wrong with the question.

But this clears some things up for me.. I think for us guys this is just exciting because there's some sort of sexual excitement associated with it - kind of like "short circuiting" ourselves. To clarify.. we love to look at women wearing these clothes.. so when we get to wear them ourselves something happens.. I dunno what.. some type of self-directed attraction? I'm not sure, but it sure is powerful that's for sure. In fact, I would go so far as to say it has an addictive quality to it - and a very strong one at that.

Thanks again.
Well I think part of it too is that GGs don't have to hide it, it's not seen as "bad" or some fetish. So it's just like whatever to us, you know? Sure I don't like wearing dresses, but if I did wear one it wouldn't be "going against the grain" or anything. Maybe it's kind of like how teens always want to drink alcohol so much, but then once you're 21 it becomes a bit less exciting and more normal. lol not saying you're like a teen, but the forbiddenness of it probably makes it a LOT more exciting!