PDA

View Full Version : Man Boobs

Joy Carter
07-16-2006, 05:10 PM
:OMG: I have them probably short of an half an A cub but there here right on my chest where a GG would have them. I have a hormonal imbalance and I'm sure this is just another one of the results. Nobody has said a thing but when I run the dam things giggle. What to do what to do, breast binder +? No to hot, A gel bra +? No to noticable. What the heck would you gals do+? I mean I don't want them to get all saggy and be down to my waist in twenty years.:o Sheesh:( .

JenniferMint
07-16-2006, 05:37 PM
Have you tried looking on gynecomastia support groups to see what the guys there do?

I found this, for example: (gynecomastia vests)
http://www.morrisdesigns.com/gv.htm

Phyliss
07-16-2006, 05:41 PM
I know how you feel. I've got them also, a full sized A cup almost a B. Yeah they hurt when running. I wear a sport bra to kinda hold them, or a tighter than normal cotton bra. Usually I'm a size 40A, or depending on the maker I can fill out a 40B. I've got a few 38B cotton bras that I can wear under my sweatshirt and nobody notices. They stop the bouncing and that's nice.

Michelle Ellis
07-16-2006, 05:57 PM
Me too... they were a huge source of embarrassment when I was young, I hated PE in school, we used to have a 7 minute run, I was teased to no end. I have a Bali underwire 38-c that fits me perfectly and I'm still about 20 lbs overwieght (losing weight everyday, 'Michelle' put me on a diet/lifestyle change that's really working great hehe I might have to go to a b-cup once I'm at my target wieght. But lets hope not :D

M

Lady Jayne
07-16-2006, 05:59 PM
I have the same "problem", my solutuon....stop running!
I love mine just wish I could get rid of the matching tummy.:o

princessmichelle
07-16-2006, 06:06 PM
Hi,
A thin boring sports bra is cheaper (and allegedly less sweaty and itchy) than a gynecomastia vest. I've never had a problem with a thin simple sports bra, even when running in public.

On the other part of your question: there's also a new book on "manboobs" (ie gynecomastia) which is at least tolerant...

Princess Michelle

HotLips1234
07-16-2006, 06:09 PM
you know I have them too. Thier kind of fun to play with. The thing, in PE class in the shower, I got teasted to no end. 4 of the guys even started grabing them and I could not get away. After that there was no hope. Almost everyday someone would grad them and, well, that's how I got my nick name. After sometime I was looking forward to the showeres. It became fun. That's when you did not have to worry about STD. Well, maybe I've said to much. Hope I don't get band.

Love, HopLips

KateW
07-16-2006, 06:28 PM
New members always have the most fun...

Amber Chen
07-16-2006, 07:22 PM
Check this site:
http://www.enell.com/formen.html
They offer a support vest in white, black or beige (mostly un-noticeable under shirts).

Ms. Donna
07-16-2006, 07:38 PM
:OMG: I have them probably short of an half an A cup but there here right on my chest where a GG would have them.

I can fill out a 44C bra with no padding or forms. Unless I wear a sweatshirt or very loose t-shirt, there is no question about it: I have a bustline - more noticable than many women I see (check out my profile pic.)

I have an elevated prolactin level which I'm sure has contributed. That and I take after my mother's side more than my fathers. I know that it's not all fat - there is breast tissue in there giving it shape.

If it really is a problem for you, see a doctor: it can be 'addressed' and corrected.

But if your almost half an A cup and no one notices, what's to worry?

Love & Stuff,
Donna

. Doubt they'll be 'down to your waist in twenty years'.

Trish
07-16-2006, 07:38 PM
I have gynecomastia. I went to a doctor when I was about 19 years old. He said it may go away as I got older, it didn't. I do wish my breasts would have become bigger than they are.

Wenda
07-16-2006, 09:14 PM
I like my boobs, but Ihave to wear nipple covers under golf shirts and t-shirts. I have started finding more shirts with two pockets. I fill a 38 B cotton bra nicely.

avawho
07-16-2006, 09:31 PM
You shouldn't have much to worry about... I'm living proof of that, I developed a bustline in junior high eventually ending up with "C" cups...
I used to wear undersized very tight tee shirts instead of binding... Worked, but not nearly as effective as a sports Bra which is what I use now if silly enough to jog (I'm a lover not a runner:D )...

I'm now 53, now can fill out a 42 D and can still pass the "Coopers Droop" pencil under your bosum test... Good luck and just enjoy... your only given one body so make the most of it...

Cheers
Ava

CindyT
07-16-2006, 09:58 PM
I've been at least an "A" cup for the last few years or so. It really doesn't bother me that much, but I don't run very often either. I have however, considered getting a bicycle just for some exercise.
I was larger, but I gave up that chocolate donut on my morning coffee break and dropped 1 full cupsize in a month! :happy:

Cindy T

Bernice
07-16-2006, 10:56 PM
Cindy beat me to it. I think breast size and stomache size are closely correlated (related). Lose weight, and end up with smaller breasts, and a longer life. :hugs:

Sakura Kinomoto
07-16-2006, 11:55 PM
Hello all,you see I have the same problem,my boobs are growing as each day passes and I think that I have a hormonal imbalance....Sure that I like the idea of having them,but I donT have any idea as to how bigger they are going to get....my family are beggining to notice them and I dont know what else to do.Should I hide them or not?Should I tell them That I crossdress???

Is it normal to have a hormonal imbalance????

kelly-ann
07-17-2006, 12:55 AM
Hi
I have 42 D and just wear loose tops..they still show anyway.and if i dont care no one else seems to as well...A sports bra works well..to flattern me off abit..

JenniferMint
07-17-2006, 03:09 AM
Hello all,you see I have the same problem,my boobs are growing as each day passes and I think that I have a hormonal imbalance....Sure that I like the idea of having them,but I donT have any idea as to how bigger they are going to get....my family are beggining to notice them and I dont know what else to do.Should I hide them or not?Should I tell them That I crossdress???

Is it normal to have a hormonal imbalance????

Gynecomastia afflicts guys who don't crossdress at all. If they notice your breasts, you could just tell them that you have gynecomastia and I don't think it would be particularly weird (if you wanted to keep the crossdressing a secret).

Kristen Kelly
07-17-2006, 04:02 AM
Me too... they were a huge source of embarrassment when I was young, I hated PE in school, we used to have a 7 minute run, I was teased to no end. I have a Bali underwire 38-c that fits me perfectly and I'm still about 20 lbs overwieght (losing weight everyday, 'Michelle' put me on a diet/lifestyle change that's really working great hehe I might have to go to a b-cup once I'm at my target wieght. But lets hope not :D

M

Congratulations on the weight loss keep up the life style change, lost 30 lbs myself want to loose another 30. On going to a B cup you will gain the curves good trade-off

Michelle Ellis
07-17-2006, 04:23 AM
Thanks Kristen! It's actually been pretty easy, I started cooking a lot a couple years ago, turned into a hobby, now I'm a pretty good cook, made it real easy to give up fast food totally, which I ate a lot of. Other than not eating Ice Cream every single night LOL I've not done anything special :) If I ever get a really flat tummy I'm gonna pierce it :p that will be my reward.

M

flatlander_48
07-17-2006, 09:15 AM
I've been at least an "A" cup for the last few years or so. It really doesn't bother me that much, but I don't run very often either. I have however, considered getting a bicycle just for some exercise.
I was larger, but I gave up that chocolate donut on my morning coffee break and dropped 1 full cupsize in a month! :happy:

Cindy T

Do that as running beats up your knees, hips, ankles and back. Plus you won't have to worry so much about the jiggles and you can wear Spandex! What's not to like?

janedoe311
07-17-2006, 12:08 PM
I did not notice anyone mention their height and weight.

Anyone have man boobs and not overweight?

Man boobs are mostly fat so loosing weight will help for most.

I am 6' 1" 190lb and have a little, if I got down to 175 I would loose most if it but not all.

PS my lift side is considerably larger and more noticable.

loki_uk
07-17-2006, 01:54 PM
I love my man boobs, even if they are only a 40A and I can't get away with shaving them being somewhat in the closet but my wife loves them and can't resist tweaking my nipples especially as they seem to have grown over the years

tinaashley
07-19-2006, 05:19 AM
I am 20C in Australia. I am overweight but when I was younger I lost a weight but my breasts didn't reduce by the same ratio. I could never go shirtless , and especially now that I shave my chest. I wear a bra to bed every night with obviously, my wifes knowledge. I also wear a bra in the evenings and at weekends when I can "hide" beneath a loose fitting top.
When I am Tina I prefer tighter fitting tops to show off my breasts but as a guy I need baggy tops to hide my beauties.
I love my breasts and my bras. - can never have enough bras!!

Charleen
07-19-2006, 06:00 AM
Got 'em, Love 'em. B-cup. I'm 6 foot, and am not fat, though I am out of shape. Gotta tighten up the tummy.Always wear loose shirts, but have to wear a polo shirt at work occasionally, and I might try a tight t-shirt as has been mentioned. Did I mention I love 'em? Love and xxxx, Lily

Phyliss
07-19-2006, 06:24 AM
Went out to mow the lawn the other day. It was just too hot to wear anything more than a "T" shirt, so I went without my bra. Haven't done that in quite awhile. Riding lawn mowers don't have any sort of spring suspension on them. Bounced and jiggled all over the place, I think I gave myself cancer. They really hurt afterwards. Gotta keep wearing my bra.

Sophia Rearen
07-19-2006, 07:47 AM
Kramer developed the "mansiere" or the "bro" for those with man boobs.

A 38C? That's quite an impressive rack! Any proof in pictures?

Wenda
07-21-2006, 02:15 AM
This is a 'be careful what you wish for..." post. Ever since I can remember, I have loved boobs. Since I rediscovered dressing two years ago, I have acquired two sets of nu-Forms and 6 different breast forms. Just bought the 7th on eBay. Size F for god's sake! what the hell was I thinking?
Anyway in an earlier thread, a member introduced me to natureday, which I began using on June 1st, 2006. After 7 weeks, my boobs have increased 2 inches, and my nipps are almost always erect. My company has some very nice nylon corporate golf shirts that are very 'clingy' and feel like heavy silk. They not only hilite my nipps, but because the fabric feels so sexy, my nipps are always at full attention when I am wering one of these shirts. Today I had to attend two events which we were sponsoring, and wore tape over my nipps, which was covered by a tight undershirt.
Isn't it ironic, that I have been taking herbs for 7 weeks, pumping my breasts for a week, and taking herbs for 8 weeks to grow my boobs, only to tape them down and hide them for an event? 'The Girls' were very happy to be untaped, and are presently Wearing funNipps and Purelan cream for nursing moms. I think I can grow my boobs another inch without issues, but I really should stop stimulating by nipps. ( it's just that it is so much fun!!!)

crossing_over
07-21-2006, 03:04 AM
19 with a large d almost dd .... dunno why .... barely overweight but my boobs stick out further than my belly :/ .... have a pic round here somewhere (only pic).. if you look in the pictures forum under the pics w/ attitude thread i have a pic there...... i have a larger rack than 90% of the girls i know do .. i just wear a tight undershirt...... you can tell w/o a doubt i have breasts and it's not all fat even w/ the shirt but i dont really care.....had them for a few years and enjoy them........ just really need to wear a bra bad for support bc my back starts hurting after walking for awhile..... can't do that though because my father is extremely anti-gay/cd/tv/ts so on and so forth....
http://crossdressers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=14588&d=1133299315