PDA

View Full Version : Going out question?

NewbieCD
07-16-2006, 08:44 PM
I have been curious about the bathroom situation when out in public? I am so nervous about this I do not wanna go to jail if i walk in either bathroom and they think i am the other sex LOL. Any one got any sugestions.

Paula Rae
07-16-2006, 09:04 PM
If I'm fully dressed and wearing a skirt or a dress I always use the Ladies Room.
Never had a problem and have used the Ladies Rooms dozens of times. :D

If I'm wearing pants which I very seldom do, I use the men's room, but I only had to do this once. :eek:

Paula Rae

Karren H
07-16-2006, 09:13 PM
Just use a little common sence.....if its very crowded I wouldn't risk it. If a family restroom (unisex) is available use it first. I use the ladies room all the time when dressed but I still make sure its safe and that I'm not going end up in jail!!! Especially were I travel enfemme, Southern WV, Western VA, Eastern KY.... the coal fields are not real TG friendly places...

Love Karren

renee k
07-16-2006, 09:14 PM
I agree with Paula Rae, when I'm out enfemme it's the ladies room for my potty breaks. You go in SIT DOWN! take care of business, wash your hands, check your makeup and LEAVE. Simply smile back if greeted by another lady. That's all there is to it!

Huggs, Renee

NewbieCD
07-16-2006, 09:16 PM
I would be so nervous of being caught there more than anywhere else.

Karren H
07-16-2006, 09:20 PM
I would be so nervous of being caught there more than anywhere else.

Actually the ladies room can be quite exciting at times.....my adventure last winter.

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24634

Love Karren

tekla west
07-16-2006, 10:13 PM
Nice hippie skirt dear, are you sure you were going to the coal fields and not a Jerry Garica concert?

Butterfly Bill
07-17-2006, 10:01 AM
I use the men's room and go into one of the stalls to pee. If it's a one throner I lock the door.