PDA

View Full Version : Video Blog good idea or not so much

ToxicDisneyGoddess
07-16-2006, 10:26 PM
Hey Ladies,
I Don't often post manly becuse i jus don't get around to it, Anyways i have a myspace blog and im not very good with puting down my feelings into typeing. Since i am going to be starting transistion i thought id be a good way to track my thoughts if i made a video blog of everything on my mind and what im going thru, The question is thouigh is this a good idea? Any feedback on this would be helpful it would also have dressing tips, make up tips etc So what do you all think and im sorry in advance if i post this in the wrong area i had no idea where to start this thread

Jenna

Barb Valentine
07-16-2006, 10:35 PM
I think it a great idea
Even here I go through some of the older threads
that I posted in and say to myself
"I really said that"
I surprise myself some time

Calliope
07-16-2006, 10:36 PM
I think documenting your transition is a great idea but I'm not sure, were I you, I'd do it on MySpace (which I consider an online ghetto); how about collect your materials and post after you've had some time to consider it in depth?

ToxicDisneyGoddess
07-16-2006, 11:47 PM
Well myspace is where i spent alot of tiem and ive met alot of understanding freinds, But the main reason for this was for me and i thought id post the link on myspace. I Am going to post the videos on youtube.com cus its the easyest upload site that i know of? Myspace was gonna be the start and then i was thinking id branch out to a website depending on the blogs sucess but i have no idea how i can do my pilot blog and make it good so any sugestions would be fantastic thanks again ladys

Kim E
07-16-2006, 11:55 PM
Hi Jenna
I think myspace is a good choice. I've had a page there for awhile and made some very nice friends. I don't consider it a ghetto at all. Lots of support there from all parts of the community.

Kim

Mellisa S.
07-17-2006, 07:30 PM
Hi Jenna, I already sent a message regarding this via my "getto" myspace page, but I do think it is a great idea. If anyone else reading this has a myspace page, stop on by and visit me. It's not so getto, lol

ToxicDisneyGoddess
07-18-2006, 04:06 PM
So it looks like this topic wasnt as popular as id hope'd it be :( ah well thanks for all ur advice everyone i think im gonna do it i jus dont know how ima start it