PDA

View Full Version : question about going out for a certain event

cheerleaderbabe
07-16-2006, 11:52 PM
Hi ladys!

I just got invited to a prom by one of my lady friends..she doesn't want me to get a tux..she wants me to get a dress.....i have passed before but should i get breast that look more real then the ones i already wear?

Nyx
07-17-2006, 12:38 AM
Hi ladys!

I just got invited to a prom by one of my lady friends..she doesn't want me to get a tux..she wants me to get a dress.....i have passed before but should i get breast that look more real then the ones i already wear?

If you can afford it... Why not? They can always serve again later ;)

Paula Rae
07-17-2006, 02:09 AM
Hey Cheer,
Go for it, what a great opportunity, you may never get to do it again.
I'm envious, have fun and let us know how it comes out.:thumbsup:

Paula Rae

Charleen
07-17-2006, 10:56 AM
My0.02 is that if you are comfortable with going to the prom, go for the breasts, you'l probably feel better about yourself and less self conscious and has already been said, you'll always get to enjoy wearing them again. Love and xxxx, Lily

carol anne
07-17-2006, 11:03 AM
Any time you get invited to a dance/prom as a girl do not hesitiate for a second. Invitations like that don't occur very often. Get a nice dress and invest in good breast forms. They will give you confidence and a better profile; plus they will last forever if you take good care of them. Have fun.
:happy:

Shelly Preston
07-17-2006, 11:39 AM
Sounds too good to be true.

You have to be aware of what could happen should you be discovered.

If you are ok with that then enjoy it.

mollytyler
07-17-2006, 12:02 PM
breastforms are the way to go.....just think of the 'hug test' as to how they will feel to others. Have used # of sets over the years since I was 16 and would definitely say GO for it!! Just make sure you get the right size and remember that the bra should cover the forms.....remember to get the correct neckline to match your bra. OR......go with them attached (adhesive- good quality like Hollister) and be able to go braless and open up many more style of dresses for you.....enjoy.....it is a MAGIC moment......one tht I was lucky to enjoy and will always remember as one of my BIG steps.

Sally24
07-17-2006, 07:50 PM
If you want to save money, Walmart sells inexpensive ($25-30), adhesive bras. If you have any chest tissue they can create cleavage for you and also allow you tho wear a gown without any bra straps showing. I just bought my first pair and they are very different from the forms I normally use. They aren't as large and don't bounce much, but they allow me to wear some styles that I couldn't with my forms in a pocket bra.

Try them with a halter style prom dress and you might be surprised how good it looks and feels!

Sally

Wenda
07-17-2006, 10:52 PM
Hi ladys!

YES, YES YES YES!!!! What are you doing still sitting at your computer when you could be buying breastforms?!?!?!? GO! GO! GO!

Barb Valentine
07-17-2006, 10:57 PM
I say go get yourself a dress
If your happy with the breasts you have then fine
If not buy some new ones

katy CD
07-17-2006, 10:58 PM
Yea cheerbabe i would certainly go get some new ones!! Let us know how everything goes i am so jealouse of you!! Hope you have a great time

Sophia Rearen
07-18-2006, 05:09 PM
Hasn't prom season passed?

cheerleaderbabe
07-18-2006, 09:57 PM
it is called a prom but it is some big formal dance.

tekla west
07-18-2006, 11:55 PM
Somewhere in girltown its always prom night.

Rebecca Petersen
07-19-2006, 12:00 AM
Must be Summer school prom. Sorry, but I had to post something to get rid of that annoying message on the top of my screen that says that I haven't posted anything in several weeks.
Rebecca