PDA

View Full Version : Second Time Out :)

Nyx
07-17-2006, 12:15 AM
Last friday I went clubbing with my friend Cat yet again (Cat is also ts) :)

It was very fun. Much moreso than last time. We prepared ourselves earlier, and I actually had better makeup, a better hairdo (thanks to my new flat iron), and a cuter camisole top. We also arrived much earlier (the last time the club was 40 mins shy from closing time).

I was a bit uptight when I arrived, so I decided to take some drinks to loosen up a little bit. I ended up taking two 'sex on the beach' drinks, because I don't like the taste of alcohol, a vodka/red bull mix, and another fruity mix. It worked rather well. Later on I was dancing in a rather unrestrained manner on the dancefloor.

I actually suggested to my friend that we move closer to the center of the dancefloor (sticking close to the wall isn't a very nice spot). Cat had a fun time dancing with several guys (and doing some kissing). I danced with a handsome jamaican guy (a rather close dance, yet again :D).

We danced for a total of perhaps two hours, and stayed in the club for about 3. It was a fun and new experience for me (having never danced with a guy before, especially that close). Going back home, I felt relaxed and liberated. Much less stressed than when I arrived.

I even learned new skills... Not just walking with heels, but dancing with them! The only bad thing about the night was that I didn't really have any appropriate girls shoes, and the sandals my friend lent me were two sizes too small for me. My feet were really in pain at the end of the night....

I decided to buy some things online for next time:

A new cute top (I got it in mauve):

Some shoes to dance with, no heels since I'm 5'10, flat for stability, in my size so I can save my toes!

I felt the need for bracelets since Cat doesn't want me to wear my old timex watch (aka the guy watch):

To read about last time, here's my MySpace page :)
http://www.myspace.com/trannybarbie

cheerleaderbabe
07-17-2006, 12:20 AM
that is just terrific about what happened.

Michelle Ellis
07-17-2006, 12:33 AM
WoW! Only 2nd time out? You go girl :p That's wild.

I like the top from the front... Love the shoes!

M

Sarah Smile
07-17-2006, 12:59 AM
Oooooooh, I've been wanting to get that top for ages! I don't think even the largest size would fit me though.

Go for it!

Sounds like you had a great time! Wish I had that sort of courage.

Calliope
07-17-2006, 01:10 AM
Yahoo!

Annesah
07-17-2006, 04:30 AM
Nyx... The sandals are awsome! Where did you find them? Thanks! Annesah

RachelDenise
07-17-2006, 04:43 AM
How cool was that experience. I hope that with time your confidence will grow and this becomes easier!!! Preparation seems to be the key for confidence.

Courtneygurl
07-17-2006, 05:46 AM
I just luv the shoes! Very sexy. I'm jealous how you had such a great time at the club - and on only your second time out!

Nyx
07-17-2006, 07:59 AM
Nyx... The sandals are awsome! Where did you find them? Thanks! Annesah

From the online victoria's secret store (www.victoriassecret.com).