PDA

View Full Version : Experiencing sheer bliss while enfemme

Francesp56
07-17-2006, 01:18 AM
Hi Girls,
How many of youhave had such a experience and wished it had never ended-------a moment captured in time !
Not necessarily a overt or even a mildly sexual happening but perhaps a feeling of inner peace,complete relaxation,joyous sensation,a moment devoid of frustration , anger, bitterness, sorrow etc. ?
Mine is a true & simple story.
Last year my Wife and I toured the Australian Island State of Tasmania by car.We came from Melbourne on a car Ferry which enabledus to have all the luggage we required {couldn't take all my dresses on the Plane ! }
Each night we stayed at a different Motel and then after Breakfast we would set out for another days touring.Each day I was wearing my Panties ,Bra etc under my Male clothes.
One particular night we booked into a superb 5 Star Hotel /Motel complex where each Suite opened on to a private balcony protected by a high fence preventing anyone walking in the grounds seeing us.
I am sure you can guess what followed
Mid afternoon I changed into a lightweight summer Dress,with matching accessories,and then applied full make-up,nail polish ,perfume etc.
I adjusted my new Wig and after slipping into my heels reclined on a most comfortable lounge chair to partake of a lovely crisp riesling {tasmania has some great White wines }
Looking across a beautiful beach to the blue waters of the Tasman Sea and noticing the traces of lipstick on my wine glass I was at peace with the World;After the evening meal{we ate in the suite} it was time to refresh the make -up ,change in my sexy Nightie,open another wine and back to the balcony to look at the Stars,-----SHEER BLISS.
Francesp56,
Melbourne
Australia

Kim West
07-17-2006, 01:32 AM
Aaaah Bliss...you are a lucky girl Frances..

Well, I generally have my blissful feelings on most Tuesdays....

..This after I go out dressed to do the laundry ....and shopping..and take the dog to the vets for its regular weekly degaussing (holds nose).....and I come back and take my shoes off...

...True Bliss...

Jennaie
07-17-2006, 07:47 AM
It's as good as it gets, especially seeing your lipstick on the wineglass, a moment worth spending a fortune for.

Calliope
07-17-2006, 08:28 AM
Dreamy!

Karren H
07-17-2006, 08:43 AM
WOW!! Lucky girl.. What a wonderful trip!!

I've experienced that feeling too, well minus the wine, the balcony, and the view....ohhh and the 4 star hotel.....and the accepting wife.....Grrrrrrrr

But even though I'm usually looking out at some old coal mine, the feeling is the same!! Hehehe

Love Karren

DeeInGeorgia
07-17-2006, 09:39 AM
My moment occurred at an Atlanta Tri-ESS meeting Spring Cotillion. I looked down at these beautiful hands while eating and realized they were my hands. I am hoping for additional experiences.

Sally24
07-17-2006, 07:55 PM
I am glad someone else has the same feeling as I do. You captured it perfectly with you description of your day. When it is time to change back into male mode, I can get quite sad, but that relaxed lovely feeling is worth the sadness.

Thank you for sharing!

Sally

Melanie R
07-17-2006, 08:13 PM
Sounds like you had a fantastic enfemme experience. I will never forget being Melanie 24/7 for 2 weeks several years ago in Australia and New Zealand. You live in a wonderful part of the world. In February and March of next year I will return with my wife and will visit Tasmania and Melbourne. Perhaps we can meet when I am there. We will have around 20 other CD's and some wives in our group.

Hugs,

Melanie

ashley sweet lace
07-23-2006, 11:33 AM
Its so sweet and wonderful to read all the post about our feelings when dressing! Thanks so much to all of you for sharing! I started dressing when I was about 12.
The first thing I tried on were mom's stockings. I've never gotten over that wonderful silky erotic feeling of pulling those lacey top stockings over my white lgs, fastening the
garters..brushing my privates as i go. Then standing and walking in my lovely heels..sliping on a bra and especially admiring the fascinating juxtaposition of my privates contrasted
by and framed by the garters and stocking tops as well as the frilly lace of my slip. Its just deliscious!! I releases a rush of fem feelings that are part sexual and part feminine emotional
that I find exilirating. I love dressing and watching and assisting another girl like myself is double the fun. I love standing before a mirror in heels, stockings, bra and wig...applying make-up
and the last touches of thick mascara, lip liner, lipstick that transform me into a beautiful woman. The first time I did it I wa shocked that I could actually be attractive as a woman. It gives me a balance and
inner warmth that I'm embracing my whole personality.. I love expressing my ashley feminine mood.I think its made me more accepting of others, more compassionate
and a better person.

Michelle Ellis
07-23-2006, 04:12 PM
Well I had one already in mind when I read the opening line... but I'll take yours instead Francis! :p wow!

M

Lilith Moon
07-23-2006, 06:50 PM
Just last week. In a clearing in a very private piece of woodland near Shrewsbury, England where I've never ever seen another person. I wasn't even dressed properly, just panties and a summery shift dress. No wig or makeup or any other clothing, not even shoes.

I lay in the shade of a tree watching the mallards swim around a small pond, listening to the buzzing of bees raiding the flowers all around me. Temp was around 25C, gentle breeze. Nodded off for a while...aaah :happy:

Wenda
07-23-2006, 08:37 PM
My most perfect femme adventure was less romantic, idylic, and more robust, maybe raunchy. I shared it in Opportunity or Trap. I dressed completely as a cheerleader for a staff slow-pitch game. I am not small, 6'1", 235 lbs, not trim but not rolly poley either. I paid a local spa to do me up, eyes, face, nails, hair. When she finished my eyes and I turned to the mirror, I was thrilled. That night, I was my 'other femme self, Polly, Polly Darton. Only I just didn't think it was wise to wear my size 9 forms out for the first time. We went to a sports bar afterward, then to a kareoke club. I was so happy with how my eyes looked, I left all the makeup on until the next morning. I got a nomination for an award by a fellow staff person for boosting morale, and a bit of a warning because someone had seen two female staff members checking my boobs while I checked theirs. You had to be there. Anyway, although your experience was much more peaceful, I can relate to the marvellous feeling that you have when you are not at home, not at work and not yourself. Congratulations, w.

Alice5
08-20-2006, 12:25 AM
Should add have been to Australia in 2003 but was a male.
Really enjoyed all area of the east side.

Hugs

Alice

ranma 1/2
08-20-2006, 12:48 AM
Your re a lucky girl.

I hope to have an experence like that.

Becky Blue
08-20-2006, 01:34 AM
Lovely, experience!!! Mine was the first time I went out as Bec, last may just the thrill of walking in Oxford Street Sydney, walking past a group of people, the guys looked at us as they would any other girls, felt so great!!!

Jasmine Ellis
08-20-2006, 02:45 AM
feels good dosen't it.

Robin Leigh
08-20-2006, 05:56 AM
It's probably a good thing that you stayed on the balcony, Frances. Until 2001 it was illegal in Tasmania to go out crossdressed after sunset.

From http://www.abc.net.au/worldtoday/stories/s261378.htm

Tasmania's politicians have decided it should no longer be illegal for a man to wear women's clothing in public.

Such behaviour had been banned for as long as anyone can remember.

Just why, is something of a mystery. But one explanation holds that in colonial days, muggers in drag used to prowl the docks, luring sailors to dark alleys to rob them.

Whatever the reason, Tasmania has now repealed the law.

The law may have changed, but there are still a lot of people down there with redneck attitudes, some of them quite angry about the changes to the law regarding gay & trans people.

Robin

Robin Leigh
08-20-2006, 06:08 AM
My first moment of real TG bliss? Maybe the first time my girlfriend & I made love, both dressed in lingerie & makeup.... I thought I'd died & gone to heaven. :)

Robin