PDA

View Full Version : Jeans

Princess29
07-17-2006, 05:57 AM
I've been dying to get a pair of bootcut jeans but am too chicken to go and purchase them from a store. I've beens searching the local thrift stores and today my search continued. I found one pair that fit but the legs weren't long enough and then I found another pair that was long enough but was one or two sizes too small. Don't you hate that?
Surprisingly someone had placed several pairs of womens jeans in the mens section of this particular thrift store which made a nice change and was very convenient. If only more stores were like this.

Billijo49504
07-17-2006, 06:18 AM
I love the stretch bootcut jeans from Lane Bryant. They fit nice and move with you....BJ

trish lee
07-17-2006, 06:19 AM
I know were you are coming from:confused: i promise you if you just pick them up and take them to the register , you will find out that the people in these stores only want your cash even if they do say something i know someone you know needs apair just like the ones you picked out:heehee: so be a strong lady and spend that cash:bighug: after the first time it will get a lot easier:thumbsup:

Adrienne Heels
07-17-2006, 06:33 AM
Just buy them!! The first time is always the hardest.

GypsyKaren
07-17-2006, 06:38 AM
Trust me on this, all they're thinking is 'cash or credit', so just go shopping and enjoy.

Karen

Calliope
07-17-2006, 09:20 AM
Trust me on this, all they're thinking is 'cash or credit', so just go shopping and enjoy.

Yup.

Tiffany 1953
07-17-2006, 10:13 AM
True, and there are lots of companies that "Cater" to us and our fetish that charge exorbitant amounts for their discreet services. I learned long ago that if it is for sale in a store, no mater what it is, just pick it up. Try it on if you really want too and buy it. Last Christmas I had 4 bras and matching panties in a forever long line in J.C. Penney’s and the woman in front of me thought it was so sweet that I was buying them for my sweetheart. She said loudly that she wished she could interest her husband in coming with her. Soon 3 or 4 women of all ages were conversing with me about their lingerie habits. So cool and I was in drab. Hugs Tiffany0.02

PS I learned about shopping tagging along with mom and sis. Return them if they don't fit.

Charleen
07-17-2006, 10:47 AM
Went thrift shopping last week and found a nice pair of size 14 jeans, took them to try on, fit great, took them to check out, and the clerk just asked if the jeans were all I wanted. No problem. I'm wearing them as I write this, and are they comfy! Shopping, Ya gotta Love It. Love and xxxx, Lily

noname
07-17-2006, 12:14 PM
I recently got a pair of boot cut jeans. Not sure why that cut is considered womens. So sick of no-style jeans and had been waiting for a few years for them to come out in mens. Never did, so I said screw it, and bought womens jeans.

nishababe
07-17-2006, 01:27 PM
I love Girly jeans and combat trousers wear them all the time ,so much more stylish than the drab uninteresting mens jeans etc ,in fact I have seen quite a few young guys where I live wearing girls jeans as they go out with their girlfriends .

I must agree with other writers that nowadays all the shops are only out for your money and I now have no worrys about buying anything i want .If you are worried just say ''can I bring anything back if my wife does not like her present'' to which they will normally say ''ok as long as you bring the reciept with you''

Be brave !!

Love ''Nishababe'':xx love:

noname
07-17-2006, 01:49 PM
I have seen quite a few young guys where I live wearing girls jeans as they go out with their girlfriends .

Funny you mention that. I was telling my wife how lackluster mens jeans are. She said I just wasn't looking in the right place and they must sell them. As we were leaving the mall we saw this guy in his early 20's with his gf and my said, "see, look at his jeans they are stylish with the boot cut." I then informed her, uhhh those are womens jeans. How do you know? I said, look at them, form fitting on the top half, boot cut, and the stiching on the back pockets. I think she realized it wasn't just me.

Katrina
07-17-2006, 05:13 PM
I know this is easier said than done, but just buy them. Seriously, nobody cares especially when it comes to jeans. I'm hearing story after story of guys buying girls jeans - guys that are not CDers. And definately try them on in the store - they are the easiest thing to take over to the men's dressing room since they can easily pass as guys jeans when you are carrying them to the dressing room. I have several pairs and I love them.

paula_cd
07-17-2006, 05:20 PM
...just go for it lifes too short! The shop assistant wont care. My wife always says, "You find yourself far more interesting than other people".
There can be all sorts of reasons to buy ladies jeans and who cares what "they" think!

Love Paula x

misspatty
07-18-2006, 09:24 AM
Honey, try Old Navy. Easy to try on and buy. Nobody really cares.

Patty

Phyliss
07-18-2006, 10:43 AM
Fashion Bug. Remember "It's Better at the Bug"

The L.A. Blues brand they carry is quite nice, and they don't have any stitching on the back pockets to advertise your rear.
I've bought about three pair in the last month, and nobody said a word to me. Tried them on in the store to make sure they fit right. The only comment was, "cash or charge?"
One thing I've learned about Fashion Bug and Lane Bryant is that they "KNOW" and while there isn't a written down company policy to cater to CDs it does say that ALL customers will be treated equally. Take that as you would, but to me it means they don't care as long as your money is green.

Emma England
07-18-2006, 11:37 AM
Hi Princess,

I posted the following link a few days ago.

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35500

Jeans should be a lot easier!

Just be confident, and ask to try clothes on. The sales assistants are there to help you.

hotbobbie
07-18-2006, 11:55 AM
Try this on line site i have and the jeans are great. www.bodyc.com

loriannetucson
07-18-2006, 11:44 PM
I just bought the new stylish "skinny" type jeans from Gap.com, Delias.com, and Kohls. Delias has a bunch of new styles and sizes and inseams for all of us t-girls! Check out their new denim finder! (Geez, I sound like an ad, sorry! I love delias!)
Lorianne