PDA

View Full Version : Being The Gurl

Joy Carter
07-17-2006, 06:08 AM
So that you did wake up a gurl by some miracle and you were ah some what ugly or fat or even parish the thought pregnant (the first two go with being pregnant or so I hear). What are your thoughts on this ?:o

Kate Simmons
07-17-2006, 06:29 AM
I always try to work with what I have, Joy. If that were the situation, I would make the best of it. The funny thing is I've often thought about those very things you mentioned. Had I been born a GG, I no doubt would have gotten myself PG at 18 and probably be fat and old looking by now. As a guy, I'm not too bad looking when I become Ericka. Funny how things work out sometimes, huh?

Courtneygurl
07-17-2006, 08:01 AM
I'd have to deal with how I find myself. There's really no way to truly change who you are - if we could completely change, this forum wouldn't have the following it does. So, if I were to wake up as woman, not a beautiful one but rather average or plain, then I'd deal with it, knowing as I went along that I'm now able to experience the "other side of life"! No thought of being a woman is complete with contemplating the less-than-glamorous things being a GG would entail, such as periods.

Casey Morgan
07-17-2006, 08:05 AM
I'm not sure where you're going with this one Joy. It's not like I'd run around screaming "Oh my god, I'm not a supermodel, turn me back, turn me back!" If I was pregnant, forget it; I wouldn't consider turning back into a man. What would happen to the baby? There are worse fates for a child than being raised by me.

Do I have a past? If so, am I living someone else's life or is this mine alone?

As a thing of fantasy this could be great. But life is lived in the parts they don't depict in books, movies, or TV shows. So I'd need more information before I decided what to do. If there's no going back then this would be my reality and I would deal with it.

Calliope
07-17-2006, 08:25 AM
As you can see from my avatar, I'm not especially 'hot' - and that's more or less how I look when I wake up everyday. I'm really fine with that! Pregnant? Whew - that first trimester is a rough ride (as my missus will attest).

On a related note, when I was 10 years old (1970), I remember hearing my parents talking about Myra Breckenridge. I've been fascinated by the premise all my life - but I still haven't found the courage to actually watch it.

NickyJane
07-17-2006, 08:34 AM
Ironicly I dont wish to be a girl! I CD for some very deep reasons. I'm happy with most aspects of my male life and CD makes up for the short falls.

That being said if I did wake up as a GG I dont think I would mind! Even if I was a "big Fat Goalie" its what is inside a person that counts and as for being pregnant. WOW! what an amazing experience, bringing a life into the world and nuturing that life:happy: :happy:

Nicky Jane

X X X

connie rotten
07-17-2006, 08:50 AM
Oh finally I would be the lesbian I have always wanted to be. Me fat or not pretty my vanity can not allow such a thought. As for pregnant I would have to have been a victim of a forced incounter because the last thing I want is a man.:heehee:

Teresa Amina
07-17-2006, 11:24 AM
Myra Breckenridge. I've been fascinated by the premise all my life - but I still haven't found the courage to actually watch it.

It's a very strange movie! Haven't made it all the way through it yet.
But, oooh! Haven't had a "waking up female" thread in a while. Always my favorite fantasy, and the fat/ugly situation could be handled more cheaply than hormones and srs, couldn't it? How far along with this preggers thing, though? Hopefully not too late to get an abortion!:eek: You don't even know who the dad is, do you?

GG Vanya
07-17-2006, 04:03 PM
So that you did wake up a gurl by some miracle and you were ah some what ugly or fat or even parish the thought pregnant (the first two go with being pregnant or so I hear). What are your thoughts on this ?:o

I beg to differ dear! :) I raised three sons, and the 27 months I was pregnant were the BEST & HEALTHIEST times of my life! I never had a day of morning sickness, I didn't get fat, NOR did I EVER feel ugly.

Quite to the contrary, I felt a sense of serenity while pregnant.

Would I do it again? LOL HELLLL NO! I wouldn't take a million bucks for my three sons, but I wouldn't give ya a DIME for another just like 'em!

Been there, done that, got the burp stained t-shirt, and nope, I never suffered empty nest syndrome. I tore up the nest (divorced) when my youngest was finally grown, and moved 900 miles away for 4 years!

Charleen
07-17-2006, 06:15 PM
I'm too old to become preggers, and I'm already out of shape and wrinkled, so give me the titties and let me be happy as I have wanted them for as long as I can remember. Love and xxxx, Lily

Katrina
07-17-2006, 06:35 PM
I don't know what you mean. Pregnant women tend to glow. I would never call them "ugly" or "fat".

KateW
07-17-2006, 06:36 PM
You can always get back in shape, so I wouldn't be too concerned. Though slightly curious as to how to explain my new found equipment to family and friends!

By the way - I now have an msn account so feel free to add me to your buddy lists! xxx

Tina Dixon
07-17-2006, 06:41 PM
Well if I woke up pregnant, (I'm already fat and ugly) I would want to kill my self but second thought is I could say it's the second coming of Jesus Christ or just sell it to science and live off my fame and fortune the rest of my life:D

Joy Carter
07-17-2006, 06:47 PM
I beg to differ dear! :) I raised three sons, and the 27 months I was pregnant were the BEST & HEALTHIEST times of my life! I never had a day of morning sickness, I didn't get fat, NOR did I EVER feel ugly.

Quite to the contrary, I felt a sense of serenity while pregnant.

Would I do it again? LOL HELLLL NO! I wouldn't take a million bucks for my three sons, but I wouldn't give ya a DIME for another just like 'em!

Been there, done that, got the burp stained t-shirt, and nope, I never suffered empty nest syndrome. I tore up the nest (divorced) when my youngest was finally grown, and moved 900 miles away for 4 years!

NO NO Vanya It wasn't about GG Hun:hugs: , it was what if we woke up that way from being just CD. I Guess I should have been more specific. :D BTY way I'm pretty much proud of my wife and her abilities as a mom.

Tamara Barclay
07-18-2006, 06:19 AM
Lets see......I'll take it!
There are lots of attractve plus size women (I adore them!), and I can't be that ugly because I got knocked up!

Stephanie Spice
07-18-2006, 06:28 AM
I wonder if I was to wake up as a GG would I start to CD in the other direction (FTM)? I like my transgendering .... I think I'd miss it if I was a GG. Oh my I can see myself pasting on body hair and trying to deepen my voice!! LOL

Calliope
07-18-2006, 06:53 AM
Haven't had a "waking up female" thread in a while. Always my favorite fantasy [...]

It certainly was a fantasy when I was in the US Navy for a hitch during the Carter era. I spent years trying to get the hell out ... but, although I figured waking up female would do the trick (my duty was on a ship), I never had the courage to say I was a dresser. Too bad! I bought a wig and a dress and went AWOL once. So much for the intrepidity of youth.

Michelle Ellis
07-18-2006, 05:36 PM
The waking up female fantasy is the ultimate fantasy (for me)! If it were to actually happen I would embrace it, and make the best of whatever situation I found myself in. It would be a rebrith. A dream come true.

M