PDA

View Full Version : Thigh High's made just for Crossdressers!!

Karren H
07-17-2006, 11:41 AM
So todays shopping adventure takes me to Walmart, to get something the wife wanted, bug killer. But had to swing by all the fem clothing isles on the way out. And in the stocking isle I found Hanes - Silky Sheer thigh Highs on clearence for $2. So I checked the sizes and sure enough there it was - Size CD!! WOW. How cool is that!! And in 3 colors. Hanes is now my favorite!! Need to write them a thank you letter!! Hehe

Love Karren

Emeralddragon
07-17-2006, 11:45 AM
Whoa. Thats interesting. Now I can stop buying large!!!

kaitlyn ND
07-17-2006, 11:45 AM
I have to go up to Walmart later today anyway and I can't wait to get mine .Thanks hon ..Kaitlyn

Bonnie D
07-17-2006, 11:54 AM
What exactly does that mean? CDs don't come in one size anymore than women do. So I would have to assume that if the label actually says size CD then they are actually XL or something Queen and L or something like that. Of course, for $2.00 if they don't fit you're not out much money.

Bonnie

Karren H
07-17-2006, 11:55 AM
I have to go up to Walmart later today anyway and I can't wait to get mine .Thanks hon ..Kaitlyn

They are in with the socks, not the pantyhose!! Taupe, nude, or onyx.

Love Karren

EricaCD
07-17-2006, 12:12 PM
That's pretty funny. I have seen plenty of stockings that size from A-D (with Q for plus-size), and have even seen stockings that size "AB" "BC" "CD" before. But I had never thought about size "CD" as being such a great double-entendre. Wonder if the folks who develop the products ever thought of that....

Erica

PS: those of you who are curious about the actual sizing, "CD" is for taller, relatively skinny girls (5'4"-6'0", 120-165 lbs). For shorter, heavier girls (especially in the 5'7" range, north of 150 lbs) you will probably do better with size "EF". I guess we can call that "Extra Feminine"? If you google Hanes size CD you will quickly find a graphic of their size chart.

sparks
07-17-2006, 12:28 PM
So do these cd thigh highs hide stop the yeti fur from popping through the material or hide it altogether? I got in sever poop for shaving mine in summer months.

JoAnnDallas
07-17-2006, 01:03 PM
Erica

PS: those of you who are curious about the actual sizing, "CD" is for taller, relatively skinny girls (5'4"-6'0", 120-165 lbs).

WOW, that means I'm a skinny girl.... 5'9", 157 lbs.

Karren H
07-17-2006, 01:14 PM
WOW, that means I'm a skinny girl.... 5'9", 157 lbs.

Skinner than me!! 5'9", 175 lbs and they fit me really nice!! Just put a pair on for my afternoon meetings!! They are really silky, my slacks feel like they could slide off!!

Love Karren

Sweet Susan
07-17-2006, 01:21 PM
That's pretty funny. I have seen plenty of stockings that size from A-D (with Q for plus-size), and have even seen stockings that size "AB" "BC" "CD" before. But I had never thought about size "CD" as being such a great double-entendre. Wonder if the folks who develop the products ever thought of that....

Erica

Perhaps they sell more thigh highs to men than to women. Just a thought.

DanielleAnne
07-17-2006, 03:52 PM
What is a gal going to do who is 6'7 and 260 lbs and shopping for thigh highs or pantyhose for her self?

Danielleanne

Ginagirl
07-17-2006, 03:54 PM
I've got you all beat 5'8" 155lbs with arms and shoulders of a NFL linebacker - Damn.

PS Ladies it's not the numbers that count, but how those numbers look. I'm sure your all looking good.
Gina

Phyliss
07-17-2006, 04:14 PM
I've got quite a number of the Hanes Thigh High in size EF and what I like best about that size is that they go ALL the way up my legs. I just somehow don't care for stockings that stop at mid thigh. Kinda bothers me when my legs rub together, without stockings on. Pantyhose? fugeddabudit.

Sparks, as for hiding the FUR, no they don't do so well because they are kinda sheer, but, go to www.brightlifedirect.com and look at the thigh high support stocking from Allegro, ( sale going on right now , buy three get one free.) I'm 5'9" and weight 190 I buy the size large. I pretty sure that they will cover any extra fuzz. I don't worry about that because I have my legs waxed. As for the comfort factor of them, really good.

Warbender
09-18-2006, 11:02 PM
Yes i knew about them, but you got a good find in your shopping.

Enjoy yourself, live, laugh, love, and be free.

Julogden
09-18-2006, 11:20 PM
So todays shopping adventure takes me to Walmart, to get something the wife wanted, bug killer. But had to swing by all the fem clothing isles on the way out. And in the stocking isle I found Hanes - Silky Sheer thigh Highs on clearence for $2. So I checked the sizes and sure enough there it was - Size CD!! WOW. How cool is that!! And in 3 colors. Hanes is now my favorite!! Need to write them a thank you letter!! Hehe

Love Karren
Not surprised, after all, they do sell Queen-size pantyhose too.:rofl:

I suspect that without the business that they get from us CD's, the pantyhose manufacturers would be in trouble!:2c:

Carol:hugs:

Melinda G
09-18-2006, 11:23 PM
Those are called "Big Mama" in the inner city stores!:D

brandie
09-19-2006, 07:23 AM
that is a good price but do they stay up on ther own or do you need a gorset to hold them up i will have to check out walmart here in the great white north

love brandie

Karren H
09-19-2006, 08:17 AM
that is a good price but do they stay up on ther own or do you need a gorset to hold them up i will have to check out walmart here in the great white north

love brandie

They stay up great Brandie!! I'm wearing a pair today and they never fall...also checkout the self supporting thigh highs at Walgreens...their store brand...inexpensive but not bad forthe price..

Love Karren

Julogden
09-19-2006, 11:56 AM
What is a gal going to do who is 6'7 and 260 lbs and shopping for thigh highs or pantyhose for her self?

Danielleanne
Hi Danielle Anne,

I'm 6'5", and at my worst weighed quite a bit more than you, and I have no problems finding pantyhose to fit me.

A couple places to check out are http://www.eberkshire.com/cgi-bin/exec/store and http://www.silkies.com/ .

The Silkies X-Queen size ought to fit you well, and the Berkshire site has gartered stockings and thigh-highs that you should check out.

Carol:hugs:

sue ellan
09-19-2006, 12:36 PM
check out www.justmysize for thigs highs. they have large size for us large size girls. they have ones with lace tops. sue ellan

MsJanessa
09-19-2006, 03:56 PM

Love Karren

Don't think it stands for cross dresser hon----stockings and panty hose normally come in sizes A, B, C, D and E----with the bigger sizes towards E---your thigh hi s fit C and D sizes.

Karren H
09-19-2006, 04:04 PM
Don't think it stands for cross dresser hon----stockings and panty hose normally come in sizes A, B, C, D and E----with the bigger sizes towards E---your thigh hi s fit C and D sizes.

Awwwww. And I thought I was on to something!! Well at least I wear a CD size so if I want to think they made them especially for me.......

:D

Love Karren

Cassy11
09-19-2006, 10:13 PM
I thought if you didn't fit the height and weight specs on the package you were not a CD. Do they make a size TG?

Cassy

TaniaInTas
09-20-2006, 11:09 AM
Perhaps they sell more thigh highs to men than to women. Just a thought.

In the relatively small town where I live, I think they definately sell more to men than to women, because each time I go to buy some, it looks as if they haven't sold any since my last visit - I'm thinking I am the only purchaser!

angelfire
09-20-2006, 11:10 AM
In the relatively small town where I live, I think they definately sell more to men than to women, because each time I go to buy some, it looks as if they haven't sold any since my last visit - I'm thinking I am the only purchaser!

or maybe they just re-stocked it.

rickie121x
09-20-2006, 11:32 AM
Here in "Sin City", it seems like every time I go to any one of the "Walmarts" - the "thigh-highs" are all picked over - and the larger sizes are just "gone away"! I don't know who is buying them, or if the sales reps are just not taking care of their duties. Every now and then, I find some, but I really have to pick through all of the stock to find my size and color. :Angry3: On the other hand, I am very happy on those sometimes when I make a hit! :heehee: .
Rickie

Karren H
09-20-2006, 12:21 PM
Guess Sin and Thigh Highs are synonomus in LV, Rickie? Here in Western PA the stocking racks are always full...except the black and gold ones with the Steelers logo on them. Hehehe

Love Karren

vbcdgrl
09-20-2006, 01:38 PM
Hey, Karren. I wear Hanes Silky Shear Thigh Highs, size CD too!!!!!! I get mine on line from OneHanesPlace.com. I must have 20 pair, "barelythere" and "barely black". I love 'em, they make my legs feel so good and they stay up! Once I put 'em on, I don't have to deal with 'em again, even when visiting the rest room. They're great. I recommend 'em to all the girls

Vikki