PDA

View Full Version : Dressing for your SO

lilly_nj
07-17-2006, 06:50 PM
My So loves me to dress for her, especially in the bedroom. Who else has an SO that likes them to dress for them in or out of the bedrom?

Joy Carter
07-17-2006, 06:51 PM
Nyet !:(

NickyJane
07-17-2006, 06:53 PM
Blond Moment!

What does SO stand for?

Nicky Jane

X X X

Sage GG
07-17-2006, 06:55 PM
SO= significant other

Sherrie
07-17-2006, 06:55 PM
My wife knows, tollerates, but doesnt neccessarily approve. However I do think she is becomming a bit more accepting.

Paula G
07-17-2006, 06:59 PM
My wife likes me dressed only in the bedroom when she is in the mood. Otherwise, I don't think she knows how often I dress.

Tina Dixon
07-17-2006, 07:02 PM
She know I dress but still in shock over it:o

Cheryl T
07-17-2006, 07:22 PM
My So loves me to dress for her, especially in the bedroom. Who else has an SO that likes them to dress for them in or out of the bedrom?
My SO enjoys Cheryl both in and out of the bedroom and the house. We have gone shopping, to the movies and to Tri-Ess meetings together. Actually she prefers to be with me to "protect" me from those nasties (as if she could, but the thought is so nice).
I'm one of the lucky ones... we should all be this lucky.

cdsue999
07-17-2006, 07:25 PM
My wife knows, tollerates, but doesnt neccessarily approve. However I do think she is becomming a bit more accepting.

Yes my wifes the same,but were in a better situation than others Sherrie dont you think ??

sue xx

LynnDrew
07-17-2006, 07:28 PM
My SO does not know. I wish it could be otherwise. She would never apporve.

Melanie R
07-17-2006, 08:17 PM
Yes, I guess my wife wrote the book on my dressing with her both in and outside the bedroom - literally four books.

Hugs,

Melanie

Kahlan51
07-17-2006, 08:28 PM
I have been dressing for many years in secret and have come out with my wife in the past year. I have shown her pictures of me dressed up and I went to SF and went to a tranformation service it was great. I have dressed up in lingerie in the bedroom and it turns her on so I will make the next step soon to let her see me totally fem dressed but I am respecting her limits and mine by taking it very slow. She has been very supportive so far
Love Kahlan

Barb Valentine
07-17-2006, 08:33 PM
I guess that's why I'm still in the closet:heehee:

tammie
07-17-2006, 08:35 PM
Hi Everyone; My X used to dress me up in her lingerie. She used my boots shorts levis for her work, as we were almost the same size.

She figured out that I liked her bras to much I think. Her father was a CD so she was not unaccepting of it. It got very intense and was very sexual, then she decided she wanted a divorce.

I was dressed up and had to stay home and wait for her when she went out on dates. As we got closer to divorce our relationship changed as well although I was still allowed to sleep with her we didn't have sex, per se.

We R still friends, and I will always adore her, but I never remarried. I CD just about everyday.

Calliope
07-17-2006, 08:40 PM
Right now I dress every day so my SO certainly knows. She doesn't participate - she never has used makeup and she only owns one skirt. She's been dressing like her father for years (alas) but I must say, since coming out, she's been wearing that one skirt almost every day. Who knows, maybe it's just a matter of time before she starts 'cross dressing' in my stuff.

Stormgirl
07-17-2006, 08:44 PM
I'm not attached to the ball n chain thank God

Wenda
07-17-2006, 10:39 PM
Well, let's see, Saturday night, after Phantom, we came to my place. My SO was quite delighted to see that I had been wearing a black lace thong that she had picked out, and some thigh-highs. We played cards, and I pumped my boobs, 15 minutes a side. She doesn't find my pumping offensive or disgusting (as my ex would have), and seems actually a bit aroused or at least infatuated by the way my breasts expand in the pump chanber. She won the card games.
She likes the fact that 'we can be a threesome' any time we choose. She was not that comfortable with it when I first told her that I had rediscovered dressing two years ago, but she now sees Wenda as a different friend and shopping buddy. Sometimes, when we are out with other people, she will make a comment like, "that is something my friend Wenda would wear", shich usually translates "****ty". It is our little secret. I am incredibly lucky, and I know it, and I am grateful.

NewbieCD
07-18-2006, 04:08 AM
My SO had about a 48 hour freak out now i think she loves it lol. She is the one that found this forum for me and i could not imagine how terrible i would be at it all if not for her. She has taught me a lot, getting married to her on the 22nd so the budget is a little low for it but she still helps me window shop online. It is something we share in together and i love her more every day for it. Sorry i will stop ranting now. LOL

Julie.
07-18-2006, 04:35 AM
[...] She has taught me a lot, getting married to her on the 22nd

Good luck to you both :happy:

Have a great day! (save us a bit-o-cake :happy: )

MrS

NewbieCD
07-18-2006, 04:38 AM
I would but i think it would go bad if i tried to mail it how bout this i will eat it and say it is for you.:tongueout

RachelDenise
07-18-2006, 04:50 AM
No, the SO doesn't want to know or see Rachel. The bedroom? Please. Only if she wasn't there. I would love it otherwise if she would participate!

Brenda_fish
07-18-2006, 09:26 AM
My wife greatly prefers me as a man but she also accepts my need to be pretty. She even says things like, "come here girlfriend" and "you vixen". She enjoys the bedroom when I'm dressed but I think it's more about the actual act and she may disconnect a bit from what I'm wearing. As long as she gets to do it with the man in roughly equal frequency, she plays along with the femme side.

Brenda

terrilynn
07-18-2006, 10:30 AM
My wife knows that I dress, and that it is almost a daily happening for me. She does not participate though. As she is at work during the day, and me at night, Terri is there a lot, taking care of the housekeeping, laundry, dishes, etc. She has only met Terri once ( way back when I first came out to her) but has never asked to see her again. Over the years, she has not become more accepting, but, at least, she has not become less accepting either.

Does that make much sense?

Tracy Lynn
07-19-2006, 07:34 AM
My So doesn't mind in or out of the bedroom.

melissacd
07-19-2006, 08:43 AM
My SO knows and now accepts that I am a cross dresser and always will be (after 9 years of knowing). She won't accept cross dressing (if that makes any sense) and she does not see it as a hobby. She tolerates that I buy things, I have a closet to store things in (although she keeps piling things in front of it as a show of resentment). She knows I wear things in private, go to support groups, meet with other cross dressers (always en drab at a coffee shop), but she will not participate, she will not support my efforts in any fashion (no pun intended), she will not learn about it. She says she is not interested nor will she spend any time on it. It bothers me that she cares so little that she won't at least try and understand.

As a result of this the marriage has changed, there is no passion, no intimacy, no nothing. We are two strangers living in the same place with a 24 year history. We have been to counselling without success. I have no idea anymore what to do. I am stuck and life has become a real mess.

I have built up a huge resentment of her for not caring enough to attempt an understanding. I question here love everyday now.

For those of you with accepting spouses, appreciate and cherish the wonderful gift that you have.

Lawren
07-19-2006, 10:08 AM
I don't really consider it to be dressing for Kerry but I do very much appreciate her opinion about how I am dressed. After all, she is somewhat more fashion savvy than I. :D

GG Vanya
07-19-2006, 02:20 PM

Since Trudi seldom posts here, I voted for her:

both in and out of the bedroom....and YEP, I also love the bedroom part!