PDA

View Full Version : This might make ya laugh or not!!!!!!

Felix
07-18-2006, 03:00 PM
I'm puttin this on cos of what Noname wrote which made me think of this. Last week in school we had a spanish day. The female staff who know me well like to tease me and always jest about gettin me into a skirt or dress. Well they wanted me to wear a flaminco dress and all the bits that go with it for a laugh :eek: I said ya must be jokin I'm no way wearin a dress!!!! Well on the Thursday two of my mates cornered me took off my glasses....all strength gone here lol and put the dress on me with all the trimmings. Then took me round the school, they even took photographs of me.The boys were horrified 'Omg get that dress off Miss!!!' To the boys I'm like one of the lads lol :D Everybody had a laugh but even some of the male teachers were like 'Erm no ya don't do dresses Miss' Lol it was funny they wanted me in a dress and then it was like well nope it don't suit ya :heehee: Well I keep tellin them I don't do dresses maybe they can see why now!!! So that got me thinkin I'm on the brink I wear tight crop tops now but I really wanna wear my chest binder top that I got from underworks it doesn't make me completely flat but more chest like so maybe its time to try it out and see what reaction I get in some ways I don't care but in others I do if that makes sense. I have had alot of flack for simply being a butch lesbian so I am being careful with this one :(
So there is the expectation thing of what ppl expect that we should look like but when faced with the reality maybe realise why we infact dress the way we do because it is an expression of an inner feeling :D

mistunderstood
07-18-2006, 05:57 PM
I can see that. I had people pull the whole why do you not wear dresses. Well I did and they all thought I look like a football player. I ahve not worn a dress for 9 years.

Adam
07-18-2006, 07:05 PM
last time i wore a dress /skirt i was about 5 years old and moaned all day so that was the last time mum told me to wear one :D

Kirchein
07-18-2006, 11:28 PM
aam i really do agree with leex

and btw, when u say a flaminco dress u mean the black one or this HORRIBLE one with dots?

Tamara Croft
07-19-2006, 08:00 AM
Just one question......... where's the pictures :hiding: ??

CaptLex
07-19-2006, 08:52 AM
So that got me thinkin I'm on the brink I wear tight crop tops now but I really wanna wear my chest binder top that I got from underworks it doesn't make me completely flat but more chest like so maybe its time to try it out and see what reaction I get in some ways I don't care but in others I do if that makes sense. I have had alot of flack for simply being a butch lesbian so I am being careful with this one :( So there is the expectation thing of what ppl expect that we should look like but when faced with the reality maybe realise why we infact dress the way we do because it is an expression of an inner feeling :D
That experience would have traumatized me, but you seem to have survived it well. Now that they've seen with their own eyes that dresses don't really suit you, they may be ready to accept you in whatever you feel comfortable wearing. Only one way to find out, right? :happy:

Felix
07-22-2006, 06:26 AM
Lol it was a red flaminco dress with black spots!!!! I haven't got the photoes back yet should be funny though when I do.
I decided to try out wearing my top and people definately noticed but didn't say anythin they probably thought it was a tight crop top. I went on the staff night out last night and wore it again with my black shirt, sripey jeans and Docs I ahvent dressed like that for ages infront of the staff I felt sooooo good it went well and it felt right.:happy:

Kristen Kelly
07-22-2006, 06:56 AM
Don't be afraid to be yourself, don't let others dictate who they see you as. What a boring world this would be if we were all from the same cookie cutter mold. If they put that red flaminco dress with black spots on me I would be "bitching" on the outside for forcing me, but loving it on the inside.

Kate Simmons
07-22-2006, 08:18 AM
No one should be "forced" to wear anything. I dress the way I feel. Most days I dress as Ericka but some days I just want to dress as Rich. Sometimes I want to dress "in between". Just me being me. I always say wear what makes you feel comfortable. Ericka

NighttimeGirl
07-26-2006, 08:07 AM
Lol it was a red flaminco dress with black spots!!!! I haven't got the photoes back yet should be funny though when I do.
I decided to try out wearing my top and people definately noticed but didn't say anythin they probably thought it was a tight crop top. I went on the staff night out last night and wore it again with my black shirt, sripey jeans and Docs I ahvent dressed like that for ages infront of the staff I felt sooooo good it went well and it felt right.:happy:

excellent if you felt good that is the main thing, red dress with polka dots, can you get hold of it again? man I love flamenco dresses they are sooooo sexy.
You should wear what you are comfortable in and if thats docs then who cares and if anyone gives you stick for being butch do what any self respecting man would do

knock em out!!!............ only kidding :heehee:

who cares about others be happy and be true to yourself, nice goin Fella xxx :D

Felix
07-27-2006, 06:49 AM
Well I am a self respecting butch lol but I have my temper well under control I must admit there are times when I would love to smack the silly bitches who insult my integrity but I don't. I usually just take myself off and do some sports or find a quiet spot in the garden preferably under a big tree if there is one around, I find this usually chills me out affectively.:D