PDA

View Full Version : Shaving

Kathrynn
07-19-2006, 07:10 PM
Ok! Girls which one of you said it? Which one of you mentioned to use hair conditioner to shave with? As i started to do my nightly ritual of shaving my legs, i remembered what a smart girl said. She said to use conditioner, to shave with. SO I DID. Baby, was that a good idea. My legs have never been smoother. And i have been shaving my legs it seems now for eons.
Thankyou for such a good idea....
Are we counting...Is that 100000975 happy girls.
Kathrynn::D

Carroll
07-19-2006, 09:20 PM
I just tried using some of my wife's body butter she rarely uses. Shaving my face has never been so smooth, nor smelled so good (vanilla bean).

Carroll

GG Vanya
07-19-2006, 09:35 PM
Also try using Johnson's Baby Oil to shave. You'll need to wash out the razor well afterwards, but you get that awesome smooth feel, with moisturizer as well!

P.S. any product with "shae butter" in it, is fantastic! I buy all my bath products at a place called "Bath Junkie". (it's a franchise, so Google it and you might find one near you). All their products contain shae butter, and they even will custom blend products for you using your preferred scent.

"Hi, my name is Vanya, and I'm a Bath Junkie!" :D

Jackie-Ann
07-19-2006, 11:03 PM
Ok! Girls which one of you said it? Which one of you mentioned to use hair conditioner to shave with? As i started to do my nightly ritual of shaving my legs, i remembered what a smart girl said. She said to use conditioner, to shave with. SO I DID. Baby, was that a good idea. My legs have never been smoother. And i have been shaving my legs it seems now for eons.
Thankyou for such a good idea....
Are we counting...Is that 100000975 happy girls.
Kathrynn::D

Hi, Kathrynn, I used to live in the U.S. but my wife and I moved away to a small S.A. country where I was born, Uruguay. I used to shave, used hair removable products, like Nair,etc. but my wife complained of the poking stubbles as the hair grew. So I started to let my body hair grow, which it bother me for years. It made me feel very unfeminine, especially as I put on nighties or dressed up. I don't have a lot of body hair but is patchy, some in my shoulders back, chest, legs, arms.In the U.S. I thought many times of waxing or electrolysis removal but the cost and treatment is very expensive. Thanks of lower wages and still good value for the dollar I can have a total hot wax hair removal and I mean total including removing hair in between my buttocks. Plus she does my wife and I toenails at the privacy of our home, all for $ 47.50 or $1,110.00 pesos. I'm doing it like every 45 days. Wow !!...what a feeling and the good thing is that I noticed that my body hair is becoming thiner as it grows back and my wife is happy because it doesn't poke her. I feel so comfortable and happy by not seeing my body like before and of course soft ,silky and very femenine. I never did it in the U.S. and it was my wife's idea to do it here. One day as we were talking she mentioned waxing my hairs off.I looked in the local yellow pages and there were a couple places under beauty parlor.I have to walk in and tell the owner what I wanted to be done. She was ok. with it but not total comfortable doing it to a man, I could tell, even with my wife present. When I mentioned that we need it a pedicure she gave it to one of her employes to go to our home. Well, that was it, she lost the clients and her employee Patricia now comes to us and does it all !!
She is so sweet and understanding, she even paints our toenails.

ChristyCD
07-19-2006, 11:03 PM
Sister...that was a tip that I gladly passed along! (one that I picked up here in the beauty section!)

My legs have never felt smoother than after shaving with hair conditioner...

I shave every other day, and wear shorts in the summer feeling absolutely alive! (and no one says anything about a "man" with no hair on his legs).

Kate Simmons
07-20-2006, 06:06 AM
I can vouch for the use of Shea Butter. I work for a company that uses it in their cream and lotion products and it works great like Vanya said. Ericka

GINA-CD
07-20-2006, 06:14 AM
I'm just writing down all your ideas... there will come the day when they will be handy for me... not now unfortunately... :sad:

Wenda
07-20-2006, 09:58 AM
I shave in the tub, not the shower. I use Aveeno, which I am happy with. I have found that, when I first get in the tub, with the water quite hot, my body hair 'stands up".I shved at that time once and got a pile of little red dots, but started doing it again, and find that, if I shave under the water, when the hair follicles are 'puckered', I get a marvellously close shave. I dry and apply peroxide afterward to prevent ingrown hairs.

Charleen
07-23-2006, 07:51 AM
Great Idea!! Just got through shaving , and it was a pleasure using the conditioner. One prblem thouh, it really has a tendency to clog up the electric razor. :Angry3: :lol: Love and xxxx, Lily