PDA

View Full Version : bra,s

busty
07-19-2006, 08:30 PM
hi everyone wondering if anyone can help me with bra,s spending to much money on my bra,s $28.00 and over they must be some stores little less i know i always love big busty lady and maybe went to big but got them now and love them 40H bra i wear and i know i do get in the way anyway let me now love you all

Charleen
07-19-2006, 08:52 PM
I got a couple at Wally World the other day, and at only about $5.00 each. As I was looking around, I couldn't help the very large selection of very large bras. Any retailer should have what you're looking for. Love and xxxx, Lily

Wenda
07-19-2006, 08:54 PM
40 H!?!?!?! Sweetheart, I have friends who have paid thousands of dollars to reduce their bustlines that were smaller than that to start with.
Ok, my own are 40 B+, and I have 6 sets of forms. Just bought a set of F's on eBay. Like I need F sized boobs for God's sake! (the **** gene is very powerful!!)
Check eBay. I am sure you will find dozens, maybe hundreds of bras, teddies, whatever to accomodate the girls. enjoy.

ps, interested in becoming a founding member of CSA (Crossdresser ****s Anonamous)?

mmandy31
07-19-2006, 10:16 PM
go to k-mart wal-mart sometimes sears will have a sell on bras for under 20.00