PDA

View Full Version : I Just Don't Know

Tanya83
07-20-2006, 12:45 AM
I love to wear womens clothes. Have had the urge since I was a kid.
I wear panties and stockings on a regular basis with heels (In private).

I just don't think I would really like to go out fully dressed as many of you have described. The secretive part of it is what I enjoy the most. Even if I could doll myself up to look "Hot", I'd be worried if someone asked me something! :eek: Imagime a pretty "Girl" all of a sudden start sounding like Paul Bunyon...:doh: :o

loki_uk
07-20-2006, 02:08 AM
It can be really sociable, and quite a thrill to go out dressed up though

Marla S
07-20-2006, 02:16 AM
It's all about finding your individual comfort level.
If you don't want to go out fully dressed, don't go out fully dressed.
If you don't dare to go out fully dressed, you may like to start with partly dressing to see what happens, or visiting an TG event or finding some support group.
There is no need to follow others foot prints. Rather take it as an inspiration helping you to find your individual way.
If you want to stay in the closet, thats absolutely ok, as long as you feel comfortable. If you want to leave the closet, build up some self-assuredness and just do. It will be a bit of trial and error at first, but you could start with panties and stockings under drab.
The goal is to feel self-confident, strong, and comfortable enough on your way, but not to dress up to the nines.

Billijo49504
07-20-2006, 02:48 AM
As the saying goes, do what floats your boat. If it just panties, go for it. If you're into the full look, have at it. So I guess, if you got a want to be in panties to dressing fully. You qualify for the crossdreser label, so just enjoy your thing. As I sit here in my bra and panties and a tshirt. Have a great day...BJ

older not wiser
07-20-2006, 02:48 AM
Hi, I totally agree with Tanya,find your own comfort level. Its really OK to wear panties and stockings under male pants or jeans, just try it the thrill will still be there and the secretive part will be ever present. You might even find that you like it. Remember you have friends and sisters here that have been through all kinds of feelings.

Love; BonnieAnne:GE:

Kate Simmons
07-20-2006, 03:58 AM
Hey a lot of "real" women sound like Paul Bunyan. It's only the uncertainty that holds a person back. Like Marla said, it's all about comfort level with yourself. Ericka

swiss_susan
07-20-2006, 04:16 AM
Go out don't go out.

What you should really do is what makes you happy and comfortable.

After all its not like your going to get the secret decoder lipstick because you went out. It all about you hun, whatever you do, enjoy it and have fun.

Susan

Angie G
07-20-2006, 04:28 AM
Tanya welcome to the family I don't go out fully dressed but I do have on my
panties under my drab when I'm going placess with the wife shopping and what have you just not at work. do what you want to its up to you babe:hugs:
Angie G.

Charleen
07-20-2006, 05:29 AM
Welcome Tanya, Like everyone else, I feel it's what ever blows you skirt up. As you go through the postings you will see this.Me, when at work, I'm always underdressed, panties, hose, at least.When I'm off, fully dressed, but unobtrusive, just like any GG going out during the day- jeans, blouse, ect. Find your own comfort level, and go for it. we are who we are. Love and xxxx, Lily

Karren H
07-20-2006, 06:26 AM
I love to wear womens clothes. Have had the urge since I was a kid.
I wear panties and stockings on a regular basis with heels (In private).

I just don't think I would really like to go out fully dressed as many of you have described. The secretive part of it is what I enjoy the most. Even if I could doll myself up to look "Hot", I'd be worried if someone asked me something! :eek: Imagime a pretty "Girl" all of a sudden start sounding like Paul Bunyon...:doh: :o

That's wat I thought for 40 years too!! I was WRONG!! Hehehe

Love Karren

Gemma Rhodes
07-20-2006, 06:39 AM
Hi Tanya

Im one of those girls who needs to be fully dressed and made up now and I have been going out dressed since last October. I am totally hooked now and love nothing better than putting on my girly clothes and going out to TG venues. Have recently started going to straight pubs too and its such a great feeling being out and about.

But, if partial dressing is what you like then carry on, but be warned if you do ever go out then prepare to be hooked like me.

Gemma xx

Teresa Amina
07-20-2006, 07:54 AM
Imagime a pretty "Girl" all of a sudden start sounding like Paul Bunyon...:doh: :o

Thats the same fear I've got!:eek: But I'm working on it and am starting to visualise it as maybe one of the fun parts. Imagine, there you are, everything looks right and people are accepting you as you present yourself when out comes that Guy voice! Think of the shocked looks:evil: Could be a trip!

Calliope
07-20-2006, 08:39 AM
The secretive part of it is what I enjoy the most.

Hi Tanya,
It's great you know what you like. You should be appraised, visiting this forum a lot will get your confidence up. Enjoy!

Melinda Lou
07-20-2006, 11:07 AM
I understand your dilemma (maybe it's not such a dilemma)...I seldom dress in anything feminine much beyond panties, although I'd like to (school uniforms hold a fascination for me), for assorted reasons having to do with budget, time, travel, and acceptance in my work environment. But it's really up to us how we approach this thing, there aren't really any rules for something that breaks rules to begin with, right? I am usually content wearing a cute pair of panties under my drab clothes and enjoying the physical feel and mental picture of having something girly on "underneath". And keep in mind, you're just as femininely dressed then as any girl who's wearing cute panties under her jeans and t-shirt, right? :)

DonnaT
07-20-2006, 03:04 PM
As some of the others have said, do what you feel comfortable with.

The secretive part of it is what I enjoy the most.

Just imagine being secretive, yet in public!

gennee
07-20-2006, 03:17 PM
If staying closeted is best for you, go with it. I was the same way until I felt that I needed to go out in public. The point is do which ever makes you the happiest.

Gennee

tekla west
07-20-2006, 03:32 PM
If and when you are ready to go out, you will. Many CDs are happy at home forever. Some of us could not wait to get out, and others, had to go out because home was off limits. Whatever floats your boat, you are the only one in it after all.

Just don't let all that passing nonsense keep you from it. Work on a Postive Presentation, that is all you need.

Tanya83
07-21-2006, 12:59 AM
I would often think about maybe driving a few towns over and just you know...Get out of the car with my heels on or maybe even dressed up! :eek: :heehee:
Who knows, that day could come, will have to depend on my "Estrogen" level. :laughing:

Well thanks everybody! All the kind words of support and encouragement are comforting. :^5: