PDA

View Full Version : Just a Question for u girls!

cheerleaderbabe
07-20-2006, 01:20 AM
Hey ladys-

do any of you remember the first time you dressed up?

I remember my first time it was 2 years ago...i was 18 and my gf wanted to switch for halloween...i got to ne her and she was me. I wore her orange and white blouse top with a short jean mini skirt. I loved wearing that outfit...i remember her curling my hair and doing my makeup...i wore the skirt with great excitement. SInce then i have done this a lot.

swiss_susan
07-20-2006, 02:22 AM
Hi- This is my first time being in something like this. I am from college station texas and i am 20 years old. The first time i dressed was with my girlfriend when she wanted to see me in her cheerleadeing uniform. If you wanna know more just drop me a line. Since I am just getting into it i would like some suggestions.

love, Cheerleaderbabe

Really? wow 2 different first time experiences!

Susan

Billijo49504
07-20-2006, 02:36 AM
Did you tell her you wanted to do it regularly? You probably should have...BJ

Kate Simmons
07-20-2006, 06:04 AM
Geez, Don't know if I can remember that far back, Hon. I think I was 4 and was wearing my Mom's panties. That's my first MEMORY of it anyway. Not sure if I did any pre-natal stuff or anything. LOL Ericka

GINA-CD
07-20-2006, 06:18 AM
I remember I switched outfit with my cousin... we were in kindergarden and went to the same school. We came back together and while changing to regular clothes, she told me she wanted to try on my shorts... so I told her that was OK if she let me try on her skirt... we did and I remember I loved it... I must have been 4 or 5... I just never did that again until I was like.... 12 maybe... I found some stockings and a garter belt from an aunt that was staying with us... couldn't resist it... since then, I'm hooked.

Melanie R
07-20-2006, 12:35 PM
The first time I dressed up completely from head to toes was at age 17 when my girl friend asked if she could dress me up and see how I would look as a girl. I did not protest and one weekend when her parents were out of town and she was left also by her older brother she dressed me in a skirts and sweater, white heels, nylons with garter belt, bra, and her mother's real hair wig. We could both wear the same size - a 12 - and same size shoe. The first time I saw Melanie in the mirror was the biggest thrill of my life. We did this same routine on three other times and even went to a movie as two teen age girls. I did not know at the time that crossdressing was illegal in Houston as it was in most places those early years. Now if my first wife had not burned those pictures!

Hugs,

Melanie

Calliope
07-20-2006, 12:48 PM
I must have been 10 or 11 years old. Home alone from school, snooping around my (divorced) mother's bedroom (where the erotic paperbacks were hidden). I wish I remember the mental chain of events ... something just called to me ... and, there I was, wearing mom's dress and applying her lipstick. Obviously, I liked it because I zoomed straight home from school from then on to do the same - I even took some Instamatics of myself (little jail-baiter) which I developed but, alas, did not keep. Great memories.

tekla west
07-20-2006, 12:50 PM
I was about 6 or so. First grade, perhaps before, but I remember 1st grade, Petticoats and tights.

Melinda Lou
07-20-2006, 04:08 PM
There's just something about "my girlfriend wanted to see me in a cheerleader uniform and I just happened to like it" stories that strains credulity...with me it would have been, "I lucked up and my girlfriend dressed me, I had to pretend not to like it".

My first experience was wearing a cousin's panties when I was about 5, imposed on me by my mother as a temporary expedient when I had no extra clothes...my first voluntary experience was about 7 years later when I went snooping in the same cousin's dresser drawer. :)

Jennaie
07-20-2006, 06:00 PM
Geez, Don't know if I can remember that far back, Hon. I think I was 4 and was wearing my Mom's panties. That's my first MEMORY of it anyway. Not sure if I did any pre-natal stuff or anything. LOL Ericka

In your mothers panties at the age of 4? I'm trying to picture this Erica, there is Ericka, holding the waistline of her mothers panties across her chest. :lol:

Thank God I had a sister who was only a year apart from me. :happy:

I remember wearing my sisters panties to school one day in the first grade. I can't describe what a nice day that was.

typical_guy
07-20-2006, 06:07 PM
Well, my first time was trying on my mom's pantyhose somewhere in the age range of 4-6. I don't know EXACTLY how old I was but definately in there somehwere. I usually just say 5 or 6 if someone is curious though. I've been dressing pretty much as long as my memory goes back. It's always been a part of who I am.

CheriTV2006
07-20-2006, 06:32 PM
My first time was age 15 when mom was out and I slipped on her beige pantyhose (Ooops! Didn't know about running lines in them from toenails). Then, came putting on the other colored pantyhose then, bras on the following occasions. At age 19 I decided to go indy and fully dress, so I catalog ordered a casual wine red dress, black 4 inchers, and fortunately found a partner my age to fem-out with!

Tina Dixon
07-20-2006, 06:35 PM

Susan

May be shes two people:heehee:

Amy_Chicago
08-19-2006, 02:21 AM
i was in second grade and had to stay in fm recess due to a cold. I was alone in the classroom - those were times past. I tried on a pair of white patent mary janes. if i could have got away with putting them in my batman lunch box and taking them, i would have.

guess thats where i got my shoe fetish & luv for pleated mini skirts from!

luv n hugs,
amy

suzy
08-19-2006, 02:24 AM
The first time I dressed from head to toe, was only about 3- 4 years ago... My how time flies... My wife did the honors of applying the make up and I wore her clothes... we had an interesting night playing dress up!:love:

older not wiser
08-19-2006, 02:58 AM
Hi Cheerleaderbabe, My first time was when I was probably 12 or so. I got home from school early(mom was working) and got this overwhelming urge to look into her dresser drawers. Not only did I do that but I also was feeling her stockings and panties at the time. The next thing I remember I had a garterbelt on and was atttching the garter tabs when my mom came home and caught me. She came over to me and said that I could wear her stuff and that she would help me. She also told me that this was our little secret which in fact she did. She bought me my own lingerie, clothes, heels and everything else I would need. Much later she told me that she always wanted a girl and that she had one, talk about confussion!!! She took that secret to her grave.

Love; BonnieAnne:GE:

eli
08-19-2006, 03:13 AM
As a new gurl in here I wanted to say hi
http://www.apostcard2remember.com/images/hello_title.gif

My first time was when I was maybe 5 or 6, my mother wanted to show to the family how my sister's school uniform looked but she wasn't around. I was very mad she made me wear it. But in 4th or 5th grade I dressed in my mothers robe. From that point I did that regularly but not so long ago (little more then a month) I bought some clothes and dressed fully with wig and makeup when my family was out of town. This was a really amazing day for me.

Kimberly
08-19-2006, 03:17 AM
Haha!!

I must be one of the few who don't remember dressing up...

I was 3. :p

ranma 1/2
08-19-2006, 04:08 AM
I think I fully dressed from head to toe in junior high. I dont remember if it was my moms clothes or my sister inlaws.

My mom had a great business suit i would try on all the time on "sick" days when I would stay home from school. I loved sick days. :heehee:

ronda
08-19-2006, 05:49 AM
i was about 2 or 3 i put on my moms dress my sis's panties moms heels and would walk around the house all day or until my mom made me take them off she use to tell that i was going to hurt my legs wearing her heels :hugs: :love: :happy:

Jasmine Ellis
08-19-2006, 06:03 AM
must be a black out or something :devil:

Charleen
08-19-2006, 06:06 AM
3 or 4 weaing my mom's heels. She was a very feninine woman, and I was always intrigued by her every move, and the way she looked. I wanted to be like her. wasn't 'till my early teens, about 13 I think, that I finally gave in to my inner needs and cravings and tried on her intimates. Wow!What a rush! Mentally, physically and sexually I knew I loved it. Confirmed what I had always thought and that was I should have been a girl, not only wanting to be. I used her stuff alot and what helped was the wore the old fashion padded bras, so I had a chest automatically. The rest as they say, is histort and for other posts. I do have to comment that I also find it interesting that you had 2 first times. Oh well. Love and xxxx, Lily

FROCKYHORROR
08-19-2006, 08:17 AM
I was about 12 and being naughty one day bunked off from school.I Hid in the laundry cupboard till parents left for work.Whilst in that cupboard i noticed a pair of knickers on top of a pile of clothes...and the rest is history..

laurie_f_ca
08-19-2006, 09:31 AM
I sure do, I was 11 at the time, and my mother dressed me as cinderella for a school hlaoween party.. Needless to say it was quite a day. It had impications that lasted a live time

CarmenG
08-19-2006, 10:25 AM

two people ?????? good one:heehee:

Sarah-RT
08-19-2006, 02:10 PM
i was quite young, had an older sister and she forced me to dress in her communion dress. at the time i didnt like it and i dont remember enjoying it as i aruged not to. when i was about 7 or 8 i put my sisters lipstick on out of curiosity and really enjoyed that. and then i started dressing as a crossdresser secretly after my mom got a boyfriend which became my father in law and his daughter in law is my height so..:devil: and now i have a girlfriend who is the sole person apart from me to know my fetish thingy. looking forward to getting a pair of suspenders :D

Matty
08-19-2006, 06:06 PM
I like what Susan wrote !

Susan

sheermary
08-19-2006, 06:18 PM
hi Melanie,
please ,please find the pics of that time!!!! And post these
should be great!
bye
Mary

angelfire
08-20-2006, 02:45 PM
First time was likely when I was about 15. I had to do the garbage and found a pair of pantyhose in one of the trashcans in my parent's bathroom. It had a run in it (Oh well), so I washed it quickly and tried it on.

ReginaW
08-20-2006, 06:40 PM
The first ever true memory I have of wearing women's clothing is when I was about 4, and my cousin who was 17 at the time put me in her tights from school. It really started me down the road of being a crossdresser.

Cristi
08-20-2006, 07:08 PM
The FIRST time? Well, that was either when my sisters dressed me in one of their slips and made me model for them (I was 4-5. My mom still have the photo somewhere). Or was the first time when my mother dressed me as a little old lady for halloween? I remember the grey wig, dress that was so long I kept stepping on the hem, and baggy baggy tights that were at least two sizes too big for me. I just wish I could remember more of that night at the community Halloween party, which must have been at least 3-4 hours of playing games and having fun with my friends while in a dress & tights. :)

The first time I fully dressed myself (other than trying on a thing or two from my sisters's rooms) was probably when I found an old red tartan pleated girls kilt in a bag of old clothes in the attic. It fit me perfectly. I scrounged around and also found a pair of panties, red tights, training bra and shirt (I don't know the name for it, it snapped in the crotch into a leotard type thing).

It was my first 'full' outfit and the one I would use for a few years from that point on as I got braver and would go out for short walks after dark. My favorite thing as a kid would be to take walks in that outfit and let cars pass me from behind while I imagined what I looked like caught in their headlights. Now, I see how incredibly risky it was... but then I 'needed' to do it and didn't even consider the risk of getting caught.

Amber_8281
08-20-2006, 08:45 PM
I have never switched with anyone. Except for that time. A cheerleader friend of mine got made at me. And made me a cheerleader for somrthing like 8hr or so. But it was in her house and nobody was home. I was probbly 14-15 at the time.

But none the less it was fun.

MsJanessa
08-21-2006, 10:49 AM
Aren't we all Darling!

GG Vanya
08-22-2006, 12:38 AM
The FIRST time? Well, that was either when my sisters dressed me in one of their slips and made me model for them (I was 4-5. My mom still have the photo somewhere). Or was the first time when my mother dressed me as a little old lady for halloween? I remember the grey wig, dress that was so long I kept stepping on the hem, and baggy baggy tights that were at least two sizes too big for me. I just wish I could remember more of that night at the community Halloween party, which must have been at least 3-4 hours of playing games and having fun with my friends while in a dress & tights. :)

The first time I fully dressed myself (other than trying on a thing or two from my sisters's rooms) was probably when I found an old red tartan pleated girls kilt in a bag of old clothes in the attic. It fit me perfectly. I scrounged around and also found a pair of panties, red tights, training bra and shirt (I don't know the name for it, it snapped in the crotch into a leotard type thing).

They're called body suits. :happy: And you were lucky to find everything that matched so well!

sparks
08-22-2006, 01:36 AM
I just answered this question or it's the Med's kickin' in.
Age 4 playin Spy guy! Pretended I got captured and for punishment enemy agents made me wear Granny's bra.

Melanie R
08-22-2006, 11:16 AM
hi Melanie,
please ,please find the pics of that time!!!! And post these
should be great!
bye
Mary

I wish I had the pictures my girl friend took of me. I remember looking fantastic but that was many years ago and 50 pounds ago. Unfortunately my ex wife (bless her departed soul) destroyed them in the fireplace.

Hugs,

Melanie

Lisa Golightly
08-22-2006, 11:20 AM
Not really, but I can remember the outfit I was wearing the night that.... ;)

dazzed
08-22-2006, 11:35 AM
About ten years ago.A long sex weekend,we were trying new ways to get the juices flowing.This one worked.

Deni_18
08-22-2006, 07:07 PM
my sister had a pair of satin wiches britiches with lace around the leg. I saw them when I was a 12 and in no time I had them on and then progressed to whatever was available. My first outing dressed was to a party as a school girl... I wonder whose idea that was? lol I was 19 and loved it

Angie G
08-23-2006, 09:14 AM
One woman living in the apt. building we lived in had some clothes stored up stares I was 10 or so at that time they fit even her shoes that got me started
On and off for years now I dress some every day.:hugs:
Angie G.

Ashleigh Beth
08-23-2006, 10:16 AM
I was eight my first time. Lady down the street gave my Mom some of her daughter's things for a church rummage sale. Among them were Mary Ann's old Girl Scout uniform, some blouses, nylon panties, anklets, etc. Since girls tend to be a bit bigger and/or more developed than guys at that age, Mary Ann's things fit me perfectly. I was so disappointed when it came time for Mom to cart them to the sale, and didn't get to dress again for many years! But the wonderful feeling of being dressed never went away!

darleenetush
10-30-2006, 02:51 PM
:love: I really love that avatar I would die to look that good!!!!!!

i was in second grade and had to stay in fm recess due to a cold. I was alone in the classroom - those were times past. I tried on a pair of white patent mary janes. if i could have got away with putting them in my batman lunch box and taking them, i would have.

guess thats where i got my shoe fetish & luv for pleated mini skirts from!

luv n hugs,
amy

StephanieH
10-30-2006, 03:15 PM
Yep, fourth grade, won the "boy's beauty pageant" and all of us contestants stayed dressed all day - it was great! That was definitely a turning point day and I think that experience is what proved to me it wasn't just a sexual fetish thing for me (admittedly it is to some degree). At that age, I didn't know what sex was about, but I loved being a girl for a day and I've fought that battle ever since. Also won the boy's beauty pageant in the 10th grade too! :p

ellieparsons
10-30-2006, 08:04 PM
I started dressing when i was about 8 in my mothers pantyhose