PDA

View Full Version : Make-over

Michelle0607
12-04-2004, 08:22 PM
I wrote last week about locating a make-up artist who provided me a complete make-over at a very affordable fee.
It was a lot of fun and I felt very feminine during the hour long session. I thought she did a splendid job..especially with my eyes and shadowing to narrow my nose and chin. She was very professional and a real joy to spend time with.
I will definately do this again.

racquel
12-04-2004, 08:25 PM
great photo.the hair is perfect for your face.you look great.

Wenda
12-04-2004, 08:30 PM
Wow! I don't suppose your makeover artist is anywhere in the Prairies??? wenda.

Michelle0607
12-04-2004, 08:53 PM
No sorry...but if you're really interested, those that will do something like this are out there...

DanaJ
12-04-2004, 10:19 PM
Michelle, congrats on finding a makeup artist that will do this for CDs, and thanks for posting your pic - you look great!

DanaJ

Sharon
12-04-2004, 11:36 PM
Michelle,
Congratulations on finding a make-up artist who does such fine work. You look lovely!
Sharon

JoannaDees
12-05-2004, 01:44 AM
Woo Hoo! Isn't it wonderful. The total girly sensation? Woo Hoo! :D

Julie
12-05-2004, 09:22 AM
Very nice Michelle and thank you for sharing the end result.

JJ

paulaN
12-05-2004, 11:52 AM
very nice, you look great, thanks for sharring with us. I want a makeover so bad. Someday I will get one but I will have to travel about 5 hours for it. That's the nearest transformation salon I can find. Oh the price you pay for living in Maine. I'd love to find a sista I could dress with too. That would be almost as good as a makeover.

pinkcaddybound
12-07-2004, 10:23 AM
Just wanted to pass along some information. If you contact a Mary Kay consultant in your local area they give facials for free. Anyone willing to drive to Indianapolis I will be more than happy to work with CD's. Send me an e-mail and I will work with you gladly. I hope this helps.

Michelle

Tonia
12-07-2004, 12:20 PM
I wrote last week about locating a make-up artist who provided me a complete make-over at a very affordable fee.
It was a lot of fun and I felt very feminine during the hour long session. I thought she did a splendid job..especially with my eyes and shadowing to narrow my nose and chin. She was very professional and a real joy to spend time with.
I will definately do this again.
You look Great Michelle, i love the avatar you are Gorgeous How did you locate her from a close freind.

Tonia:D

Michelle0607
12-07-2004, 04:06 PM
No-

i just did an internet search for make-up artists in my area. I inquired of the first one on the list and she said she would perform an entire make-over on a cd. She used all her make-up and gave instructions along the way.
She also made great suggestions for our next session.
It was a lot of fun.

m