PDA

View Full Version : Shopped with a friend

Jill
07-20-2006, 11:08 AM
I have told just a couple of people about my dressing and I have a friend who has consistantly been accepting and supportive but I almost never see her. I talk to her online often but only see her maybe once a year, she's very busy. Yesterday we went to dinner and then we dipped into the mall and ended up doing some shopping. I'm very much in the closet and so there is no way I would do it myself. We went to a few department stores and we talked in code. It went something like this:

My friend: "What kind of pantyhose do you think I should get?"

Me: "I think that you should get the fence net ones."

We ended up at Dillards which is chock full of great clothes that are on clearance, up to 75% off. I instantly saw a gorgeous black top that I wanted and used the code:

Me: "You want to get this one."
Her: "No, I don't"
Me: "Yes, you do."
Her: "I do?"
Me: "Yes, you do."
Her: "Ok. Will you buy it for me?"
Me: "Yes, I will."

I only got a top and a pair of pantyhose, I would have definitely gotten more but I didn't have much money. Needless to say, it was a lot of fun and I really enjoyed it. When we parted ways we were formulating plans to go shopping again soon. I'm looking forward to it.

jai.says
07-20-2006, 12:12 PM
Shopping with a friend is one of the best ways to build the courage to shop alone. I shop with a GG friend, which has an added benefit: I go into the dressing rooms with her and try everything on!! Have fun ;)

Wendy me
07-20-2006, 01:19 PM
veary cool so did "HER" like the new top??? soon you will be crashing through the malls all on your own .....