PDA

View Full Version : Mall Walking

christie
07-20-2006, 12:10 PM
I just bought a new C-cup water bra, pink, and I absolutely love it. It makes my breasts look so real. They even bounce a little when I walk. I just wore it underneath a green button down shirt, which is close fitting to my body, with the top two buttons undone so you could see the top of the cups and walked half way around the Mall of America. I got a few second looks, but I didn't care, it was just such a thrill. Since my SO doesn't know I dress, I am glad I have a place to share my little adventures. Thanks for the boost in confidence ladies.

Christie

tekla west
07-20-2006, 12:49 PM
Mall of the America's is nice. I used to go shopping there before going out to Minn/St.P. nightclubs back when I lived in Iowa.

Janelle Marshall
07-20-2006, 02:13 PM
I have two water bras and love the way the feel, especially the way they bounce!

carol anne
07-20-2006, 02:32 PM
Hi Christie,,
I was pleasantly surprised when I read your account of being at the MOA. It was then that I realised the christie was you and I felt that maybe I was a little bit helpful in giving you confidence to get out and enjoy shopping. I'm really happy to see how you have progressed.
Carol Anne:love: