PDA

View Full Version : Ever felt like a a girl when writing on the Internet

nishababe
07-20-2006, 02:38 PM
When I write on this site as ''Nishababe'' ,my feminine side takes over and I feel like and write in the style of the young woman that I feel inside me !!

I first came across this strange feeling when a few years ago when for complicated and inquistive reasons ,I was very naughty and as a one off I went with a friend onto an internet dating site to try to find out a bit about some guys who my friends girlfriend had been meeting .

We agreed to pose as pretty Indian girls with no pictures and contact the guys to find out some things about themselves .

In the end the guys had left the site so nothing happened but my friend and I were deluged with guys sending emails to us asking us for dates !!

It felt so funny and unusual for both of us to be chased as girls ,instead of us writing as men to women and most times getting no answers !!

The first thing we noticed was that most times the men were crawling and grovelling to these assumed 2 pretty indian girls especially as we had asked for older more mature men !!

The funny thing is that we both learnt how to contact women on a dating site .

Some men were so over the top and long winded and wanted an obligation to own you before they had even met you that you ran for your life to get away !!!!

In my opinion I found the best approach to a girl was to keep the initial letters short and sweet and witty and then leave it to the girl to contact the guy if she was interested .

Try and get too pushy and most girls felt threatened and cut contact .
I found in this exercise that I started to think as a woman and also to write in the style of a woman !!

In my further dealings with women I find now that I get on far better as I seem to know how the feelings of women work .

Also I suppose because I have always wanted to be a girl since my earliest memories ,this was her first chance for my female side to express herself in feelings and writing etc .I found it very sexy and great fun to flirt and write as a girl !!

I have never done it since as I dont wish to decieve anybody but I gave personal tips as ''Nisha'' to most of the guys as to where they were going wrong in their approaches to women and many wrote back and thanked me for my advice and said they were getting more success in their contacts !!

I suppose its a bit like the Mel Gibson comedy film ''What every woman wants ,in where he starts to read womens thoughts

Does anyone else feel like a woman when they write in a womans identity ?

Love Nishababe xx:love:

Tina Dixon
07-20-2006, 02:42 PM
I am always Tina the girl when I sign in here weather im dressed or not.

SherryLynn GG
07-20-2006, 02:45 PM
Ive noticed that my husband types differently when he's on this site as Paige than when he's chatting to his friends or co workers that dont know anything about her.

gennee
07-20-2006, 02:50 PM
I never really thought about it but there are times when I do feel feminine while writing on this forum. I feel most feminine when I'm out dressed in public.

Gennee

:doll:

Karren H
07-20-2006, 03:23 PM
Sometimes. Depends on how I feel and what I've been doing before hand. Most of the time I'd say yeah...especially after shopping....Karren's esence lingers on for quite some time after shopping!!! Hehehe.

After a good hockey game....nope!! And you problably can notice the difference too. Probably more likely to want to kick someones ass after hockey then after shopping although I have been know to check old ladies out from infront of the dress racks!!

TWEET!!! 2 minutes for unlady like conduct!! Into the dressing room!!! Grrrrrr. Wait till the next shift. That old bat will wish shed never........

:D

Love Karren

nishababe
07-20-2006, 03:50 PM
Hi Karen,

I am a bit like you ,a fearsome hard footballer and sportsman/lady !!
but a soft listening girly inside ,with loads of female intuition and empathy,tears at girly movies and always listening and helping with everybody's problems !!

Love Nishababe xxx:love:

jai.says
07-20-2006, 04:05 PM
I'm with Tina -- always feel femme when writing here, no matter what I'm wearing.:D

Joy Carter
07-20-2006, 05:31 PM
Yeah goofy girly and greatful to meet others like me !

Megan72
07-20-2006, 05:51 PM
I think I do. I certainly feel differently when posting here, similar to when I am dressed. shock, I know I often post here while in manmode.

Dee 1062
07-20-2006, 06:20 PM
I am always a girl dressed or not and always feel more female then male 98% of the time...the other two percent...well don't piss this bitch off:)

Stormgirl
07-20-2006, 06:22 PM
thats a negative

avawho
07-20-2006, 07:35 PM
Goes without saying that I definately usse that portion of my brain and have been told so by some of the GG that I know:D ... Just naturally happens... doesn't matter if I'm writing, talking or whatever or so I'm told.

Cheers
Ava

Calliope
07-20-2006, 07:41 PM
We agreed to pose as pretty Indian girls with no pictures and contact the guys to find out some things about themselves .[...]

The first thing we noticed was that most times the men were crawling and grovelling to these assumed 2 pretty indian girls especially as we had asked for older more mature men !!

I got to say I don't think that's a very nice activity.

I feel most fem when I'm gardening, cooking, tidying the house, listening to stuff like 1960's Judy Collins and, of course, getting my appearance together.

Connie D50
07-20-2006, 09:41 PM
I'm Connie all the time on the net. It has realy helped me, have a place to vent and be treated like a lady.

nishababe
07-21-2006, 04:56 AM
I got to say I don't think that's a very nice activity.

I feel most fem when I'm gardening, cooking, tidying the house, listening to stuff like 1960's Judy Collins and, of course, getting my appearance together.

Dear day tripper,as I said the reason my friend and I did this was complicated and was a one off .
Ok ,the main reason why we did this was that my friend had met an Indian lady via this internet dating site and met her in London .He fell in love with her and ended up giving her a loan of a substancial amount of money for an emergency operation for her sick mother in India .
As soon as she had got the money she cleared off never to be seen again,it was all lies ,a scam !!
We found out through sources that she had done this before on another site ,so we knew the names of a couple of guys she had been in contact with on this site and wanted to warn them about her and also try to find where she had gone to so that my friend could try to get back all or some of his money.
As I said we never found the guys as they were no longer on the site and we never traced her ,also the guys who contacted us all gained as we were able to give them good advice as to how to approach the matter of writing to women via dating sites and we had some thankyou letters for the advice we gave ,so no one was harmed except for my friends bank balance !!

Love Nishababe xx:love:

Win Der Mere
07-21-2006, 05:18 AM
I'm always a girl on the internet, and at other times too, although I often dress as a man. Most people know me as a man, but being a girl is a lot more fun.
Win

Charleen
07-21-2006, 05:29 AM
After a good hockey game....nope!! And you problably can notice the difference too.
Love Karren[/QUOTE]
Karren, The smell after the game might have something to do with that ya think? :heehee: As for me, definately. Though I tend to be femme most of the time now, except when I'm doing my ghost tours. Charlie does that much better, so I let him. Love and xxxx, Lily

Calliope
07-21-2006, 08:37 AM
Ok ,the main reason why we did this was that my friend had met an Indian lady via this internet dating site and met her in London .He fell in love with her and ended up giving her a loan of a substancial amount of money for an emergency operation for her sick mother in India .
As soon as she had got the money she cleared off never to be seen again,it was all lies ,a scam !!

*Sigh* I can only presume your friend is very young. I am sorry anyone pursuing love would have such a mean trick played upon them. If I may offer a further observation, I regret the shrill tone of my words (above post) but this all-too-familiar tale confirms my belief that online deceptions are ethically untenable.

We found out through sources that she had done this before on another site ,so we knew the names of a couple of guys she had been in contact with on this site and wanted to warn them about her and also try to find where she had gone to so that my friend could try to get back all or some of his money.

I really don't see why you needed to pose as attractive GGs to gather info on the scammer (who obviously will never be heard from again).

Your earlier statement that 'most times the men were crawling and grovelling to these assumed 2 pretty indian girls especially as we had asked for older more mature men !!' led me to believe you were engaging in online deception for kicks - and I believe this is unfair to lonely old men as well as a potentially dangerous game.

I have always been of the opinion the greatest barrier confronting dressers in society is the (understandable) fear men have CDs will attempt to 'trick them' (Lola).

deana cd
07-21-2006, 09:42 AM
Nisha, I, like so many others I see, know exactly how you feel. I think it's only natural to feel this way, especially when in the company of the other girls here.

nishababe
07-21-2006, 12:30 PM
Just to further the exchange with Daytripper,
No my friend was not young ,he was 58 years old
and the reason we went to that age group was because that was the age group that the lady in question had targeted.

I admit that we were a bit silly to reply to the letters the other guys sent us ,but hell no ones perfect and it was a good learning exercise for us on how the female mind works /

No harm was done and I repeat the advice we gave them in fact helped them out .
At least they did not part with any money or broken hearts as my friend did !!

Nishababe xx

carolynn
07-21-2006, 01:57 PM
i all ways feel like a womon on this site best site ever!!!!

NighttimeGirl
07-21-2006, 02:05 PM
I Feel like a girl most of the time typing or not like many others :love:

nishababe
07-21-2006, 02:23 PM
Wow nice Pic of yourself ,you also look very girly ,

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh,

Love flirting as a girl Muahhhhhhhhhhh

Love Nishababe xxxx:love:

NighttimeGirl
07-21-2006, 02:24 PM
Thx :hugs:

Adrienne Heels
07-21-2006, 08:16 PM
I always feel like a girl when in Karyn mode....like right now, even though I am in drab.

Steffie
07-24-2006, 05:55 AM
oh yeah, always got my girly hat, or should that be wig??? when I'm in here. And what a wonderful girly place it is :D

Steffie

Michelle Ellis
07-24-2006, 05:32 PM
For me, I write straight from the heart as Michelle... it's only when I'm percieved in a male role that I ever feel the need to ACT a certain way.

M

janedoe311
07-27-2006, 01:18 PM
Funny you should say that. I do have a few female email addresses. When I use them I do start “feeling” female when I respond to forums and discussions. Kind of strange when I think of it since I am not wearing female clothes at the time.:thinking:

Lanore
07-27-2006, 02:32 PM
In the last few years, I've practiced my printing to look more like a female than male and it has worked. By getting letters and cards from different women, I've come up with my own (womanly) style. Now I get compliments like, "you print like a woman", how sweet that sounds.
Lanore

CammyT
07-27-2006, 05:11 PM
Aloha,
While in CD/TV forums, I'm Cammy. Funny, I can't converse in voice if I'm not en femme. Also have a difficult time chatting online as well if in drab. Psyche does definitely change when en femme.

older not wiser
07-27-2006, 05:23 PM
I'm with the rest of the girls as far as feeling feminine when here at the site and others as well. When I shop on line I am in girl mode also.

Love; BonnieAnne:GE:

Kathryn Philips
07-27-2006, 06:13 PM
Writing as a woman in forums like this allows me to relieve some of the frustration of not being able to be Kattie as much as would like to.

nishababe
07-28-2006, 12:42 PM
Its funny that most of the feedback on this thread seems to agree that we seem to have this very ''Girly'' female just wanting to take over from this unsuitable mans body we have been imprisoned in all our life !!

Also it seems that once we start writing in this female mode and name that we start to think and feel like a girl with all the full female ,girly emotions and if not in female clothes soon want to put some on !!

As I am writing this I have my favourite silky pink floral type panties on and some cute skin tight girls flared jeans ,perfict fit at size 12 (uk size) ahhhhhhhh they feel great !!

Just puts me in the mood writing as nisha babe ,just wish at the moment that I had all the full equipment of a young babe :heehee:
Ahhhhhhhhhh !!

Just wannna be a ''Pussycat Doll''

Love Nishababe :love: