PDA

View Full Version : Up And Down

Miranda33
07-20-2006, 07:44 PM
I think that I just need to vent a little. My SO is so unpredictable when it comes to my dressing. One day, here recent she asked me to wear my leopard print silk nighty to bed. I was like SURE that would be fine with me. So I asked her "I thought you didn't like me wearing these to bed all night" She replied that she didn't mind so much the nightys but the whole dressing thing I can have for myself. This is quite a breakthrough for us at least she is becoming more acepting of Melinda and the walls are begining to weaken I think. I am hopeful...Cross your painted nails for me and Melinda and My SO

Calliope
07-20-2006, 08:03 PM
Congrats! Sounds like sure and slow is your ticket to ride.

Sissy_in_pink
07-20-2006, 08:17 PM
Yep, I can relate to that, my wife has never been supportive of my dressing. Though she has not asked me to wear anything feminine, she seems to be less and less critical about it the more I do it, :happy: but I think full make up and a wig are yet still a long way off.:sad:

Miranda33
07-22-2006, 01:58 PM
Life is a never ending series of ups and downs I just hope the up out weigh the downs thanks to all that replied All two of you thank you

Eugenie
07-22-2006, 06:31 PM
My wife knows of but doesn't aggree with my xdressing. But this is not a stable "NO...".

Like in the first post in the discussion, my wife didn't mind so much about my using girly underwear as a sexual fantasy. She got very upset when she found my first dress, but sort of accepted my more global x-dressing, providing I would keep it to myself.

This has lasted for more than 35 years...

The roller coster feeling is still here :o A couple of years ago while we were traveling on the North American continent where she had a temporary job, she almost encouraged me to go shopping for women clothes and let me sleep in night gowns throughout the trip.

Back home it was back to "NO, I don't want to know about it."

Then more tolerant again, watching me browse through mail order catalogues for women clothes and making fun of it.

But further on, a couple of month later "There no more room left for your clothes (meaning male clothes), no wander that they are all wrinkled..."

But I guess it's better for me than having to have a hidden life...

:hugs:
Eugenie