PDA

View Full Version : We are talking.

Georgette
12-05-2004, 12:19 AM
Hi.
Just a quick update on my part, We are talking after much groveling and apologising for my terrible preformance last night, I realise tha I was not right on this, yes I do love my wife and would do anything to keep her, as I said we are talking, and the one thing she said to me if I would try and give up the CD issue, I said I would try but it's not going to be easy.
I asked for her help in so doing. I guess I will try as I don't want to lose her or what she stands for in my life.
So Girls I guess I won't be seeing much of y_all for now, also I want to say I am sorry to all of you, and I really appreciate all your help that you have given me.
For now I just want to get my home life in a solid state, I will check in with Y_all now and then but not as often as I have been.
I''l say See ya down the road, but i"ll be back sometime in the future.
Oh yes this cost me a new T-Bird for her I have to get rid of my 1996 T-Bird and get her the new one. :o
For now LOVE & HUGS Georgette :(

Rhonda Callahan
12-05-2004, 12:28 AM
I hope it all works out, but I have my doubts, sorry. It sounds like to me, that you are going to try and give up too much of yourself, and I don't think it will work. If you're reading the threads, especially the one about does the desire go away, you might get a headsup about things, but, I truly wish for you the best, and true happiness. LOL

Celeste GG
12-05-2004, 04:19 AM
so who dos whe love, you or a new car.....mmmm thinks.... I broke up with my husband (then partner ) for a while cause he had trouble coping with my fetishes.... be I said it is part of me...it's like being gay.... I too might have stopped for him, but I would also not be the person he love and I would not feel complete.

We had a happy ending .. so far... I felt I did the 100% right thing. I left him to give him a chance to find someone else and me to be true to my self, but ran back to each others arms about a month later, and nights of tears on both part.

He takes no part in my fetsihes. and in the most part we have a very normal boring middle class suburban life.

I know too many woment who stay with husbands for the money. It is not a marriage, not really.

but then it's up to you.

Tristen Cox
12-05-2004, 04:36 AM
I'll echo the others here Georgette, but I do hope the best for you. Come back anytime and let us know how things are going K? *hugs*

Tristen

Donna Louise
12-05-2004, 06:07 AM
Georgette

I hope the best for you. Yes, I'm sure it will be hard to give up that part of you. As you know that part of us, secret or not, helps make us who we are. If I were not a cd, I don't believe that I would be as caring and sharing a person as I am. I know that my SO has has never thought of it but I have. Once again, I wish you all the best.

Hugs
Donna Louise

Trinity_cat
12-05-2004, 06:43 AM
Georgette, I wish you the best of luck for the future, I really do.

It is easy to say, "I'll give it up", but another thing doing that. Lots of us here have tried, I'm sure.

Your signature? Guess we'll see you soon then.

Wendy me
12-05-2004, 07:27 AM
just be your slefe its who you realy are in the end you will see ..........................
as for the new car ...........money can't buy you happeness ....................but it shure helpes pay the rent on it.................think abought it what is their is their ... it can't be bought or rented .........if it's right ................it just is............

best wishes good luck
been there

Georgette
12-05-2004, 08:36 AM
The car wasn't her Idea it was mine , but this is the first time I let her decide the make and all the bells & whistles. I was going to get rid of the 96 soon so why not now.
this will be the first tine it is her car and she thinks thats great, I no longer feel that it is all me anymore.
So Long I had to verify that with you.

Sharon
12-05-2004, 08:46 AM
Good luck to you Georgette! Remember you always have a home here if you want to stop by and visit.
Love,
Sharon

Julie
12-05-2004, 08:57 AM
Georgette, over these past few weeks I realise you have had to look at and change many outdated misconceptions you held, you even said yourself you didn't know if you would be able to face it all.

Well I'm very pleased that we are now seeing the softer side of Georgette and I for one hope everything eventually works out well for you and your wife.

Good luck

JJ

Fiona K
12-05-2004, 09:49 AM
Georgette,
I know how hard this is, I'm sure I couldn't do it....
Good luck and we're all here for you regardless.
Fiona

Wendy me
12-05-2004, 11:22 AM
georgette i wasent throughing you a shot the car is oky but i use to show up a week late and drop a pile of cash on the table and could understand why all she did was bitch .............took a while to get it she did not want the monney just to have me their.....just luckey she stayed........to make things work you got put in the time and your slefe........your hart
best wishes hope it goes well

Wenda
12-05-2004, 11:45 AM
Good to hear. Sounds like your femme self has taught your masculine self some important lessons. Don't overdo it. Just keep being sensitive to your wife's feelings and to your inner self. Drop in anytime. best wishes, wenda.