PDA

View Full Version : Hair glorious hair!

Janereed
07-20-2006, 10:29 PM
Hey girls,

I finally recieved my new wig yesterday! It really is brilliant. I have been buying more and more lingerie and clothes, Ive got a wardrobe better than my male clothes now :eek:

But I have short hair, I cant really grow it because Its really fluffy, ie, it would never look good long. But this new wig is brilliant, its dark brown with discreet highlights, looks so great!
Its medium long, with slightly curly ends. I put it on straight away, but like most things I do as a CG I had to learn from the start, ie, GG have been doing their hair since they were kids, my male hair doesnt even need brushing.

So it took a little to style it, but then I experimented with pig tails, it looked so good! I just cant describe how much more it makes you feel like a woman, brushing back the occasional strand that falls in front of your face, tucking it back behind your ear. Now Im just looking for accesories!! (Hair clips!! :D )

I was really so surprised at this wig, I read a fair bit on the net before hand, about how they can look bad if not done properly. But it jsut seemed to work straight away.
Share your wig stories! I love mine so much! Want to hear what other girls think of theirs!

Jane

Billijo49504
07-20-2006, 11:32 PM
Wow! Now that you have your wig, you can now use your wardrobe in public...BJ

Joy Carter
07-21-2006, 05:08 AM
So Jane who did you buy this wig from ?

Janereed
07-21-2006, 07:57 AM
Not sure if your being sarcastic where I bought it from or not,

I removed it from the post, I never meant to advertise it, if thats what you are insinuating?